Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZEMPA - Universal Wallet Cancelled - Taking Another Direction  (Read 4588 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zempa (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:55:20 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 12:21:46 AM by Zempa

Zempa Website: Zempa.io

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:15:12 AM

Reserved for potential Updates.

Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:27:42 AM

At a first glimp I didn't really understand how the thing works. I'll try with the whitepaper. Will you have also social bounties?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:34:55 AM

At a first glimp I didn't really understand how the thing works. I'll try with the whitepaper. Will you have also social bounties?

I would have included images to show certain things but I'm not able to yet.

To try and explain here most easily:
Users deposit cryptocurrencies into their Zempa Universal Wallet. Using their GUI, they can select which currencies they want to contribute to the Pool to be used by others.

User A deposits $400 worth of Currency A into the Universal Wal
let as well as other currencies.

They select Currency A to be accessible by the system for transactions. 

User B deposits $600 worth of Currency B into the Universal Wallet and selects their currency to be accessible by the system for transactions.

User A initiates a transaction online requiring Currency B, which they do not currently own as confirmed by the system first.
The system calls the Universal Wallet to locate an available sum of that currency matching User A’s desired amount.

The system then calculates User A’s current holdings against the current market value to ensure they can replenish the value of the desired currency’s value, wherever it may come from.

Once User A’s holding value is confirmed, the system looks to internal stock of the desired currency to complete the initiated transaction. If the internal stock is depleted, the system looks to contributing user holdings for the desired currency at which point User B’s available Currency B is calculated against current market value.

Once the desired sum of Currency B has been discovered and calculated, the transaction is completed on behalf of User A. The value of Currency B is reassigned from User A in Currency A to User B as well as a reward in Zempa for having the desired currency available. 

User B may then go to the ZempaCoin.com business directory to spend their hard earned rewards on products or services at a discounted price, hold them or trade them on various exchanges.

User A saved a great deal of timeavoiding what could be multiple transaction confirmations as well as fees typically incurred during such an exchange in order to obtain the desired token.

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:56:49 AM

We just added a new Referral Marketing system to Zempa.io that enables you to register as a marketer and promote the site with banners or links and earn Zempa Coins based on how many Newsletter Signups, Site Registrations and Social Shares your traffic results in. Also a Top Marketer page to show off the top marketer profiles.

If there are any bugs found, please share them here and I'll address them immediately. All seems to be working.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:01:59 AM

Interested in a bounty manager?

Send me a pm!

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:07:09 AM

Very possible.
PM Sent.
Thank you.

nexman

Activity: 1480
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:24:54 AM

dev where i can find link bounty.i want join
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:31:45 AM

http://zempa.io/affiliate-account-page/

There you are. Let me know if you need anything.
There are banners available in the bounty admin menu but if you need specific sizes, let me know here and I'll add them.

Thank you!

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

Thank you Franss! Much appreciated!

mnmnmn

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:55:03 AM

So is this kind of like an exchange with merchant accounts? i.e. it works just like an exchange where people deposit currencies into the exchange's wallet, and the exchange keeps track of transactions between them.

This protocol just adds another component where vendors can have an account on the exchange and accept different currencies as payment, right?
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:41:16 AM

In a way,
 we need to create a video explaining things more clearly. Smiley

Imagine 100 users connected to this Universal Wallet. Each user has deposited a different crypto. Lets say one of those users decides they want to purchase something online using LTE, but they dont have LTE in the ZWU (Zempa Universal Wallet). The product they want to buy costs $100 worth of LTE but they have $100 worth of ETH in the ZWU. So they open the Zempa GUI and proceed to send the LTE to the vendor by plugging in the vendors address and select LTE. The system calls the pool to locate the LTE starting with the person that initiated the transaction, not finding it there, it calls the internal fund stocked by us. Supply is low because LTE is in high demand so the rest of the contributing pool is called until a user is found with $100 of LTE selected as a contribution. The transaction is completed on the first users behalf and $100 worth of ETH is reassigned from them to the LTE contributor to replace the LTE that was used and because LTE is in high demand, the LTE contributor is rewarded a sum of Zempa.

*exhales*

It sounds more complicated than it is really. Everything happening very quickly within the system. Ultimately, rather than having to wait out multiple transactions and associated fees to obtain the currency you need, you have one transaction and one small transfer fee\ and with some higher market cap currencies rising in value faster than others, contributors of those currencies (based on initial system settings followed up by practical use algorithms within the system, those users will be compensated in Zempa according to those factors and based on the sum of each transaction etc.

This is the fundamental use of the system, though once this has been established we have many ideas on how to expand the system with more uses and functionality.

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:08:37 PM

To answer the above question:
On October 31st 100,000,000 Zempa Coins will become available on the WAVES DEX in the form of a sell wall. Contributors will find options for BTC, BCH ,ETH and WAVES at a cost of approx .25 cents ea.

I've been getting messages from members interested in various aspects of promoting Zempa which is wonderful!

If you have a special offering/service that you're willing to extend in exchange for Zempa Coins, please be specific and define what you offer, how much in Zempa Coins you are looking to obtain for your services and for how long your services will be rendered.

I'm only interested in those wanting to help in exchange for Zempa Coin right now as that helps everyone in the long run.

All of you should start by signing up for the Bounty program at Zempa.io (just click Bounty in the menu to signup).

Here is how the Bounty Program within the site is setup:

Bounty Hunter receives 10 ZEMPC for every Newsletter Signup or Site Registration that comes from their traffic.

As you acquire more, you will move up in Rank.

You begin as a Follower
Leader - 50 Total Referrals - Reaching this rank gives you 500 ZEMPC and a 50 ZEMPC Bonus
Influencer - 100 Total Referrals - Reaching this rank gives you 1,000 ZEMPC and a 100 ZEMPC Bonus
Zempafied - 150 Total Referrals - Reaching this rank gives you 1,500 ZEMPC and a 150 ZEMPC Bonus

If we see Hunters encroaching on the highest rank, we will launch additional ranks so as now to slow your growth momentum with even larger rewards.

The above Bounty system works in addition to Articles and Videos. In other words if  you write a blog article, you get credit for the article and if you use Bounty links within your article, you get credit for that as well. Create an article with an embedded video in it and Bounty links? Do that once a week and you stand to earn a substantial amount of Zempa Coins.

Also, if I am allowed to offer 10 Zempa Coins for every meaningful post in this thread, I will gladly do so.

Thanks all!

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

I would really appreciate any feedback thus far.

Do you understand what Zempa does?
How could we make things more clear to understand?
Are the Bounty rewards sufficient?

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

Will be announcing some advisors to our team this week. One, I think many will know. Smiley

franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

Thank you Franss! Much appreciated!

YOur are welcome Grin
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

Just to clarify some things.
I've been getting a lot of messages from folks offering services in exchange for Bitcoin. While I understand the effort and appreciate it, I dont have a Bitcoin budget to spend on various things.
I have a Zempa Coin budget.

This project is something we feel very strongly will change the way a lot of people use Crypto. It will make it easier for newcomers to get into Crypto. We aren't doing this with the expectation of making $100m, we are doing it because we believe there is a need in the market and a problem to be solved. that being said, we didn't go after angel investors for seed capital. If the crypto community is willing to stand behind and support what we are doing, then we know its a worthwhile effort. If not, then maybe it isn't.

If you have an interest in helping Zempa accomplish its goals and have the means to support our effort, then offer your support in exchange for Zempa. We aren't looking to support Bitcoin, there is plenty of that.

By accepting Zempa Coin, you are:

A. Showing us you believe in what we are doing.
B. Laying the foundation for the Token's future growth.
C. If your services offer solid results, those results will be reflected by not only the popularity of our token sale, but the value of the token moving forward.
D. More likely to go the extra mile knowing your effort will be rewarded with a higher return on the increased value of the Token.

Overall, if we had 50 Bitcoin to spend on random services, we wouldn't be bothering with a Seed Capital phase for Zempa, but our goals right now are in acquiring public support and awareness while generating enough seed capital so that we may launch the official Token Sale with prototypes ready for demos and the like.

If you have a way to help and you're interested in accepting Zempa Coin as payment, I would be happy to work something out.

Thanks all!

Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

This is a very interesting concept. However I think making the explanation simpler will allow you to reach a wider audience.
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:48:18 AM

Yes, I'm working on an explainer video now but its very difficult to explain this in a graphical video. Smiley
I will likely shoot a regular video of me explaining everything tomorrow for use in the the meantime.

CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:51:22 AM

please give me slack invite link

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: