Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What services you wanna see with Bitcoin ?  (Read 4693 times)
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:50:59 PM

Well, not necessarily specifically with Bitcoin. I would like to see the cryptocurrency itself become part of the everyday life of all people. After all, the very concept of cryptocurrency can be tied to many aspects of our lives. From paying a taxi and buying food, to buying real estate, or an honest white salary in a cryptocurrency.
donotlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:26:28 PM

i want to see bitcoin on the credit cards.if my credit card and atm card can use bitcoin i will so happy.even i wouldn't have to use real money because of that i invest centra

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

i want to see bitcoins everywhere. Like Malls, Stores, Petrol, restaurants, Hotels. I wish a time come when bitcoin accept everywhere. Banks start accepting it too and we pay our utility bills online with bitcoins. Imagine the time when you receive the utility bill printed that you need to pay this much USD or this much Bitcoins.  Wow, that will be really great.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:52:57 PM

Fast food chains and online courses would be great but I'm looking forward to real estate properties available for bitcoins.  Grin
I will not hold my breath for that, I think that is going to be the endgame, when bitcoin is so valuable that people will be willing to give away real estate properties for the opportunity to get some bitcoin that is a what I’m waiting for, I do not have a lot of bitcoin but I have some and if that became true then my investment in bitcoin will be worth many times over what I paid for it.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:24:44 AM

I think most of us would say that we love to see bitcoin recognized as online payment globally. Imagine things that you can buy from, unlike today that there are few merchants we have been accepting it and no big companies are also into it. So if bitcoin could be a global payment then a lot of bitcoin will used it.

Right now we can only used it to play online dice games and trading and buy from some exchanges and used it as investment. But people would agree that doing micropayments with bitcoin will be really great for all of us.
Most us now want bitcoin already.because there are some benefits that bitcoin can give to us like payment online and we can earned a lot of money here.im wishing that bitcoin would be already stable and want to see anywhere we transact.
microworks87

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:26:23 AM

I wish someone created a freelance website which pays through cryptocurrency and bitcoins. As a designer myself, I always look for such opportunities.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:14:18 AM

the service that made me it was helped by bitcoin to completion and all transactions became secure.

The service that are on the top list of demands are no dump in future and transactions will be made more secure and the another thing advertise it most so that stores will accept it as payment, such a change can be made so that everyone will accept bitcoin as payment and I am eagerly waiting for that they when I complete my all transactions through it.  
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

Fast food chains and online courses would be great but I'm looking forward to real estate properties available for bitcoins.  Grin
I will not hold my breath for that, I think that is going to be the endgame, when bitcoin is so valuable that people will be willing to give away real estate properties for the opportunity to get some bitcoin that is a what I’m waiting for, I do not have a lot of bitcoin but I have some and if that became true then my investment in bitcoin will be worth many times over what I paid for it.

I want to be able to spend my bitcoin for software purchases and maybe computer and xbox games purchases. We're missing this now. In addition, I want to be able to spend them on apple stores too.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:50:06 AM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 
It'll be great to see groceries, botique, and much better if all stalls in the mall, like fast food chains, restaurants, and other food services, wil be involved with bitcoin. It will make more things easier to people.

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:12:10 AM

buying gadgets and tech related hardware
and also for software based programs like OS and games which is what now in some cases happening
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:21:40 PM

With its flexibility, Bitcoin has a lot of potential to serve any kind of services that can cater to what the people needs. I personally would like to see Bitcoin be used in buying certain transportation fares, such as air fares or even train tickets. With the ability to buy plane tickets with the use of Bitcoin, converting of rates through your currency would not be a problem. Instead, Bitcoin would allow its purchasing at a fair price for all. Train systems on the other hand is one of the most efficient ways to travel on cities. Purchasing it with Bitcoin would allow easy transactions for everyone who has it, especially foreigners who are visiting the country. Other transportation services such as buses, taxis, even Uber or Grab would also be convenient if Bitcoin is incorporated in its service.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 2148

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:26:48 PM

I would want to see more different decentralized services - exchanges, payment processors, gambling sites, markets, etc. It's a logical step in crypto economy, because right now even though you can't regulate Bitcoin, you can regulate it's services or just crack down on them, a good example of it is Bitcoin exchanges in China right now. Decentralized services should be just like Bitcoin - governed by code only, impossible to tamper with and permissionless.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 

I am not interested in such a service.
I am more involved in investing and trading, because for me will get the ease and benefits that help for my future.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

airplane transportation.
I want to make it easier inflight, but I don't find any airline service that pay via bitcoin. if any I really appreciate it.

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:07:55 PM

airplane transportation.
I want to make it easier inflight, but I don't find any airline service that pay via bitcoin. if any I really appreciate it.

Same, i would like to see bitcoin do being accepted on means of transportation on which it would really be a great convenience for us bitcoin holders on making use of it on this things.For now i havent known such airlines do accept bitcoin but hopefuly this thing would be available since im a kind of person who is actively do make travel because of my work.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:12:07 PM

I guess I am greedy but basically everywhere else would be awesome! Especially so in our daily life. I guess there are a lot of restriction still because the price or market movement of Bitcoin is so volatile.

Envrin

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:21:00 PM

I would really like to see the integration of bitcoins into the sphere and the industry of computer video games. After all, this way you can earn every schoolboy. Sell ​​items in the game, buy new ones and even better ones. This is very interesting and promising. Roll Eyes
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:27:15 PM

I want a bitcoin to be used like a credit card and debit card, but that is the state party must also be linked in it in order to be legal. So Shop, hotel, restaurant, transportation party can accept bitcoin with debit card.
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

I would love to see Bitcoin accepted in local stores or in malls. Since we can buy anything we want from there like food, gadgets, clothes et cetera it actually make our life more easier with BTC in our everyday life. We can also use it like payments in buses, taxi, uber train, passenger ship and on passenger planes and I think it could be possible if it is paid in BTC and value based on local currency so fares won't change every day.
An interesting topic. Well I want to use bitcoins in large transactions such as paying tuition fees. Imagine you are a college boy in debt and you are exposed in using bitcoins and investing and gaining profit. You could use your profit to pay your debt and live the life you want without the strings. There are school in various countries that already allow bitcoins as a method of payment but still not in my country so I hope things will change in the future.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:43:01 PM

I think like me, most of the Bitcoin lovers have a desire that bitcoin would be the legal money all over the world. then it will be used for all of the aspects of our life.that is why Bitcoin will be more usable in our life. then bitcoin automatically will be very popular across the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: