Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL NOW, big bitcoin dump! No fud.  (Read 2252 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:04:48 AM

If bitcoin lrice decrease its good to buyif you are trader if you see bitcoin price decreasing you can buy more so you can earn more. Be careful always of what you doing because what if you sell your bitcoin and afterfew days it will increase the orice you lose some profit . We dont know what will happen in november if the price decrease or increase but i hope it will increase so we can make a lot of profit .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:19:18 AM

Once this kind of posts come out, you'll know they are trying hard to bring bitcoin down. The more reason to buy bitcoin because they are trying hard but they can't drag bitcoin down. Always buy the dip and this is a good opportunity right now.

There is no way to see dump only in the bitcoin price movement. As price fluctuatation is happening every time and with that even block size been increased. First it proposed differently when every halving hits up blocks will be reduced and demand and supply increase. But thump rule define differently now.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

Another noobster account freaking out or what is going on here?
Dude chill!! If you're in for long just relax. What goes up will come down, and what is down will go up again! It's so simple!
Furthermore a price of 3k or below would be a GIFT!! You can not imagine how much of BTC I will buy if this should happen!!
And I'm pretty sure won't be the only one!
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:26:07 AM

This is some panic about people mining Bitcoin Cash. People overreact to the early rumors about being more profitable to mine it and dump. But it should not be very deep.

And if it is, it will go up again. You can always sell and hope to buy a little lower, but you can fail. The thing that is for sure is that it will go up again.

allcryptos

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:02:04 AM

I just wandering how this 3600 get out? The price did hit 3599 at Bitfinex. But why?
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:11:37 AM

People are getting info about November fork, we might see drop below 3600 in next 48 hours and before Nomber possibly to 3k or less, but 3k will probably be a huge support. Also 1/3 (33 %) of miners changed from btc mining to bitcoin cash mining. People will FUD, sell now, buy back later when bitcoin dips. Segwit 23 August was already priced in and we risk fiasco of unsuccessful segwit transactions and/or lost coins because of segwit security vulnerabilities. Even Slush pool CEO (inventor of bitcoin mining pools) said that he first needs to see segwit transactions, until then no one knows.

Well if this is true then it will be good for new investors to buy bitcoin for the first time and I'm sure that the price could recover quickly. I don't know where you get your news cause you didn't put your sources. But I doubt that miners would suddenly and quickly change to BCC. I don't think that Segwit is already price in. I also thought so about this, but the price is continue to soar after the fork so I don't think that Segwit price is already in already.

For me, you are just enticing people to sell their coins so this is FUD at the highest level. Sorry dude but I'm not dumping my coins but will continue to buy in dips like this.

I am sure that OP is just another newbie to Bitcoin and is afraid that he might lost his Bitcoin due to the coming fork in November. Losing coin? Didn't we get free coins because of that August 1 forking and the so-called split? In fact, many people were happy about it.

When Bitcoin will dip in price, there is nothing to be alarmed with because this is just a natural behavior for Bitcoin and soon it would be back surging in price again. Unfortunately, there are members of this forum who are not actually reading the many sections of the forum and just posting any crap idea their heads might have.

I am tired of reading posts like this! This is just making the forum looked like a crap.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:33:36 AM

People are getting info about November fork, we might see drop below 3600 in next 48 hours and before Nomber possibly to 3k or less, but 3k will probably be a huge support. Also 1/3 (33 %) of miners changed from btc mining to bitcoin cash mining. People will FUD, sell now, buy back later when bitcoin dips. Segwit 23 August was already priced in and we risk fiasco of unsuccessful segwit transactions and/or lost coins because of segwit security vulnerabilities. Even Slush pool CEO (inventor of bitcoin mining pools) said that he first needs to see segwit transactions, until then no one knows.

Every single speculation news can be interpreted as FUD, to a degree.

However i agree with you. I think that the price of bitcoin is only going to moderately go up or not go up at all at 23rd August when Segwit is likely going to get activated due to the fact htat price has already been pumped.

People already know that it's going to get activated, it's not a surprise or anything. So on the day, it's probably going to be quite anti-climatic at least in the sense of price. price is way too high right now, meaning that a correction in the short term is imminent. But after the correction i'd expect a huge wave of buying happening again.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

I don't think that if the price goes down it's about people getting to know about the potential november fork or anything like that. It's just that we haven't seen a sustained growth for a while now, price has just been floating around 4k-4.2k and going nowhere, and there are still margin traders out there that are paying interest on their loans. They probably think that btc isn't going to go much higher than this, so they close their long positions. This forces a lot more people to close their long positions essentially causing a chain reaction.

The most likely thing to happen is a dip at around $3500 lowest, and then rebound up to close to $4k before again correcting down to $3300 or so. Just my personal thoughts.

cashodler (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

Feels like wizard predicting it to go 3600 and it really hit 3599. Anyway, today $3500 mark.

40 % of miners switched to Bicoin Cash.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:16:52 PM

Feels like wizard predicting it to go 3600 and it really hit 3599. Anyway, today $3500 mark.

You know all the miners to say that? It seems to me that now we are seeing the purposeful work of bots to undermine confidence in BTC. Nothing you will not succeed. Bitcoin was the crypto king so they will remain. Those who would panic and sell their coins will be crying next week.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:54:52 PM

Are you trying to make yourself look like a second kwukduck? It definitely looks like that, but it only isn't working. Not even noobs will pay attention to what you are saying, while kwukduck has been here long enough (assuming he is still the one who created that account), may have some sort of an 'authorative' glance due to his forum status and the date he signed up here. The dump that we have experienced, and will further experience this week, has been imminent for quite some time - current levels just aren't sustainable. Only idiots believe the price will just shoot up without correcting at some point. It's insane how some people here lose track of reality just because the growth that we experienced this year. Lips sealed
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:03:55 PM

You know all the miners to say that? It seems to me that now we are seeing the purposeful work of bots to undermine confidence in BTC. Nothing you will not succeed. Bitcoin was the crypto king so they will remain. Those who would panic and sell their coins will be crying next week.
Yeah that's right, if you are a bitcoin holder and knows how to invest in a long term this is just normal to you because you have a specific target of price or time. Mostly of those who are inexperienced users are really doing the panic selling when bitcoin price is going down, but for those users who knows what the low price mean this is their opportunity.

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

I wish I knew about bitcoin pump and dump, but we don't know about it for sure but just speculate whether it will goes up or fall down later.
But, we do know that bitcoin price will always recover simply because it is the king of cryptocurrency. No matter what, bitcoin will be always be the one because it has real usability compare to tons of altcoins out there. Bch is a free coin, and whenever it reach higher price will be dumped immeddiately.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

Haha, why we skip an opportunity like Bitcoin Cash mining? In current, the profit mining Bitcoin Cash x2 profit mining Bitcoin original, if change to Bitcoin Cash, we can use this profit for buy Bitcoin again and continue the round Bitcoin comeback Wink
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

Haha, why we skip an opportunity like Bitcoin Cash mining? In current, the profit mining Bitcoin Cash x2 profit mining Bitcoin original, if change to Bitcoin Cash, we can use this profit for buy Bitcoin again and continue the round Bitcoin comeback Wink
But how long bitcoincash mining will be profitable ?
When more people will rush into it then we are going to have similar situations like what we are having right now with bitcoins. I guess sticking with bitcoin will at least ensure great profits in long term perspective whereas bitcoin cash may get dumped any any time. I wonder why it is not yet reaching zero yet.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:06:49 PM

But how long bitcoincash mining will be profitable ? When more people will rush into it then we are going to have similar situations like what we are having right now with bitcoins.

You are right. Difficulty will adjust and it will be as hard to mine as bitcoin but the price is cheaper. They will lose profit and will have to switch back to bitcoin.

I wonder why it is not yet reaching zero yet.

Because someone rich is backing the coin and pumping it?

krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:11:18 PM

do not forget that very same ppl which are supporting BCH are jamming BTC mempool!
BTC is now extremely slow to process transactions and BCH is not, as there are no such idiots on BTC side to jam BCH network....

all combined together makes BTC quite vulnerable, see twitter - BCH everywhere fud fud and more fud.
We'll see, but predictions about 6k this month and so on are really stupid. Till this mess will not be solved, we are going nowhere far up

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:27:27 PM

People should have started to cash out profits as soon as the price topped the $4000 level earlier this month. And when the price peaked at nearly $4500, people should have cashed out another part of their profits. Anyone cashing out right now has likely decided to do so because the market ran out of steam, plus they don't have the patience to keep waiting for another rush. Another thing, you say that people will fud, but yet you are doing exactly that what you warn others for....
krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

nope, I'm just cautious
I'm around bitcoin from 2013 so I've been thru quite a few bear markets and hodled till now with ease.

What I'm saying is: calling ATH everysingle day is stupid, everybody expect to be milionaire overnight which is completely wrong. And now when there is open war with BCH is situation as well quite different.

We know that BTC will rise, but there are times where is better to be prepared for dips and buy some more before another run.

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:34:27 PM

But how long bitcoincash mining will be profitable ?
When more people will rush into it then we are going to have similar situations like what we are having right now with bitcoins. I guess sticking with bitcoin will at least ensure great profits in long term perspective whereas bitcoin cash may get dumped any any time. I wonder why it is not yet reaching zero yet.

He is not the only guy that predicted this drop, on telegram group they also said that bitcoin will go down below the $4000 and that this drop
will be a good chance for buying more. Drop happened people who sold on $4200 and now bought on $3600 are in good plus with bitcoins, that
is how traders are trading I presume.
   I do not know much about bitcoin cash, that is just one more alt-coin, with new fork in November maybe we will see one more coin segwit x2,
that will not inflict price of bitcoin. like bitcoin cash did not change much, on a contrary price went up for more then $1000.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███