Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question for Older Members. Hope this is the right section.  (Read 329 times)
Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:56:04 PM

Hi everyone, been around a couple of days. New to making or earning bitcoin too.
Now, looking around, I discovered the best way to get bitcoin for a beginner is signature campaigns, unfortunately, newbies aren't allowed in, not fair because I need to really start earning. However, someone mentioned going for Alt coins, whatever that means. Going to that section, I saw there are so many of them.

So my questions are;

1. Why are newbies not permitted in signature campaigns?
2. Can Alt coins be directly be converted to bitcoin and how?
3. Are bitcoin donation sites(I learnt about bitcoin from them) worthwhile?

Thank you.

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7045

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

Newbies have a lot of limitations related to signature styling. They can only write pure text (no colors, bold or size), which will always lead to their signature being worth several times less or not even accepted in almost all signature campaigns.

And you can create an Newbie account instantly. Which will probably lead to a lot of spam in the forum. Managers tend to avoid accepting Newbies because of that.

Not directly. You will always need to trade the altcoin for Bitcoin by using a third party exchange. The closest I can think off are services like ShapeShift[1] and Evercoin[2] which let you do exchanges between Bitcoin and several altcoins without any account registration and just by sending your coins to a deposit address.

Do you mean faucets? Not even close to be worth your time.

[1] https://shapeshift.io/
[2] https://evercoin.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3239

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

Now, looking around, I discovered the best way to get bitcoin for a beginner is signature campaigns,

That is a mistake. The fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them. Most people that earn bitcoins directly through faucets and signature campaigns are paid pennies per hour on average.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:37:26 PM

Is it easier getting etherium here?

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:24:16 PM

Is it easier getting etherium here?

Budy. Just try to imagine for 5 seconds, that Bitcoin and Ethereum and "altcoins" are money.  How do people earn money?

Here is your answer how you will get btc.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:36:05 PM

Hi everyone, been around a couple of days. New to making or earning bitcoin too.
Now, looking around, I discovered the best way to get bitcoin for a beginner is signature campaigns, unfortunately, newbies aren't allowed in, not fair because I need to really start earning. However, someone mentioned going for Alt coins, whatever that means. Going to that section, I saw there are so many of them.

So my questions are;

Thank you.

Well...

1. They are. Just nobody wants to pay for newbie signature (it's small and without coloring).
2. Yes, if they are listed on any of the hundred exchanges. Use Google to search for necessary pairs.
3. Simply -  Nope.
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:41:38 PM

So my questions are;

Thank you.

So to get in most signature campaigns you'd have to rank up a bit, why? probably because it is proven that you are active and not wasting their time.
2- Coinmarketcap.com , most altcoins are listed there, under the exchanges tab you'll see that most if not all offer BTC exchange on one site or another
3 - faucets are shit, don't waste your time on them, learn a skill, post some more on the forum till you get ranked up, mine if you've got the hardware or invest if you've got the money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: