Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 03:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL NOW, big bitcoin dump! No fud.  (Read 2253 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:36:39 PM

I don't really believe if the price can be crash soon.. but i believe that bitcoin can stay stronger. if developers of bitcoin just planning to make bitcoin fork2]
I think they are just want to improve the bitcoin and i think its too far if it will started in november.
So for me much better to hold them all for a long time so that i can't lose the opportunity this month and next month for the price increase because i will be regret soon if i don't have any bitcoin to sell if the price increase more..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:56:59 PM

People are getting info about November fork, we might see drop below 3600 in next 48 hours and before Nomber possibly to 3k or less, but 3k will probably be a huge support. Also 1/3 (33 %) of miners changed from btc mining to bitcoin cash mining. People will FUD, sell now, buy back later when bitcoin dips. Segwit 23 August was already priced in and we risk fiasco of unsuccessful segwit transactions and/or lost coins because of segwit security vulnerabilities. Even Slush pool CEO (inventor of bitcoin mining pools) said that he first needs to see segwit transactions, until then no one knows.
you are full of shit.Putting 'no fud' in title doesn't make your thread no fud.Bitcoin ain't going anywhere you shitcash paid troll.your attempt failed  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:07:23 PM

We need to think positively to preserve the value of bitcoin, fud might be a good strategy if you happen to be a whale trying to get some cheap coins but whatever speculations are spreed bitcoin has a strong community and we shall not allow the price to crash. I believe there is strength in numbers so as a community lets remain calm and wait for a solution to keep bitcoin as the best digital currency.
cashodler (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:05:46 PM

People are getting info about November fork, we might see drop below 3600 in next 48 hours and before Nomber possibly to 3k or less, but 3k will probably be a huge support. Also 1/3 (33 %) of miners changed from btc mining to bitcoin cash mining. People will FUD, sell now, buy back later when bitcoin dips. Segwit 23 August was already priced in and we risk fiasco of unsuccessful segwit transactions and/or lost coins because of segwit security vulnerabilities. Even Slush pool CEO (inventor of bitcoin mining pools) said that he first needs to see segwit transactions, until then no one knows.
you are full of shit.Putting 'no fud' in title doesn't make your thread no fud.Bitcoin ain't going anywhere you shitcash paid troll.your attempt failed  Grin

I'm not paid, I dont even have bitcoin anymore, investing in ICOs is much better, OmiseGo and Kyber for example...

For the rest of your post: no shit sherlock.
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:15:44 PM

How can you consider it is already priced in and at the same time say there is risk/doubt about if Segwit will be a failure or a success?

That's exactly the oppossite definition of something being already priced in.

Also, I really don't understand why would someone that does not have any Bitcoin lose his time speculating about something he is not invested in. I would focus on the ones I do.

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
cashodler (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:21:00 PM

I just love Jihan Wu, he's such a great guy and troll and Bitcoin Cash. I would really like it to win, never liked segwit and Core devs because of their foolishness and arrogance. November will be interesting, why should miners mine Segwit2x, when it's untested when they can just switch to Bitcoin Cash? And Core is against miners (segwit2x).

I don't believe in Bitcoin as a payment system, rather digital gold.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:32:55 PM

Going much lower than 3k. Buy Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:50:23 PM

No one can say that things tho no one can predict what is really happens on that month since bitcoin users have a great idea for them to trade you can't tell everybody to sell their coins because once they do doesn't mean the price will be fall bitcoin is a great coins where people depends on it. It will accumulate the things. Don't believe that the price will crash soon.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

I'm not paid, I dont even have bitcoin anymore, investing in ICOs is much better, OmiseGo and Kyber for example...

Your advice sux, go away.
cashodler (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:14:32 PM

Your advice sux, go away.

I wouldn't say... I'd predicted $3600 and it hit $3599 on bitfinex, wizardry... you jelly hater! MAD SKILLZ
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: