Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10x for Wi Coin (WiC) when its on livecoin?  (Read 1627 times)
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:00:39 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 04:52:34 AM by kashish948

Hi guys,

I invested in the presale of wic. There was some discussion on their thread about the price after the token sale is over on livecoin and people were expecting 5-20x in a couple months.

What do you guys think about it? Im planning to invest more, should i?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:24:29 PM

I also invested in this project.
After reading the white paper and when I saw the video about how to use the app I was convienced.

This is a great project.
More people should invest in this project.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:56:57 PM

I would figure 7-10x easily after livecoin

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

PoorLad

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

Finally a way for Russians to mine. They can wardrive around, crack bad WiFi's(WEP and the Pin thigy), upload it and get tokens.  Cheesy

Got very little trust in this project. Their website look like it is thrown together in 1 day and got very little info

dawveed

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:18:35 PM

10x shortly after livecoin.
$1 at the end of this year.
It could stabilize at $2-$3 before some major improvement.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:32:20 PM

I'm sure WiC will have a bump on livecoin listing, but in general I don't think they will maintain $8-$10 for a long period.

Maybe $2-$4 is more realistic price in a year or two. Everybody know what is Wi-Fi, but a crypto?
DreamBusto

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:07:34 AM

I love the idea of this coin, and I think others will too. Smiley
Matrix12

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

I'm sure WiC will have a bump on livecoin listing, but in general I don't think they will maintain $8-$10 for a long period.

Maybe $2-$4 is more realistic price in a year or two. Everybody know what is Wi-Fi, but a crypto?

according to the devs, payment using credit/debit card is in the works, so we are targeting non-crypto people too.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

its pretty same concept as uber or any taxi online services that growing big recently , if people that didn't know crypto can buy it with some gift card or credit / visa card even it will be huge
dawveed

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:20:39 PM

its pretty same concept as uber or any taxi online services that growing big recently , if people that didn't know crypto can buy it with some gift card or credit / visa card even it will be huge

in the works, wic will be huge

Exactly, this is what is known as the "sharing economy".
It's a trend that is changing the world.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:17:00 PM

When in livecoin ?
Very interested of the project
qrnamol

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:28:54 PM

lol, and what about security? i doubt anyone would share his private network to some stranger, who could get on few forums/fb/twitter or smth, post some racist comment, so owner of this network would go to jail for 10000 years Cheesy
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:41:54 PM

When will the markets enter? This is my first time to hear this coin and this is my mistake. Because he's invested a lot.

This kind of coins have always cost money, but I can not say the same for all of them. If I had known beforehand, I could make a small investment.
dawveed

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

lol, and what about security? i doubt anyone would share his private network to some stranger, who could get on few forums/fb/twitter or smth, post some racist comment, so owner of this network would go to jail for 10000 years Cheesy
When AirBnB (a sharing economy company) was launched, similar security issues were raised. Still managed to become a huge success.
qrnamol

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:15:54 PM

When AirBnB (a sharing economy company) was launched, similar security issues were raised. Still managed to become a huge success.

what loaning houses has to do with loaning your wifi network? when you loan your house to someone through AirBNB, you have sign of it and can show that John Doe was loaning your house from ... till....
Moreover, you're getting paid some serious money.
And with your wifi network, how much do u expect for loaning your wifi for 5min? 1$? how many ppls will loan your wifi every month? how will you prove that some racicst comment or some web attack was made by person who was loaning your wifi in that time, and not you? even if you can show that in that time you were loaning your wifi, it doesnt mean that it was made by that person, it could be made by you...
Some of the dumbest coin i've ever seen, but idea is ok and much needed.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

What’s also interesting with the WiC solution is the ability for coffee shop/restaurant to better manage their Wifi and make some extra money with that.
And I, as customer, I can use my WiC Token to use Wifi in Kazakhstan and 8 month later in a coffee shop on the French Riviera

shyvm

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:01:26 PM

Do you think this will tailor more towards tourism or those who can't afford a traditional WiFi plan for their homes?
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:08:00 AM

Hi. It is now available in live for trading. Seems like it is doing well. They are on ICO until this day. might as well purchase now too.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:40:38 AM

Hi guys,. Any updates on WiCoin? I bought some last september but then the coin falls abruptly maybe because those who participated in ICO dump the coin so quickly. Is this coin has really potential?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: