Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin  (Read 6262 times)
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

Well, can't say that's basic strategy, but it might be not so successful as you think. Like, let's imagine that, after selling your bitcoins at price "x", the price will go up, instead of down. So, that's why I think you should buy part by part till an "x" price, and not buy bitcoins on all your money at one time, that will give you mid result and with the negative situation will help you lose less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

The strategy is a good timing but may advice you to keep your capital ,don't invest With it allow the investment to growth ,the market will still come up.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

well for me as a professional trader i might recommend you the buying and buying strategy because it is one of the most effective strategy. when a token increases price then for sure suddenly it will decrease right? buy that coin and wait for the increase again
I think the wise strategy to hold your bitcoin and wait until the value or price of it will becane high, and you can able to buy more bitcoin wheb the price of it became low, and there is  no doubt that the future price of biitcoin can be really high.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:51:19 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

This good strategy but its need good timing to execute. Beside that, need good skill on technical analysis and able to read market chart. Its hard but its profitable because we can double our bitcoin with our strategy and we dont have to lose our money
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:55:25 AM

The strategy  in bitcoin is you buy Bitcoin when the price in the market is down,and sell when the price is high.

That's also the strategy that I did, bro. It is very good to invest in bitcoin when the price is still low because you can surely get a good profit unlike buying it in a high price. But it is also depends on the confident that you have in investing money in bitcoin.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

Well, can't say that's basic strategy, but it might be not so successful as you think. Like, let's imagine that, after selling your bitcoins at price "x", the price will go up, instead of down. So, that's why I think you should buy part by part till an "x" price, and not buy bitcoins on all your money at one time, that will give you mid result and with the negative situation will help you lose less.

We cannot judge someone on his or her strategy. Some strategies may not be good or work on us but some is sure to work for the others.
 The strategy he had given is quite applicable and practical. Though it is so simple. Well for us, we can do complicated strategies for higher and more productive trading and of course higher profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:09:04 AM

We cannot judge someone on his or her strategy. Some strategies may not be good or work on us but some is sure to work for the others.
 The strategy he had given is quite applicable and practical. Though it is so simple. Well for us, we can do complicated strategies for higher and more productive trading and of course higher profit.

Different strategy vary to different mindset also. We can always use the basic which is buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. However, some are risk takers that it does not just depend on the price but they play the price and still earn good amount of money. Even if they buy high, they will make it to the point that they sell higher. It only requires good analysis though.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:53:58 AM

That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.
Exactly you will need to time the market perfectly and any strategy that requires you to do it perfectly is simply not going to work for the simple reason that humans are not perfect, and we are bound to make mistakes eventually, no one is able to maintain a level of concentration so high to avoid making mistakes so that strategy is one that is never going to work.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:05:51 AM

Smiley   I know that I just traded or invested in my bitcoin to grow it to help our financial every day that we spend just what I know here in bitcoin I have no other strategy that makes the way I know to earn a bigger . And I also know that there are many ways I can make and articulate your bitcoin. It's time to invest first and trade what I'm trying to do.You may just try to be somebody who is wise to know life and I'm next you .. because bitcoin is just that and always accepts what we do but must be careful and diligent what we need do.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

I'm not a good trader but I think your doing fine as I do, you just needs more time to get better and better in that strategy to make good not to say perfect but it is good to have a better experience in doing that kind of strategy. And I hope can make a big capital in doing like that if I also add some more investments in trading.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

I'm not a good trader but I think your doing fine as I do, you just needs more time to get better and better in that strategy to make good not to say perfect but it is good to have a better experience in doing that kind of strategy. And I hope can make a big capital in doing like that if I also add some more investments in trading.
Too flipped back your word,Having that experience is good but don't fall into the same place.Startegy also can destroy someone just example the above strategy I think a better is to take dips and hodl for years.

Sidilatte07

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

Bitcoin is heating up with unstable prices. If we do not take the right steps we may get a loss. The strategy on investing keeps buying now at a bargain and lets it up to our expectations. Continue to believe that Bitcoin is a wonderful source of life.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

Too flipped back your word,Having that experience is good but don't fall into the same place.Startegy also can destroy someone just example the above strategy I think a better is to take dips and hodl for years.
That's the beauty of bitcoin volatility once the price is down you can buy  and when the price is high you can dump that strategy is so efficient if the bitcoin prices is in roller coaster ride, but  long investment is really an appropriate if you want bigger rate of profit.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

Yes, your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. But this needs more attention in the price when will it fall and when it will go up again. Also, this requers research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or forecast the price.
The easiest thing that can be done because it does not need much thought. we can buy and also sell it according to the willingness and target that we have set. this is very beneficial for people who still do not know about bitcoin any further
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.

On this post I've got some ideas on how to start investing. I think this is the good strategy to invest in bitcoin. I will save my 10% or 15% monthly salary to buy bitcoin when its price going down.

Thanks for this advice it helps me to start investing and trading! I think it is the best way to earn more profits than bounty and airdops.
Elmughni

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

the wise strategy for bitcoin I think not how much you invest but when you invest bitcoin. If yo have a good timing to buy bitcoin, I think when the price is low, you can get alot benefit when you sell it on the price up.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

Yes, your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. But this needs more attention in the price when will it fall and when it will go up again. Also, this requers research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or forecast the price.
The easiest thing that can be done because it does not need much thought. we can buy and also sell it according to the willingness and target that we have set. this is very beneficial for people who still do not know about bitcoin any further
That's the usual strategy in order to gain profit of all your effort during trading. The very important is to be very attentive of the price when drops. Always be objective that in a latter end you can win in every strategy you applied.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

I think this strategy can applied if we are using BTC/USDT pairs. But its require good technical analysis because we should know when to sell and when to buy with right decision.
Thats good strategy as long we hold bitcoin and not convert it to other altcoin and only to USDT because when bitcoin price down, our asset value will drop too in USDT.
I usually save money from other works and do not waste that let that go and focus every time about investment in Bitcoin and for that I settle myself to go through it. Achieving Bitcoin had been a challenge for me because I was doing with little knowledge and we know that little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Now after learning about it I am following market rules and investing in it according to the market.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

If you really are a good marketer with a good timing and luck, you will always earn money out from bitcoin. Just simply buy when bitcoin goes down and sell it when its price gets high. Just do that again and again and you will surely get rich.

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

If you really are a good marketer with a good timing and luck, you will always earn money out from bitcoin. Just simply buy when bitcoin goes down and sell it when its price gets high. Just do that again and again and you will surely get rich.

sometimes it will be difficult to know the good times to buy and sell if the market moving randomly so it makes us keep our bitcoin and wait for another increase in the price. but I agree that if we can do like what you said, our profit will bigger in the long run because we can always get a profit from one transaction. just learning more about the analysis of the price and the chart so we can determine a good time to enter the market and not miss the time to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: