Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] EXTENDED => ~$900k SWARM FUND! BOUNTY INCREASED 50%! NEWCOMERS WELCOME!  (Read 81127 times)
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:51:58 PM

It seems that many are hesitant to remove the signature ..
Including me

If the information from telegram group, I also know but why bounty thread there is no notice to remove signature from mr. manager

With no OFFICIAL announcement HERE. I will not change my signature yet. I am really hesitant to take off my signature. Let's wait.
HEvangelista

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:53:10 PM

Hi everyone!
Thanks for your patience as we wrap the Bounty campaign and allocate stakes this week. Tokens will be distributed following the conclusion of the liquidity vote, as these are parameters that will apply to the distribution of all Bounty and Ambassador program tokens.

The Swarm team had a week of back-to-back conferences during our ICO week, which was an incredible gift to be able to share our project during our ICO week, and also a huge energy-consuming endeavor that led us to being less active on public channels, aside from Telegram.

For signature campaign, feel free to remove your signature. We have the proper data to track all your work up until Oct 27th.

The tracking will appear across all spreadsheets in the coming days.

So this is the official announcement?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:56:20 PM

Fractastical is the goddamn bounty manager, you want something more official then that ? (and sorry if you feel offended, I don't mean to be rude)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cicnos

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:22:49 PM

Hi everyone!
Thanks for your patience as we wrap the Bounty campaign and allocate stakes this week. Tokens will be distributed following the conclusion of the liquidity vote, as these are parameters that will apply to the distribution of all Bounty and Ambassador program tokens.

The Swarm team had a week of back-to-back conferences during our ICO week, which was an incredible gift to be able to share our project during our ICO week, and also a huge energy-consuming endeavor that led us to being less active on public channels, aside from Telegram.

For signature campaign, feel free to remove your signature. We have the proper data to track all your work up until Oct 27th.

So this is the official announcement?

YES

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:54:43 PM

Hi everyone!

That's great news! Thank you, manager, for letting us know. Can you tell us please when will be the distribution as well?
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:26:47 PM

Hi everyone!

That's great news! Thank you, manager, for letting us know. Can you tell us please when will be the distribution as well?
They have explained that they do the calculations after the ICO ends, the possibility of the token will be distributed until they have finished counting all the campaign participants. patient

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:04:44 AM

Hi everyone!

Thank you, this is what I need Wink
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

Great, looking forward to the distribution and launch of the platform  Smiley
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:56:04 AM

We need to wait in when they going to distribute, Actually they are not already to post the stake of the participant in the spreadsheet, Maybe it will finish early.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:28:29 AM

We need to wait in when they going to distribute, Actually they are not already to post the stake of the participant in the spreadsheet, Maybe it will finish early.
Everyone is waiting for the news, many have already deleted the signature (including me) and there are still faithful wearing it until the spreadsheet is updated

dedocry

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:12:02 AM

Hi everyone!

Thank you, this is what I need Wink

good. thank you

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dmty.0809

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:27:46 PM

congratulations for the swarm project  Kiss
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:37:54 PM

Everyone is waiting for the news, many have already deleted the signature (including me) and there are still faithful wearing it until the spreadsheet is updated
The developers announced in a telegram that they already checked our signatures and made write about it.
namistyk

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:55:11 PM

I congratulate the project team and the participants on the successful completion of ICO.  Cheesy  I'm waiting for a reward for the bounty company. Good luck to all!
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:38:12 PM

Congratulations for the swarm project , my question is what was ICO price? On what exchange first be listed coin?And how stake will be calculated?
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:19:28 AM

Great, looking forward to the distribution and launch of the platform  Smiley

The developers announced in a telegram that they already checked our signatures and made write about it.
Congratulations for the project and I will be faithful to wait for the happy news
Hopefully in the future swarm can be a coin that has high value

demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:52:56 AM

how to claim signature ? i mean payment will send to eth address or ?

HEvangelista

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:49:10 AM

It is great to hear that we can now change signatures, just like I removed mine. I am still happy that my userid is still on the signature campaign spreaadsheet though I do not see the number of stakes that I will be receiving. Hope by this week we will receive the bounties.
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:02:09 AM

Congratulations for the end of ICO, Is the signature removable? has not there been any good news for spreadsheets?

You are free now to remove you signature code, The dev of this campaign was announce it yesterday.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:18:12 AM

It is going announce yesterday that all participants are free now to remove signature codes.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: