Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin (BTC) be killed by BCC soon?  (Read 3332 times)
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:52:39 AM

Something is happening right now that can kill Bitcoin BTC.

BCC announced that they have lowered the difficulty of their algorithm.
The consequence is that now it is more profitable for miners to mine BCC than BTC.
20% of the Miners moved to Bitcoin cash!

If it continues like this, Bitcoin may become unusable. Transactions will become impossible or very long.

Bloody times are coming. I have moved all my assets in fiat, waiting to see what is going to happen. If Bitcoin Cash wins, it will be a tsunami comparable to the bubble of the techno in 2000.

What do you think?

Huh
I think btc will still be the no.1 for several years, most of people still support btc , about bcc, miners will leave it after it's unprofitable. Miners care profit only,don't care the coin's name they are mining.
Of course, I agree with you, BTC will still be No 1 because many of people prefer Bitcoin
than other cryptocurrencies. Maybe Bcc will not last long especially to kill Bitcoin , It's impossible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwerth

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:59:34 AM

http://fork.lol/pow/hashrate : the hash rates of btc vs bch have come so close. maybe bch could tumble bitcoin in future
Welds1977

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:01:49 AM

http://fork.lol/pow/hashrate : the hash rates of btc vs bch have come so close. maybe bch could tumble bitcoin in future
the mining profibility is high for bch , miners are switching to bitcoin cash. who knows what would happen in the future!
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:36:54 AM

Though I agree with the fact that BCC is modified and updated version of BTC but still it is unable to get that much attention and value as bitcoin have. Bitcoin is still the best of all and will always be in the future, the trust of bitcoin users make it more stable and most popular of all.

That's the real fact about bitcoin and bitcoin cash. They just don't fit in together with the qualities they have got. Those 20% miners might be the one who thought they will contribute to newer technology and will get more profits as compared to bitcoin. But nothing like that happened in reality and bitcoin cash is still in the stage where the popularity is way lot. The unexpected from the expected happened and bitcoin rose like crazy as we saw after hard fork. That's the best example explaining why bitcoin is always best. BCC is far away from reaching the bitcoin it won't kill bitcoin at all.

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:14:17 AM

The consequence is that now it is more profitable for miners to mine BCC than BTC.

If it continues like this, Bitcoin may become unusable. Transactions will become impossible or very long.

Bloody times are coming. I have moved all my assets in fiat, waiting to see what is going to happen. If Bitcoin Cash wins, it will be a tsunami comparable to the bubble of the techno in 2000.

What do you think?

Huh
Yes, it’s possible for BCC to kill BTC, maybe in the next two centuries, but as of now? No way. There is hardly trust, people can’t choose BCC, because they can’t trust it. BTC has proven to be more reliable, but people are still scared of getting into it.
bcdf

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:53:25 AM

i too have doubt. the hashrates of bch are not stable . miners just yo-yo b/w btc and bch for profit. i don't think bch could kill btc
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:05:37 AM

What do you think?

Huh
Yes, it’s possible for BCC to kill BTC, maybe in the next two centuries, but as of now? No way. There is hardly trust, people can’t choose BCC, because they can’t trust it. BTC has proven to be more reliable, but people are still scared of getting into it.

I agree ... BTC strength is still tough. Proven until now the price is getting better in the market. This proves that the presence of bitcoin is still strong
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

What do you think?

Huh

I agree ... BTC strength is still tough. Proven until now the price is getting better in the market. This proves that the presence of bitcoin is still strong
You are very right, bitcoin seems to still be the king of all the coins in the next few years and very difficult to be dropped by any coins including bcc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: