Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZEMPA - Universal Wallet Cancelled - Taking Another Direction  (Read 4588 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zempa (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

Its officially Oct 31.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

So, if anyone manages to read this question, I'd love to know why there is so little interest in this project.
Is it really because we didn't spend a fortune building "FOMO" and instead went with complete honesty?

Is it because we used the WAVES platform and its a pain in the butt to use?

I would love feedback on your perception of this project.

flushimpatience

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:21:22 PM

WP is definitely worth to read!
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:28:55 AM

I've been told that the Zempa Wallet could be used as a money laundering tool. Is that keeping some people away?

I've had so many people tell me how great the project looks yet, not many are contributing to it.

I'm really puzzled.

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:32:59 AM

using picture like that make me confused about this project mission, so you can make explain more about your project and make people interest to join your project, but i hope this project have good future
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:39:41 AM

Its all in the Whitepaper and Explainer video: https://youtu.be/ou-JaC9OTYE

Basically, we launched Zempa Coin, which is available now on the WAVES DEX.
As people are buying Zempa Coin, we are building a series of websites that will utilize Zempa Coin for Services, Products and or Advertising. This to help increase the value of Zempa Coin until we launch the final token sale.
With the final token sale, we plan to have the first prototype of the Zempa Universal Wallet ready to demonstrate and present to everyone and drive up interest in the token sale, which would be the ERC20 token, Zempa.

Zempa Coin will then be transfered into Zempa for double the amount, thus the 100% bonus.

Thats really it in a nutshell. It's not an overnight ROI but provided we were just able to get the funding to get these initial elements created, we could do really well in the final token sale and everyone would win.

anglais

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:45:03 PM

Can't see this coin on WAVES DEX?
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:43:20 PM

Its been on there, called Zempa Coin. But for right now the Zempa project has been cancelled. We just didn't have the seed money to build enough hype around the project and those who felt it was a great project didn't actually support it.

I am instead working on MoonRunner.io and once that is off the ground (much easier project to develop than the ZUWP) it will help me generate interest in getting everything situated to revisit the Zempa Wallet project in the future and integrate it into Moonrunner.

Anyone who purchases the Zempa Coins on the WAVES DEX now will still be able to transfer them into Zempa later if we in fact get it off the ground but right now its just a token sitting on the WAVES DEX, unloved and untouched. hah

I've been caught in a situation with having two great ideas but no backing in place to support them. $500k and I'll set the world of crypto on fire. But, that wont happen so I have to do things the slow way. Smiley

I do have two developers working on Moonrunner now, so expect some big things soon. Join the newsletter for updates as they come at: http://moonrunner.io

aliketrogle

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:47:11 AM

Do you have telegram channel?
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:15:14 PM

keep for see about this project , i think have a unique for and use a konsep spesial ,
more people intersting on this project .keep on proggress

derpylulz

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

Its been on there, called Zempa Coin. But for right now the Zempa project has been cancelled. We just didn't have the seed money to build enough hype around the project and those who felt it was a great project didn't actually support it.

I am instead working on MoonRunner.io and once that is off the ground (much easier project to develop than the ZUWP) it will help me generate interest in getting everything situated to revisit the Zempa Wallet project in the future and integrate it into Moonrunner.

Anyone who purchases the Zempa Coins on the WAVES DEX now will still be able to transfer them into Zempa later if we in fact get it off the ground but right now its just a token sitting on the WAVES DEX, unloved and untouched. hah

I've been caught in a situation with having two great ideas but no backing in place to support them. $500k and I'll set the world of crypto on fire. But, that wont happen so I have to do things the slow way. Smiley

I do have two developers working on Moonrunner now, so expect some big things soon. Join the newsletter for updates as they come at: http://moonrunner.io

No Appleton, the project got canceled because that’s simply what happens with every project that comes out of your scammy ass.

You grab ONE game “developer” that never developed shit in his life and announce a Mass Multiplayer Online video game, jumping straight into a Kickstarter that somehow provided you with 90,000$, shortly after getting that sweet green you bail out, and leave your silly little developer behind to take the fall…. once the dust settles, you come back full of good intentions and use Greed Monger corpse to advertise your new little bullshit, naming and shaming every user by showing everyone how much money you had scammed out of their sorry asses right over the Kickstarter page and repaying them the thousands of dollars that they spent with your lies with your completely worthless coins…

How did you put it again… oh yeah: “DO IT. Don't ask questions because I'm not going to explain right now. Just follow my instructions and wait patiently. That's all you have to do...”

Surprise, surprise, couple of months later it’s dead on the water and you are already announcing some other new bullshit over it, so how much money do you need this time? 😉
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

No Appleton, the project got canceled because that’s simply what happens with every project that comes out of your scammy ass.

You grab ONE game “developer” that never developed shit in his life and announce a Mass Multiplayer Online video game, jumping straight into a Kickstarter that somehow provided you with 90,000$, shortly after getting that sweet green you bail out, and leave your silly little developer behind to take the fall…. once the dust settles, you come back full of good intentions and use Greed Monger corpse to advertise your new little bullshit, naming and shaming every user by showing everyone how much money you had scammed out of their sorry asses right over the Kickstarter page and repaying them the thousands of dollars that they spent with your lies with your completely worthless coins…

How did you put it again… oh yeah: “DO IT. Don't ask questions because I'm not going to explain right now. Just follow my instructions and wait patiently. That's all you have to do...”

Surprise, surprise, couple of months later it’s dead on the water and you are already announcing some other new bullshit over it, so how much money do you need this time? 😉

Do you think because you're "anonymous" I dont know who you are? Could you the be self admitted bi-polar guy who has called, messaged and stalked me for the last 5 years perhaps? Could you be the nutcase in the UK who tried to sabotage the games progress from before the Kickstarter ever even finished due to sheer jealously? I mean, you're one of maybe 3 people who have such a hardon for me and obviously no life of your own whatsoever. You think you are creating problems for me? You're not.

Lets go through your crazy BS a bit here.

You grab ONE game “developer” that never developed shit in his life and announce a Mass Multiplayer Online video game
I started with one. I had 5 at one point and many freelancers help with various aspects of the project. Pay attention.

jumping straight into a Kickstarter that somehow provided you with 90,000$, shortly after getting that sweet green you bail out
Shortly after? You call 3 solid years of dealing with crazy people like yourself from the MMORPG community "shortly after"? 3 of the longest, hardest and most stressful years of my life were spent dealing with the craziest, mode rude, web stalking, harassing community I've ever seen. Yes, I had had enough. And you haven't stopped yet.

Think about it, after almost 6 years, you're still stalking everything I do, bad mouthing me everywhere I go. What did you pledge to the game project? Anything at all? $20? Only someone with a true mental disability would carry on this long with nothing but baseless garbage to fuel their motives.

As for the Zempa Wallet, its not dead. It's put up for a little while. I have recently partnered with a senior application developer to create MoonRunner which we are expecting to have a functional prototype by the first of the year. Once MoonRunner is complete, revenue from that will go into the Zempa Universal Wallet which we plan to integrate into MoonRunner.

Now, in the most respectful way possible, I humbly suggest you get back on your meds.

Thank you. Smiley

derpylulz

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:21:58 AM

Do you think because you're "anonymous" I dont know who you are? Could you the be self admitted bi-polar guy who has called, messaged and stalked me for the last 5 years perhaps? Could you be the nutcase in the UK who tried to sabotage the games progress from before the Kickstarter ever even finished due to sheer jealously? I mean, you're one of maybe 3 people who have such a hardon for me and obviously no life of your own whatsoever. You think you are creating problems for me? You're not.

Kay mate, that isn’t really how it works, if you want to pretend to know who I am, you just can’t give me such an ambiguous list of people of who I might be right after… but no, you are pretty cold, I don’t think we even ever spoke before, I’m just someone who stumbled in one many forums that kind of keep track of the amount of bullshit you go around spewing all over the internet, and decided to pay a visit for the free giggles.

Also, ain’t you giving yourself to much credit though? I mean, sabotage? Really? Your “lead-developer” couldn’t even finish a space invaders clone, and you… what exactly do you even know about game development? You though you could develop a MMORPG with a budget of 30,000 of other people’s dollars, using an unexperienced indie team under 4 years, because you “had been reading on it in gamasutra and other resources”, I mean, sabotage kind of implies that the damn thing wasn’t fucked from the very start already, and… jealously? Of what? Of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PchwolRtydA ? A bunch of cheap assets poorly pieced together straight from Unity Store that kind of resembles a video game made in the 90’s? Yeah, we are all jealous of such master piece Wink

Lets go through your crazy BS a bit here.

You grab ONE game “developer” that never developed shit in his life and announce a Mass Multiplayer Online video game
I started with one. I had 5 at one point and many freelancers help with various aspects of the project. Pay attention.

jumping straight into a Kickstarter that somehow provided you with 90,000$, shortly after getting that sweet green you bail out
Shortly after? You call 3 solid years of dealing with crazy people like yourself from the MMORPG community "shortly after"? 3 of the longest, hardest and most stressful years of my life were spent dealing with the craziest, mode rude, web stalking, harassing community I've ever seen. Yes, I had had enough. And you haven't stopped yet.

Think about it, after almost 6 years, you're still stalking everything I do, bad mouthing me everywhere I go. What did you pledge to the game project? Anything at all? $20? Only someone with a true mental disability would carry on this long with nothing but baseless garbage to fuel their motives.

As for the Zempa Wallet, its not dead. It's put up for a little while. I have recently partnered with a senior application developer to create MoonRunner which we are expecting to have a functional prototype by the first of the year. Once MoonRunner is complete, revenue from that will go into the Zempa Universal Wallet which we plan to integrate into MoonRunner.

Now, in the most respectful way possible, I humbly suggest you get back on your meds.

Thank you. Smiley

Holy shit, 5 people? 5 Entire people? Woah, that’s crazy bro! Plus, many freelancers? That many?!? Holy shite! I still can’t comprehend how such a large team under your brilliant leadership failed to develop a fucking MMORPG! Yeah, you are right, got to be dem trolls mate, it’s all their fault! I still can’t believe that those crazy assholes are still giving you shit after all this time when all you did was to promise them shit that you couldn’t possible ever deliver if they gave you their money… no seriously now, glad to know that you are still getting shit on by those people, and you should be as well, because regardless how much shit that might be, it’s probably not even close to what people like you actually deserve.

Look… you are free to blame whoever the fuck you want if that's what makes you feel any better, keep reaching deep into that ass hole of yours for those juicy excuses, in the end the results speak for themselves…. Project after project, always riding on money of others and always ending up in failure, quite funny that a project that you just declared as “cancelled” is suddenly simply part of something else now, can't wait to see how that one goes as well.

But hey, If there is something that you did indeed accomplish successfully, was to become a living internet meme that just keeps on giving those sweet ass lulz. That said, I had my fun I’ll be off now, good luck on that incredible new project of yours Mr Appleton, maybe this time people will actually be crazy enough to buy into your bullshit again.
Zempa (OP)

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:58:16 AM

One project failed, not many. It was almost 6 years ago. Take down your Appleton shrine, its time to move on with your life.

EatCrow

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:40:54 PM

One project failed, not many. It was almost 6 years ago. Take down your Appleton shrine, its time to move on with your life.

Appleton, how the "male enhancement" penis enlargement business going- As good as greed Monger? How did the eve online racket go? Or did you give that up as well to strike your fortune in the wonderful world of crypto currency?

I'm not sure how much the people you are/were attempting to get to invest in your latest...uh...project (lol) know about you and all the "businesses' you involve yourself in (with other peoples money) but I would suggest that anyone looking to do business with this guy simply do a google search of his name- Jason Appleton... Scroll down a bit and see what you find!!!!

Hey Look here- You won an award - Anyone interested watch this video to the end and see about your buddy Jason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03A5lQ2vM2U

- Nope, I'm not Bi-Polar and not from the UK either jason =)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: