Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6260 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:15:14 AM

you were doing great in your strategy! you are on the right track! you buy on the low then once it pump and made a dump like 10% you can buy agian and do thee same thing over and over again if you want to sell some well its up to you just make sure you are on the last pump !
I take a strategy that is quite similar to that of his. What I do every time is buy at a very low price, especially during a fall, I buy a lot of Bitcoin and then keep them and wait for an increase to make profits from it. But I’m not the type that watch price fall to low rate without selling off immediately– here is a breakdown of my strategy– let’s say that price falls to the a rate of $1000, and I bought two Bitcoins which happens to rise up to $7000 each.

If there happens to be a decrease going to a low as $6000, I will one Bitcoin and convert $6000 (as long as I’m sure it will continue to fall) once it falls down to like $4000, I will then buy in, and wait for it to rise back up to $7000 so that I will make bigger profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:46:43 AM

you were doing great in your strategy! you are on the right track! you buy on the low then once it pump and made a dump like 10% you can buy agian and do thee same thing over and over again if you want to sell some well its up to you just make sure you are on the last pump !

For me the wiset strategy and at the same time the safest is just to increase your bitcoin savings through joining signature campaigns. You have no monetary capital other than your time and effort. Unlike trading and mining there's no risk of losing money of your own.
This is probably the most common and the wisest strategy as well when it comes to the buying and selling of the bitcoins.

The thing is that if someone wants to keep the most of Btcs in his hand, then he has to wait for the right time to buy some of it as when the prices are low and wait for the pumping phase which provokes an urge in the people to buy it at the rates you set and selling them on desirable prices would earn you some more to buy again with extra amount of profit. In this way the strategy keeps you safe both in terms of saving coins and earning via them.
The most right time to buy bitcoin is at the time of dump and bitcoin give chances to its investor frequently and yeah this is the main thing the best strategy and those who take the right decision of buying on the right time they have capability to earn a lot through bitcoin and bitcoin is all about investing money and then selling coins and if you are willing to buy then this time is suitable for your investment and to earn.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

Its a great strategy in order to increase your bitcoins.I think you're doing good with it its all call trading keep your strategy up.But you should always aware about the market impact keep your eyes on every single news that relate to it and always analyze the chart which is more important.
I think there is no other strategic way to gain profit on bitcoin i believe that buy and selling bitcoin is thr most profitable that to take any kinds of alow action.I tbink bitcoin is really more profitable on buying and selling strategy because we can decide on what particular time or maybe a time to sell btc because price of bitcoin is really unstable that is why wise strategy of bitcoin is buy and selling.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:41:28 AM

Its a great strategy in order to increase your bitcoins.I think you're doing good with it its all call trading keep your strategy up.But you should always aware about the market impact keep your eyes on every single news that relate to it and always analyze the chart which is more important.
I think there is no other strategic way to gain profit on bitcoin i believe that buy and selling bitcoin is thr most profitable that to take any kinds of alow action.I tbink bitcoin is really more profitable on buying and selling strategy because we can decide on what particular time or maybe a time to sell btc because price of bitcoin is really unstable that is why wise strategy of bitcoin is buy and selling.
There are lots of strategies, and buying and selling is not the best. If everyone else would get into buying and selling as an exchanger, then there would be no profit and it would totally rubbish.

Other strategies can be trading. Traders buys from exchangers (those who are into buying and selling) and then use the Bitcoin for trading on different platform. Targeting a low rate and making direct Investment can be another good strategy.
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:40:51 PM

Yeah, Your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. However, this requires more attention in the price when will it drop and when it will climb again. Also, this needs research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or predict the price. If you have time in doing this studies and planning you can exceed your goal.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:03:02 PM

Yeah, Your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. However, this requires more attention in the price when will it drop and when it will climb again. Also, this needs research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or predict the price. If you have time in doing this studies and planning you can exceed your goal.
just be careful also in which exchange you will perform this strategy most of the time a pumped group are present inside exchange so you also
needed to consider those actions, pumpers are simply a prey that always find their victims. deep study is the key in order to make a successful trade
whether its long or short terms.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

A wise strategy for a bitcoin is: You should know and observe the flow of transaction of your bitcoin, good timing when you buy and sell your tokens, patience for you to study the flow of every move of your tokens and lastly I believe don't get your emotion involve in any decision or transaction that you've maid because in my personal experience I feel down, sad and depress when the time I sell my tokens and the next day it pump up or increase the value of my token. And then I wait to decrease the token and Ive buy some tokens again.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

I have wondered with that strategy before but you need to monitor the price all the time in able to take those profits and before anything else, your capital. It may be look easy, simple and plain but applying this strategy needs you to have a goodperfect timing for the price pump and dump as well. And what's good about this strategy, it's not only good with bitcoin but it can be applicable to all crypto's and this will also lead you to be a day trader but you have to add some % of profit/increase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:46:22 AM

I have wondered with that strategy before but you need to monitor the price all the time in able to take those profits and before anything else, your capital. It may be look easy, simple and plain but applying this strategy needs you to have a goodperfect timing for the price pump and dump as well. And what's good about this strategy, it's not only good with bitcoin but it can be applicable to all crypto's and this will also lead you to be a day trader but you have to add some % of profit/increase.

but the problem that sometimes we face is we don't know the perfect timing to place our order and we only could guess when the pump is come and wait and hope that our order is filled. sometimes we can sell with the price we want, but in the other time, our order sell cannot fill when the pump comes but it's fine for waiting another chance. but it needs more energy to stay at the monitor and watching the price in all of the time because we have another thing that we should do so it is better to not spend too much time at front of the monitor.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

but the problem that sometimes we face is we don't know the perfect timing to place our order and we only could guess when the pump is come and wait and hope that our order is filled. sometimes we can sell with the price we want, but in the other time, our order sell cannot fill when the pump comes but it's fine for waiting another chance. but it needs more energy to stay at the monitor and watching the price in all of the time because we have another thing that we should do so it is better to not spend too much time at front of the monitor.
That's it, you need to know the perfect timing to place order and that's why there's a thing that we call monitoring. And this is what many bitcoin day traders are doing to different exchanges, it may seem to be easy for them because they used to do it and I guess it's already their source so they must stick to their plans and they have only one goal and that is no matter what happen, they have to earn. Energy, strength or whatever it is, it's not basically a problem. If you want to be like that, you must do something.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

This strategy may not work, in the event that the bitcoin price will constantly exceed the minimums (highs) that you will miss. And as you can see by the last months, the price changes rapidly.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

That's it, you need to know the perfect timing to place order and that's why there's a thing that we call monitoring. And this is what many bitcoin day traders are doing to different exchanges, it may seem to be easy for them because they used to do it and I guess it's already their source so they must stick to their plans and they have only one goal and that is no matter what happen, they have to earn. Energy, strength or whatever it is, it's not basically a problem. If you want to be like that, you must do something.

That's right, all you have to do is to become updated every time in order to buy and sell in perfect time. You must have knowledge too before going to this industry. Unlike here in signature campaigns where you don't need to focus all the time as long as you maintain what's the campaign is looking for. But if you master the trading industry, money will come to you easily so you have to work hard to gain experience in order to become a successful trader.
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

One best thing to consider as the best strategy for bitcoin is to save it for a long time and wait for the exchange rate to rise. Its when you trade as well. Be smart enough as to what style of trading you have to follow. When you trade , its like taking so much risk for your stored bitcoin. And when you trade you should put all your money in order to gain double money from trading. Be strategic and choose those coins in the market which you think can rise even in a shorter time.
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

My suggestion. Buy when you fall. And then hold it! Hold it to everyone and sell it when you buy it! Ha ha ha, I think this can make money. Anyway. Look at the bitcoin and buy it quickly. I think it's good to buy now! What's your opinion?
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

My suggestion. Buy when you fall. And then hold it! Hold it to everyone and sell it when you buy it! Ha ha ha, I think this can make money. Anyway. Look at the bitcoin and buy it quickly. I think it's good to buy now! What's your opinion?
Yeah it is very good way to increase your bitcoin it is fast way of earning because now most of people use to buy bitcoin and hold it for better future. Now I know that price of bitcoin will be more than double so I am also planning to buy at time of low price and wait till it grow again. I hope in bitcoin we will have to invest more than selling, as if you sell 50% then try to invest again at the moment of your 100%.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

My strategy in bitcoin is to keep increasing my bitcoin balance. I'm not interested in betting. I will continue to develop and increase its value. No matter the inflation or deflation, my bitcoin will be invested and not for betting. If all bicoin targets have been achieved. Then I will start another business but which is still associated with bitcoin.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

My strategy in bitcoin is to keep increasing my bitcoin balance. I'm not interested in betting. I will continue to develop and increase its value. No matter the inflation or deflation, my bitcoin will be invested and not for betting. If all bicoin targets have been achieved. Then I will start another business but which is still associated with bitcoin.
Betting is one sure way of losing money, not everyone is lucky enough to win when gambling, But when Bitcoin is low and when you think you have made enough profits, then you sell but since the currency is so volatile and we don't know when it is low or high we just have to keep buying at any given time.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

This strategy may not work, in the event that the bitcoin price will constantly exceed the minimums (highs) that you will miss. And as you can see by the last months, the price changes rapidly.
Bitcoin is no doubt really a good thing and it can help you in making a very good amount of money in short interval of time due to its volatile nature. The best strategy which can help you earn a really good amount of money is to keep on holding your bitcoins for more period of time and to buy more number of bitcoins at time when the market value falls down. This will increase the number of bitcoins in your wallet and you will be able to make more profit.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

It's a good strategy you got there. But you need patience to execute this kind of strategy specially now that bitcoin's price is very low. That is why it is good that bitcoin's price is volatile,you can earn profit if you invest while its in low price,then sell it if it already reach the price that you desire. Regretful sometimes because the price keeps on pumping,but you already sold your tokens 

Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

For me the wise strategy of bitcoin was when the bitcoin goes down and i've automatically invest money to buy bitcoin.In that way i have lesser to buy bitcoin but when it goes up the price may income also for bitcoin will go high.This is the best strtegy that i'm doing right now to make my profits grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: