Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:33:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What services you wanna see with Bitcoin ?  (Read 4693 times)
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:54:13 PM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 
The services that I want to see with bitcoin is the service of jollibee because I always eat at jollibee and it would be useful and comfortable for me if bitcoin would be their partner.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:01:22 AM

I want to see bitcoin in any food/goods services.
We could just pay with our bitcoin without using any fiat.

It's only a matter of time, when that time comes, it will come true.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:20:23 AM

I've been dreaming lots of services with bitcoin. Uber comes first, if uber accepts bitcoin, this would be crazy of course. Then Apple stores, if they start to accept bitcoin, the bitcoin era level up. And the last, Google adsense to use bitcoin in payments. All amazing dreams for the future.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:44:48 AM

There are many but I choose shopping in malls. Since therr are times that we want to buy a thing that are expensive using fiat but we cant bring a large amount for our security. It is good to use bitcoin as a payment alternate to credit card but you need to pay the debt of the credit carf afterwards. Using bitcoin can reduce time in buying things in malls in a safer and faster way. It would br nice if our malls are accepting bitcoin as a payment.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:10:31 AM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 
I would love to see Bitcoin accepted in local stores or in malls. Since we can buy anything we want from there like food, gadgets, clothes et cetera it actually make our life more easier with BTC in our everyday life. We can also use it like payments in buses, taxi, uber train, passenger ship and on passenger planes and I think it could be possible if it is paid in BTC and value based on local currency so fares won't change every day.

it gives me an internet and also that's why i am not hungry always because bitcoin give what my problem are and that's are the financial. In our country we didnt have any store that receive bitcoin so i just hold or exchange it into fiat.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
helloicon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:20:07 AM

To me, I want to use this with making payment for online, such as movie, buying thing online.
FrozenByte

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:27:00 AM

I would personally like to see Bitcoin in places such as grocery stores and malls. It would make it a lot easier to buy things there with digital currency.

▄ █ █ HOQU █ █ ▄   MARKETING OF THE FUTURE! (http://www.hoqu.io)
Decentralized affiliate platform (http://www.hoqu.io)  ▌▌▌ICO : 27 NOV ▌▌▌  (http://www.hoqu.io)
◆ Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HOQUio)   ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/HOQU_IO)   ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254411)   ◆ White Paper (https://goo.gl/fPFBKT)   ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/hoquio)   ◆ Medium (https://blog.hoqu.io/)
AK47-

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

I would definitely love to see Bitcoin in every possible store. But I have doubt whether people will be willing to use Bitcoin for small transactions or buying cheap items. Bitcoin is basically an asset which helps in growing your money. Then why would anyone use it in everyday transactions when they have fiat, an inflationary currency. There would be some people willing to use Bitcoin. But that won't really make a difference to a retailer accepting Bitcoin.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:59:17 AM

I would like seeing fastfood chains accept bitcoins because I really wanna get out of the Philippine Peso... my dream is to use bitcoins in every transactions such as transpo, schools, food, and etc. I hope someday my country would accept bitcoins as payment for every necessities. I want cashless and hassle free transactions.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:04:38 AM

Well for me converting Bitcoin to Fiat currency is enough, it is a good alternative rather than spending the tim and trouble of spending Bitcoin directly. But if I want a service that accepts Bitcoin, it could be the acceptance of Bitcoin in fast food deliveries as it is more convenient on receiving the food on tour doorsteps without putting your cash out. Bitcoin for me as of right now is more of an incestment rather than a currency.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:21:55 AM

Well theres a lot of transaction you can be in bitcoins you can use to buy it peer to peer transaction to all people using bitcoins or you can buy in some mercahdise or online seller in the enternet and you can also exchange into fiat money a lot of transaction you can made using bitcoins
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:54:23 AM

For me I want to use bitcoin in online payments like to buy things on ebay or in other online market giant for local or international transaction because it is easy and comfortable and no hustle of payment.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:39:39 AM

bitcoin for my daily life that i always be dreamed someday it will happened i think this is kind of service i want to see with bitcoin in the near future so when i hanging out with my friends or my family i don't have to bring big wallet into my pocket and just use bitcoin for every transactions
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:47:54 AM

I want to see Lightning Network.
Of course before this we need Segwit.
With these two we can have micropayments.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:40:55 AM

You know what? Forget about services. All I want is more merchants to accept Bitcoin as payment. It would be great to see Bitcoin used frequently by everyone. It would be even better to actually use my Bitcoin too. The majority of my Bitcoin is just sitting there in cold storage, growing old. Although, it is a great investment, I also want to be able to use it directly. By directly I mean not through selling it to buy fiat and then using it. This is all I ask for, but no one is seeing the benefits of Bitcoin.

But if I was to choose a service, it would be mixers, especially with the close of Bitmixer. I still don’t understand why Bitmixer closed. It was making a great revenue and all of a sudden it just released a nonsensical statement and closed its entire service. I have switched to chipmixer at the moment, but I would like to see more mixers. It may bring prices down.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:49:38 AM

It would be a great pleasure if we are able to pay or buy everything that you can buy with fiat using bitcoin in the near future. This would make bitcoin to become more popular and even more recognised world wide. Being able to purchase groceries, hotel bills etc, with bitcoin would make life even more easier.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
haroldtee

Merit: 299

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:58:01 AM

Great question...

• Airline tickets
  • Hotel rooms
  • Home repair items (so big retailers)
  • Pubs...yes pubs! I want to see if my pub tab would be greater at the start of the night or the end of the night
  • Groceries
  • Hip restaurants

I'll think of more.

I think these are some of the services in mind too. Most of these services in some places have started making use of bitcoin already as means of payment. What we need now is more of them to come to the play globally as this would really mean a whole lot to bitcoin's value. But I guess we aren't even there yet as there are still lots to do on the bitcoin network itself. Honestly, I just look forward to the day when I will walk up to anyplace and just use my bitcoin wallet to pay for all my stuffs.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:36:19 AM

The type of service I want to see is related to Bitcoin, there are quite a few but I like the most is online shopping and is accepted for payment by Bitcoin. It's very convenient and simple, I think so, I can buy anything on the internet and pay quickly through Bitcoin. However, at present there are very few forms of Bitocin payment online shopping, I think Bitcoin is not popular. If widely accepted payment, more popular I think there will be many people respond and support it
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:06:13 PM

BTC accepted in hotels and restaurants, big malls and globally recognized stores
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

The services that i wanted to see in bitcoin is getting used in daily life and almost all the establishments. Bitcoin is a good way to execute payments and using it on different businesses is a good step for promoting its use for such services payment like in restaurants, car wash and so on. I want to see it on bitcoin and i think that it will come true and we just need to wait for a few long time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: