Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:45:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] EXTENDED => ~$900k SWARM FUND! BOUNTY INCREASED 50%! NEWCOMERS WELCOME!  (Read 81130 times)
fractastical (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Swarm

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:05:38 PM

is there a link to the ANN Thread? I do not see it here? is there anyone who can provide the link?  Smiley

I was also looking for it. It appears that there is only one ANN thread from 3 years ago on swarm 1.0 token. But this ICO doesn't have it, only thread about it is this i guess.
yeah, maybe dev has not made ANN thread about swarm this, i think there are other projects like. maybe my word is enough with various details such as whitepaper, but some people need the ANN thread.

They seem to be using bitcointalk only for the bounty. All the action is happening in their telegram.

Hi everyone, apologies for the lack of good communication on here. We will try to be on here much more now.  There is a lot of work going on in the background to accommodate the sudden release of SWARM 1.0 tokens from Poloniex who had frozen the wallets on there until last week, despite us petitioning them for months previously. We really want to honour our early investors support and so we felt we had to give ourselves this extra time....Our coding team now has to rebuild a new Token Swap mechanism and wrap things up before the Public Sale is able to proceed.  What I can tell you is that the Bounty Program is being extended for 1 more month and the total bounty will increase from 0.5% of tokens sold to 0.75% of total tokens sold in the sale.  This means all of your Bounties can be worth proportionately more. We hope to have your continued support and enthusiasm. Many thanks!

fractastical (OP)

Activity: 309

Swarm

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:11:31 PM

Official Bounty Extension post coming soon!!!! (Typing furiously now)

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

I have a question (it's more a request actually), how can we keep track of twitter campaign, I mean stakes/ if we're doing it right ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tuaddio

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:32:50 PM

is there a link to the ANN Thread? I do not see it here? is there anyone who can provide the link?  Smiley

I was also looking for it. It appears that there is only one ANN thread from 3 years ago on swarm 1.0 token. But this ICO doesn't have it, only thread about it is this i guess.
yeah, maybe dev has not made ANN thread about swarm this, i think there are other projects like. maybe my word is enough with various details such as whitepaper, but some people need the ANN thread.

They seem to be using bitcointalk only for the bounty. All the action is happening in their telegram.

Hi everyone, apologies for the lack of good communication on here. We will try to be on here much more now.  There is a lot of work going on in the background to accommodate the sudden release of SWARM 1.0 tokens from Poloniex who had frozen the wallets on there until last week, despite us petitioning them for months previously. We really want to honour our early investors support and so we felt we had to give ourselves this extra time....Our coding team now has to rebuild a new Token Swap mechanism and wrap things up before the Public Sale is able to proceed.  What I can tell you is that the Bounty Program is being extended for 1 more month and the total bounty will increase from 0.5% of tokens sold to 0.75% of total tokens sold in the sale.  This means all of your Bounties can be worth proportionately more. We hope to have your continued support and enthusiasm. Many thanks!

Thank you mod for the update, we were eagarly awaiting some information, quick query, if the bounty period doubles from 1 month to 2 months now shouldnt the bounty payout also move from 0.5% to 1.0%of total token sales to be only fair for the amount of work being proposed to be done ?

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:53:32 PM

Awsome, thank you for the update Smiley

No wonder you had problem with Poloniex, in my experience they take months to answer support tickets Cheesy
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:15:06 AM

Remember to update my title in the spreadsheet please, some other people need that too.

Thank you
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

Thank you mod for the update, we were eagarly awaiting some information, quick query, if the bounty period doubles from 1 month to 2 months now shouldnt the bounty payout also move from 0.5% to 1.0%of total token sales to be only fair for the amount of work being proposed to be done ?

Greedy greedy bounty hoppers!!

Here is a great idea-

Increase your bounty to 0.75% as stated

Let everyone who wants to bail go with 1/2 current stakes. A sign of appreciation and a penalty for being an impatient greedy unsupportive only cares about bounty multi accounts scamming pieces of trash they are...

Keep signature campaign closed so you only reward long supporters from higher ranking members like me...

After the %increase and all the ones who bail. The signature campaign will be very lucrative for those who actually support the project!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

nice to hear that @fractastical
i hope i will be accepted in bounty extension later...
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:04:22 PM

Dear administrator! I apologize for the trouble, but I mistakenly incorrectly filled the name in bitcointalk.org indicating Newbie instead of De_nis, I ask you if you replace please with De_nis, pleace...

Timestamp: 9/18/2017 12:04:44
My BitcoinTalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1123061
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:15:47 PM

Do we need to post twitter link in here or not Dev? as im already confused. to be clear please answer.
stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:52:16 PM

I have a question (it's more a request actually), how can we keep track of twitter campaign, I mean stakes/ if we're doing it right ?
support! how can you count the correct score with so many participants without posting the points in the table! give us a table with our charges !!!
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:16:57 PM

I joined the signature campaign  from 01.09.2017. How many posts should I write from 01/09/2017 to 21/10/2017?
Nifontov

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

Joined twitter bounty
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:16:48 PM

"Keep track of your progress here: SWARM Twitter Bounty Progress"

dev, why the table with twitter emply so far? as it does not inspire confidence such an attitude
where is the guarantee that you will not throw us?
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:17:54 PM

hello manager campaign,  when the signature campaign is finish,
and when campaign participants can change their signatures? thank you

Is going to finish somewhere 2 weeks after the 21st of october

one additional month, hmm , not so nice.
actually would be better to stop bounty now for 1st round and start new one, at least in this case people  would have a right to choose

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:17:59 PM

hello dev, i stick with swarm fund till the end. I have also changed my signature.

dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:18:56 PM

"Keep track of your progress here: SWARM Twitter Bounty Progress"

dev, why the table with twitter emply so far? as it does not inspire confidence such an attitude
where is the guarantee that you will not throw us?

for signutare is the same story

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:19:50 PM

Hi, Dev. Please update the twitter bounty spreadsheet, so that we can see that our tweets are checked and recorded.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:20:23 PM

Still here for the twitter bounty!
adonay72

Activity: 1129
Merit: 425

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:25:30 PM

If I DO NOT get out of the program then I do not need to write anything. Right?

Changed my Signature. I stay with the project which the very promising).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: