Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay Per Click services?  (Read 339 times)
eTardis (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:21:42 AM

I have been looking for a lower cost solution to promote a pre-ICO with PPC, the only service I could find was cointraffic but they have shut down new campaigns unless you have 10,000 euros per month as a budget.

Is there another low cost solution for a pre-ICO?  Am I just approaching the problem wrong?  Should I simply use Google Adwords?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:13:41 AM

Hi, you can try PTC sites like Neobux, grandbux etc. I don't think adwords is a good option. Between you can also launch a bounty, where Bitcointalk members can carry your banners as signatures or just advertise on Bitcointalk. That's a better targeted audience.

eTardis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

Thanks, do you know if bounty works with ETHER?  My ICO will be an Ethereum Smart Contract.  I am not exactly sure how the Bounty would work.  I do intend to offer compensation as part of the pre-ICO for YouTube videos, Bloggers, and Press Releases.  The issue is to bring attention to that before it is self sufficient.

Also, it isn't clear to me that Neobux is a quality Ad view?  Seems like there is talk of automating the process and paying people to log in and view those Ads.  Does this not mean the incentive is on viewing rather than attracting interested parties to the ICO?
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:19:38 PM

There are so many pay per click websites online that can suits your budget apart from google adword, try to consider the facebook campaign or twitter campaign because they offer cheaper and targeted traffics to your campaign.
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:39:50 PM

Hi, you can try PTC sites like Neobux, grandbux etc. I don't think adwords is a good option. Between you can also launch a bounty, where Bitcointalk members can carry your banners as signatures or just advertise on Bitcointalk. That's a better targeted audience.
In my experience PCT burn your money. You could only recrut users with another PCT and BUX site. You would also build a bad reputation. Bitcointalk is really the best option to get your pre ico visible as preposter already stated because you reach the most interested users, who even search for interesting ICO projects.
eTardis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

In my experience PCT burn your money. You could only recrut users with another PCT and BUX site. You would also build a bad reputation. Bitcointalk is really the best option to get your pre ico visible as preposter already stated because you reach the most interested users, who even search for interesting ICO projects.

Thanks, that is great advice.  I will certainly post here once the final draft of the whitepaper is ready.  The PPC ICO ads do seem impersonal and there are lots of them so it makes sense to stick to a forum.  I have heard that Reddit might be a good spot to in the /r/ethinvestor/, any thoughts on that platform for pre-ICO information?
nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:08:48 PM

if you low budget to advertise, you can use traffic exchanger service or PTC site
but is the best advertising you can use google adword
another solution if you low budget you can open bounty campaign and signature campaign, i think the best promotion ico selling use signature campaign

pay click service and low budger in ico project i think is not good

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:33:14 PM

Neobux is working very long and I have not heard of anyone's payment. You can also successfully advertise Altcoin by organizing a Twitter and signature campaign here.

Finally, you can try your luck on local advertising platforms.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:30:59 AM

Thanks, do you know if bounty works with ETHER?  My ICO will be an Ethereum Smart Contract.  I am not exactly sure how the Bounty would work.  I do intend to offer compensation as part of the pre-ICO for YouTube videos, Bloggers, and Press Releases.  The issue is to bring attention to that before it is self sufficient.

Also, it isn't clear to me that Neobux is a quality Ad view?  Seems like there is talk of automating the process and paying people to log in and view those Ads.  Does this not mean the incentive is on viewing rather than attracting interested parties to the ICO?

Yes you can use ethereum based tokens for bounty campaigns. Basically you are just giving tokens to people who are promoting ur content on fb, twitter etc. You can probably look a this bounty campaign for some idea: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052496

As for Neobux and sites like it, yes they are more focused on views than actual results. But still cheaper and better than adworlds. But the most effective option is to make an announcement thread on this forum in altcoin announcement section. And than u can launch ur bounties. Other options are platforms like slack, medium, steemit etc, but the best and most effective is certainly this forum itself. Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: