Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a coinad Invet code  (Read 388 times)
Youssefyc (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:27:35 PM

Hello ,
Please i need an coinad Invite code to register as publisher
How can give me this code
Thank you
itaman

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:33:56 PM

Hello ,
Please i need an coinad Invite code to register

Thank you
bitcoin-GPU

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:14:59 PM

I think they are out of invite codes.

INVITE ONLY: New publishers are only accepted on an invite only basis.

If you are a "bitcoin faucet" We ONLY accept websites with alexa rank under 100k, with over 100k daily page impressions. You must also be unique design and branding. We do not accept any "off the shelf" popup websites.

If you are a self improvement website, or financial website then we manually approve you based on your site, blog and traffic stats.

This is to ensure quality for our advertisers.

If this is you then contact us and share your website url and traffic stats to receive an invite.

https://ownbitcoins.net My Bitcoin faucet
cschanchal

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

Dear, I have a website which is Alexa rank only 16K. I want a coinad invite code. can You give me a invite code?
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

Dear, I have a website which is Alexa rank only 16K. I want a coinad invite code. can You give me a invite code?

Read the post above yours. You can get an invite code by contacting CoinAd directly. You won't find anything by posting in the micro earnings section. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: