Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What services you wanna see with Bitcoin ?  (Read 4693 times)
kelstasy

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:34:04 AM

Here in our place local stores doesn't accept bitcoin yet as payment, imagine you can pay bitcoin in your favorite fast food restaurant or buy clothing, hopefully in the near future this service will be implemented in our province.

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:39:58 PM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 

In simple words I want to see bitcoin everywhere and same as if we are using the local currencies currently. It should be available through all the services that we avail in normal ways. Like the USD in very dilute sentence. :-)

All the local services that I can avail with fiat currency; I want them to be in bitcoins. I want to buy everything in Satoshis because it will save me from a lot of work. Just swipe on your mobile screen and bingo! You have paid for your stuff in seconds with ease. No need of keeping wallet in a pocket.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:47:26 PM

Hello, all.
For example I want pay for internet and utilities. It will be perfect, maybe pay for cinema, taxi, restaurants and etc.
pepoaly007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:01:39 PM

i wanna see bitcoin at evrey where and i wanna buy evrey thing with it electronic domins gaming cars evrey every thing i want
Nilima-Temp.

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:08:11 PM

i want if bitcoin is acceptable on all reputed online shop.  Smiley
hope one day it will be possible.
rifatrony5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:12:03 PM

I'd Like Better Options For Visualizing Transactions And The Chain Of Coin Ownership.
For Example, When Someone Pays Me, I Can Trace The Transaction History For The Coin By Manually Stepping Through Blockchain.info. What I Can't Do Is Get A Good Overview. Yes, There Is A Tree Chart, But It Doesn't Extend Back Further Than The Last Transaction.
I'd Like To See The Full Graph Displayed, With All Transactions Back To The Miner.
There Are A Few Applications I Can Think Of For This. I Suspect Many More Would Follow If The Right Tool Were Placed Into People's Hands.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:18:24 AM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 
I just wish that popular online shopping sites will start accepting Bitcoin, so I’m not interested in movies and gambling. And what do you mean by exchanges? Well, whatever, but I’m sure localbitcoin is quite an exchanger.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:18:43 PM

It is still rare for online shopping sites that accept bitcoin payments, this service may be improved so that the online shopping site can receive more payments by using bitcoin. So that could make bitcoin users feel happier if many online shopping sites are able to accept payments using bitcoin.

I would agree with you on this. Being a stay at home mom I prefer to buy things online because its less hassle and since I live in the province there are no big malls here.I do hope one day they will accept bitcoin as payment when shopping online it would be very convenient for everyone.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:10:53 PM

Here in our place local stores doesn't accept bitcoin yet as payment, imagine you can pay bitcoin in your favorite fast food restaurant or buy clothing, hopefully in the near future this service will be implemented in our province.
You should pray for its legalization in the whole country, not only the province in which you live. You see, your province is not out of your homeland. The local use of Bitcoins is very rare, only in few advance countries like Germany, Japan etc.
However in my case, all the services that I am availing with fiat, I want to enjoy in Bitcoins. But I am doomed at present.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:42:20 PM

I am actually fine with bitcoin as it is now. We still have a long way to go before it can be accepted as a means of payment on a global scale. It's not yet quite ready for that imho. So I'm pretty actually happy with all that bitcoin already offers at the moment. I don't have this big inclination to use it as a means of payment for everyday shopping, I like it as an investment
I agree with this, bitcoin is still not ready for mass adoption, if bitcoin is having the problems of slow confirmations and high fees with a very low user base then it is very obvious bitcoin cannot support a large part of the economy using bitcoin all over the world, but it seems we are finally in the right direction with segwit and with the lightning network.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:35:31 PM

Everything, the more the better. But I do want to see more bitcoin being used in the real (physical) world. Like in physical stores and malls. That would be great! Bitcoin has gotten a lot of attention on the internet, but next to none in the real world. Maybe it's just too inconvenient for stores to start adapting it? They have to make large changes in their infrastructure...

who cares
farhansadik

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:16:58 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 04:28:59 PM by farhansadik

I Wanted To Buy Physical Goods With Bitcoin And
Bitcoin Enabled Android App Store!
Very inquisitive In PoS Appeal Where The Biz maintain Of Private Keys. This Would Involve probably every-days Key Cycling For primary shaping, Printable  dispatch With QRCode, Daily Exchange wreath For FIAT To Crypto transformation befor To Invoicing buyer.
Wanted To Use Bitcoin for buying software as Applications, Games For My Xbox Platforms, Android, Windows Phone, Windows.
hich_ang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:06:39 AM

- Flights
- Hotels
- Groceries
- Restaurants
- Taxis
Everywhere  Roll Eyes
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:15:17 AM

I want to happen bitcoin being accepted by all companies or businesses selling goods or services. Our life would be much easier if this would happen. Transactions will be faster, less effort on paying, and energy conservation will be the result. This will be a great benefit for us.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:20:35 AM

Hello, all.
For example I want pay for internet and utilities. It will be perfect, maybe pay for cinema, taxi, restaurants and etc.

This would be great. Paying bitcoin can be done through internet. If you use bitcoins for paying in places you have mentioned, it would be like a reservation on those places. Troubles on waiting taxi or waiting on a line in cinema or wating a seat in a restaurant will be gone.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:25:18 AM

For now I hope bitcoin can be received in the local market as a medium of exchange or a means of payment, where we can meet our daily needs such as buying lunch with Bitcoin, buying water, coffee, food, travel, booking airline tickets, hotels and restaurants, Recharge cell phone and so on. Even if it happens I will feel happy, because it feels easy in transactions.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:27:54 AM

I am actually fine with bitcoin as it is now. We still have a long way to go before it can be accepted as a means of payment on a global scale. It's not yet quite ready for that imho. So I'm pretty actually happy with all that bitcoin already offers at the moment. I don't have this big inclination to use it as a means of payment for everyday shopping, I like it as an investment
I agree with this, bitcoin is still not ready for mass adoption, if bitcoin is having the problems of slow confirmations and high fees with a very low user base then it is very obvious bitcoin cannot support a large part of the economy using bitcoin all over the world, but it seems we are finally in the right direction with segwit and with the lightning network.

We just think that bitcoin is not yet ready but believe me, it's ready already. It's just that most people who are engaged in acquring bitcoin have a purposed of using this currency as an investment purposes rather than a currency. Well with the price increasing happening everytime many bitcoin will really think of that way. But aside from that, another reason why people used bitcoin as investment is because there are only few merchants accepting bitcoin as payment method locally and globally.

People especially the developers behind it, merhcants and companies will just have to move forward and not bitcoin itself in order for it to be called as ready for mass adoption.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:37:51 AM

In my country there are some stores that accept bitcoin payments.
bitcoin I can also use to pay:
electricity bills, internet bills, internet tv bills and various other bills.
so bitcoin is not only used for gambling.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:53:46 AM

Well in my view there is still no good way to easily sell large amounts of Bitcoin. It takes days if not months to offload even a few Bitcoins, just imagine people who have over 100 or more. Shocked
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:55:07 AM

I want to see bitcoin with a free of charge on what kind of services did you take. Bitcoin has a huge fees when converting your tokens to bitcoin then bitcoin to fiat cash. Is it really fair on earning bitcoins to have a big fees in their services. I lost lot of bitcoins because of the fees giving on the transaction. Hope fees will dropped into pennies.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: