Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZEMPA - Universal Wallet Cancelled - Taking Another Direction  (Read 4588 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:45:43 AM

ZEMPA Actualy the consep is great because this a unique and then i hope in the system and network on pool wallet platfrom the security is very good , and more comunity for join on ZEMPA,
and i hope ZEMPA will be to succes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zempa (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

Greatly appreciate the words of support.
Remember, just the first phase token sale will take place on WAVES Dex and you'll be able to purchase Zempa Coins for BTC, ETH, WAVES and BCC. The Zempa Coins you buy during the first phase from Oct 31 through November will be exchanged for double the value in the official ERC-20 token, Zempa at the completion of the first phase and before the final phase. In other words, buying $500 worth of Zempa Coins will yield $100 worth of Zempa.

If by some stroke of miracle we happened to sell out of Zempa Coins through the first phase, we will create enough ERC-20 coins to support the goals for the Zempa Universal Wallet/s reward system while being able to double the value for early adopters and we will cancel the final phase token sale.

We simply do not need $200,000,000 to develop, manage and grow our project and we would like to keep the max cap at under $50 million.

Overall, those who get into the Token Sale during the first phase could very well gain significantly more than they originally planned on, depending on how well it goes.

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:00:38 PM

Made a lot of changes to the Original Post. Please review and be sure to join our Newsletter and Telegram Group.
Everyone planning to participate in this first phase starting Oct 31 stands a lot to gain from helping to grow the Telegram Group Community.

Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

a very interesting and promising project but I see inside the project there is no social media gift
because I see the project only with the signature and it makes me wonder about the project Huh
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:54:55 PM

a very interesting and promising project but I see inside the project there is no social media gift
because I see the project only with the signature and it makes me wonder about the project Huh

Not entirely sure what you mean.
http://zempa.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Zempa-Release-1.pdf
That was from our first press release.

I think once we are 30 days away from the start date you will start seeing more coverage. I assume that is what you're referring to?
Also, please keep in mind that we didnt launch this project with angel investors to fuel a marketing campaign. We are doing this in two phases for that reason. We dont want Angel Investors to control the project and want Zempa to be more of a community driven project based on feedback and involvement over time. We are also not going for 100 million.

Right now, its a smaller project that stands to become a very large one in time. Those who get involved now will be significantly rewarded as the project name recognition grows.

There is nothing like this anywhere...

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:17:57 AM

Added to ICOAlert.com today and have submitted to several others. Would like to see Zempa on a larger number of ICO listing sites. Smiley

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

The http://Zempa.io Website and Logo has been changed completely.
Enjoy!

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:10:44 PM

Have added a new advisor with a second to be confirmed. One of which was part of a coin you all know. Smiley

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:13:35 AM

Anyone know of the best crypto advertising platforms? Tried token.ad but their system doesn't appear to work...

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:59:00 PM

I would really like to know how many people here truly understand the concept of Zempa.

A part of me things the concept is difficult to understand for most, thus a lack of general interest. A bit concerned about the Token Sale starting on the 31st.

anglais

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:06:25 PM

Probably best not to use the word 'concerned' when referring to your own ICO...

How is your marketing progressing?
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:10:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251636.new#new

That is the new thread with all of the changes made to the token sale.

lemoon789

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:17:34 PM

Have a look at the website and roadmap i think you will find it interesting the roadmap has been well thought out
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:14:32 PM

Thanks! We are getting very close to the launch date now!

We know this is going to be a slower growth operation but if our first phase sale gets to even $50,000, we will be able to launch all of our sites, the main plugin for accepting Zempa Coin/Zempa on those sites for services and REALLY be able to hit the ground running for our final token sale which will be pretty big with everything we will have to show and the progress made to that point.

I will say this, although our campaign isn't as flashy and you dont see ads everywhere you look, this is a passion project with a much better chance of delivering on its promises than many of the huge campaigns we see every day. This is a very honest approach to creating a series of services within the realm of the Blockchain.

Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:19:30 AM

nice for update dev , good for work hard , Zempa is a good project and give opportunity to all people in the world to change for ssucces and get profit
i think its can to try for investing , all struktur on project is complete , appreciate for dev grow for project to succes

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:11:58 PM

On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?

This phase of the token sale is to get a lot of things established before the final phase token sale. With that, we decided to hold off on social bounties and the like until the next phase. We are honoring our agreed upon translation bounties because we had several people participate in those and they deserve what we promised. We just didn't see the active involvement we were initially hoping for and managing it was more time consuming than we had involvement.

If we saw an uprising of interest for an affiliate marketing program again, we would bring it back before the final token sale for everyone to utilize.

From our perspective, leading into the final token sale, the best thing for everyone is for people to contribute what they can and then spread the word. The more support we obtain during this phase, the more we can accomplish in preparation for our final token sale and the better off everyone will be.

We want to launch the final token sale with all of our initial eco-system sites built, running and being marketed. We want to have our free Zempa e-Commerce Plugin completed and distributed for people to use. From here, we will decide if we can complete an initial prototype of the Zempa UWP prior to the final sale based on the support we received during the first sale.

For us, our early adopters are very special. 1. Because those who believe enough in our project to participate means they weren't sold by expensive hype around the project and they truly believe in what we are trying to accomplish for the blockchain space. 2. Early adopters truly want to see our project succeed, not just turn a quick profit. As such, we want to take care of our early adopters and empower them to achieve more within our eco-system and contribution efforts. There will be many surprise perks provided to our early adopters (please make sure you click the CLICK ME Red Bubble on the right of Zempa.io and register there so we have your contact information). Early adopters will be contacted for beta testing sites and features and be given special benefits on these sites such as free advertising, free featured listings and much more.

Make sure you have your WAVES account setup and you are ready for Zempa Coin which will be found on the WAVES DEX. You buy Zempa Coin with BTC, ETH, Dash, NEO and others.

Thank you all for your continued support and please spread the word.

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:52:13 PM

1 Day and 9 hours to go!

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

12 hours to go!

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:41:40 AM

Zempa Coin is now available on the WAVES DEX

We made them live now to give everyone a head start before it gets too late in some countries.

Please spread the word and help us achieve our goals! Post your screenshots of where you post about the Token Sale along with your WAVES Address for special bonuses.

Thank you all!

Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:17:10 AM

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: