Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What services you wanna see with Bitcoin ?  (Read 4693 times)
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:46:48 AM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 
I would love to see Bitcoin accepted in local stores or in malls. Since we can buy anything we want from there like food, gadgets, clothes et cetera it actually make our life more easier with BTC in our everyday life. We can also use it like payments in buses, taxi, uber train, passenger ship and on passenger planes and I think it could be possible if it is paid in BTC and value based on local currency so fares won't change every day.
Yeah I agree to you. I also want to see the bitcoin will use by all citizens in order to them to buy foods,clother and other things. I hope that someday the bitcoin will become legalized all over the world and can use in all of services.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:57:19 AM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 
I would love to see Bitcoin accepted in local stores or in malls. Since we can buy anything we want from there like food, gadgets, clothes et cetera it actually make our life more easier with BTC in our everyday life. We can also use it like payments in buses, taxi, uber train, passenger ship and on passenger planes and I think it could be possible if it is paid in BTC and value based on local currency so fares won't change every day.
Yeah I agree to you. I also want to see the bitcoin will use by all citizens in order to them to buy foods,clother and other things. I hope that someday the bitcoin will become legalized all over the world and can use in all of services.

That's the main point of bitcoin acceptance everywhere. Once the bitcoin is accepted everywhere than there will be no need to ask or find which services bitcoin support . Bitcoin can support all the services which USD can offer or support.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:58:12 AM

Pretty much everything that fiat can be used with. Being considered as a mode of exchange, I wanna see bitcoin being used as payment to local stores and can be used to buy real estate and cars. Nowadays, it is expensive to use bitcoin to purchase small value items because of high transaction fees but if in the future it can be lowered then it will be much preferred to be used directly to buy these items and no need to convert to fiat. I would be amazed to pay school fees with bitcoin as well as payment in government agencies.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:52:22 AM

I want btc to be used as a credit card - you know, you can do monthly installment using this but you can pay later.
A lot of debit cards are available in our country but they don't offer the buy now pay later policy.
This might as well be good in the near future.
unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:44:57 AM

i want to be paid on esport gaming ! Nowsaday , you can earn bitcoin by playing soft games , mobiles game ! But i want bitcoin go further more to esport gaming ! It will become prizes ! I usually stream on youtube ! I want bitcoin to access the donation when a streamer stream ! Besides the gaming , i want it to get into school where students can learn about financial, money of bitcoin ! In the future they can do something much greater than us for bitcoin
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

I really want to have a bitcoin ATM in my country where you can easily withdraw bitcoin from your e-wallet. And it could be great that malls will be accepting bitcoin where they can easily transact it like credit cards. And also in restaurants and school for tuition fees. By that time for sure bitcoin will be more popular and more people will love to have it. So the more demand, so is the price.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:33:42 PM

Probably, I want to see bitcoin being used in different areas of exchange. It will be a lot of easier for the users to access different payment on different agencies. It will be good if it can be used in hotels and uber, a way of transportation. It will be a widespread chance for everyone to access to different stores immediately.

Metoo.14

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:42:45 PM

if it is accepted as an to the most common form of  payments formal  it that I want to be at BTC. It's the desire of almost all  hunters bonus as I want.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:04:59 PM

i think i want to get services some like resercve hotel online with bitcoin, get some exchanger site again, and want to get some buy legal movies with bitcoin, because im like to do all of that, but my money still in bitcoin so i confused how to buy that service but bitcoin, i think i want buy that services with bitcoin or need some third party people.

Mr

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:07:20 PM

i want to be paid on esport gaming ! Nowsaday , you can earn bitcoin by playing soft games , mobiles game ! But i want bitcoin go further more to esport gaming ! It will become prizes ! I usually stream on youtube ! I want bitcoin to access the donation when a streamer stream ! Besides the gaming , i want it to get into school where students can learn about financial, money of bitcoin ! In the future they can do something much greater than us for bitcoin
Steam has already accepted bitcoin since 2013. You can buy game on steam with your bitcoin very fast without any confirmations. Other platforms such as ubisock or blizzard do not add bitcoin to their systems yet. well, steam is truly the leader of everything right now. Their CEO is extemely smart and can see further in the future as well as the opportunity of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency

None of the above
GankTem

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

I really want bitcoin being used in restaurants or internet service in the future. Also i want people will create a bitcoin card like other card such as credit card or atm card. It will make bitcoin more easier to use and function. Especially you're in foreign country and you have to pay for stuffs.
madzarux

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:16:59 PM

It would be great to be able to use bitcoin for everyday transactions, especially online. Grocery shopping, airline tickets, app stores, music etc.  I feel that tech giants will eventually find a way to make these things happen though
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:28:59 PM

service in mall. i think if there's an exchanger of bitcoin in mall it is easy to shopping without hassle, or maybe all stores inside the mall are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment to take easy all the transactions inside. its more convenient to me (us) if that happen.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

What services i want to see on bitcoin well, i want to see bitcoin payment service on google play store or in wargaming.net payment methods because i am a full time gamer and i want to spend money on games and also, i want to bitcoin to be used in train stations and in TNCs. I hope that bitcoin will be accepted as main payment method in next coming years
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

that would be nice if bitcoin is accepted when im doing groceries, paying tuition at school,
travel tickets, movie tickets, train tickets, and in the hospitals.
ShadowBits

Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:35:18 PM

that would be nice if bitcoin is accepted when im doing groceries, paying tuition at school,
Spinbackup

Activity: 70

SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

I'd love to use some kind of the exchange application that will allow quick transactions between a Bitcoin wallet and a credit card to fill your balance instantly.

Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

maybe the movie would be interesting, in using bitcoin. all can enjoy it in the crowd. in addition to all things that are to facilitate public access to use bitcoin.
Xester

Merit: 544

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

Well here in our country we are able to pay the tuition fee at school with bitcoins through a third party.  Even paying bills for utilities or government bills.

I also want it to be used in groceries and to book for hotels.  Though probably I will not use my bitcoin often with these services because I want to just keep my bitcoin.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

Exchanges and gambling sites are working with bitcoin for a long time already. The area of bitcoin acceptance is spreading over all servises of our daily life. If to talk about myself - I'm totally satisfied with bitcoin how it is now and I wouldn't change a thing. The most important thing to me is that bitcoin is independed from government for now and I don't need to pay any taxes from this kind of earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: