Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Create coin from fork off Bitcoin, need API  (Read 274 times)
slysilverfox (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:14:28 PM

Hey gals and guys,
I just created a new coin which was forked from Bitcoin.  I need to try and locate my API for my coin, can anyone help with me with locating it?  I believe it is in the JSON/RPC but do not know command to create/locate it.  Thanks for any help!!!!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

Hey gals and guys,
I just created a new coin which was forked from Bitcoin.  I need to try and locate my API for my coin, can anyone help with me with locating it?  I believe it is in the JSON/RPC but do not know command to create/locate it.  Thanks for any help!!!!

What's the name of your TurdCoin?  You gonna give everyone their 1:1 match?   

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
slysilverfox (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:05:33 AM

That is a good name, TurdCoin, I'll have to check the availability of that one. Smiley  I completely agree there are some "TurdCoins".  I'm a determined honest individual with an idea and a dream.  I hope to create something that can be useful with an aggressive approach to help an area of commerce that could use a little.  But beyond all else I want to learn and master blockchain technology as I find it fascinating and see it being the future. I'll send you some coins once operations are sound and operational.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: