Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What services you wanna see with Bitcoin ?  (Read 4693 times)
Ahmed28

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

As gamer i would love if i was able to use bitcoin for buying games from steam G2A ect ......
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

We can also use it on buses, taxis, super trains, passenger ships and passenger aircraft. I think if we use the value paid by BTC and the value based on local currency, we will see the uncertainty of the price. Yesterday I used a bitcoin to shop. I may need to use two bitcoins to buy the same thing tomorrow. This is incredible.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

I want to use it as payment. This is the first goal of cryptocurrency back then, right? As we can all know, we're not yet using this as a mean of payment. I'd like to buy something from the store, then they just have use scanner in my phone for the payment. I'd like to experience convenience in the transaction.

pimacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Pimapay-Pimacoin::

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

ability to process transaction almost immediately

Pimacoin ICO - AIRDROP http://pimapay.io
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

We can also use it on buses, taxis, super trains, passenger ships and passenger aircraft. I think if we use the value paid by BTC and the value based on local currency, we will see the uncertainty of the price. Yesterday I used a bitcoin to shop. I may need to use two bitcoins to buy the same thing tomorrow. This is incredible.
Yes bitcoin must be use in all human transaction. In short im hopeful that it will become the basic currency instead of fiat money. Why? Because bitcoin is user friendly and relevantly applicable with all the internet connections and gadgets/cellphones that we all have, it can bring more convenience as we go through our daily ways of life and it cost people less.
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

Match making,  wherein you need to pay with bitcoin,  it will help our society to expand bigger.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

I would like to see a payroll service using Bitcoin by each company so that people who work in the office can use half of their paycheck to invest long-term. It is very I want especially I started working in one company office. However, it is also constrained by the regulation of manpower in my country so maybe the thing I want is just a dream that can not possibly be realized. Hopefully, this hope can come true.
altysha

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

I would like to pay by bitcoin when I travel abroad in the hotels, in the stores etc. It would be great to use bitcoin as payment for education.
faletuyet

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

No need to thank.Now (until the total fund of 10 billion coins is spent), you can get 20,000 coins every day just posting a post. If interesting - MarinecoinWe are trying to create an fair distribution.And we hope that thanks to this, coins will be distributed to many people, and the community will only benefit from this.The coin is already traded on the stock exchange.The project is being revived (it began in the distant 2013).The coin will have a wide range of modern technologies, so, definitely, there will be some value in the world of crypto currency.The unfortunate situation with the miners in the past prompted the main developers to develop the project without their need. Dev-less, self sustaining - all this will serve to operate the network without dependence on the miners (although a small mining will still be present).The developer - at the stage of distribution of the coin - does not hasten to talk about all the features of the coin.For example: proof of promotion, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. The latest technology will be the most interesting, but about it - in the future.It is known that the coin will challenge the bitcoin, and not only.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

I want bitcoin to be accepted in all online stores because i think bitcoin can support all the services like paypal and all credit cards and if this will be legalized all over the world,this can be helpful in all other services.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

I want my country's service in terms of payment of home necessities such as paying for water and phone calls for daily life in my life and I hope to be a legitimate means of payment for hospital and college expenses.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

I definitely love to use bitcoin as payment in every stores, malls, and services. It's just like the future system of transactions. Using only an internet, you can buy items and enter different shops like restaurants and fast food chains.

However, this could be happen if bitcoin upgrades and accepts by the community and even the culture.  Smiley
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

You want to see Bitcoin received at local stores or in malls and can also be used such as payments on buses, taxis, trains, passenger ships.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

The service I want to see most with Bitcoin is the service that pays for daily expenses, such as electricity, water, food, benefits ... Because I have thought that, in the future, I will choose for myself not work restrained in the office, the company. It is similar to working at home. I will go to discover more. And it is safe to use Bitcoin to solve these problems.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:47:09 AM

You want to see Bitcoin received at local stores or in malls and can also be used such as payments on buses, taxis, trains, passenger ships.
It will not happen to see bitcoin as a mode of payment for the trips like buses, taxis and many more type of transportation because it will be more expensive to use bitcoin rather than fiat because bitcoin needs to be paid for the transaction fee to be able to complete the transaction so i think that it is very possible to see bitcoin as a payment for transportation.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

It will not happen to see bitcoin as a mode of payment for the trips like buses, taxis and many more type of transportation because it will be more expensive to use bitcoin rather than fiat because bitcoin needs to be paid for the transaction fee to be able to complete the transaction so i think that it is very possible to see bitcoin as a payment for transportation.
That used to be true but with the lightning network now any payment can be made quickly and virtually free. That's why there was such a big push for segwit because it enabled the lightning network to become a reality so Bitcoin could be use for quick transactions at fee rates that are unrivaled.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

I want to shop with Btc in online.So I wanna make payment while shopping in online.I know there are couple of website which allow us to buy with bitcoin.But in my country there is no shop like those.So I want some online shopping markets in my country where I can make payment in btc.

ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:23:54 AM

I want to shop with Btc in online.So I wanna make payment while shopping in online.I know there are couple of website which allow us to buy with bitcoin.But in my country there is no shop like those.So I want some online shopping markets in my country where I can make payment in btc.
I think for that, you be using some proxies because living in that country where bitcoins are banned and you even can’t use them for shopping, so how can you even think of having an online portal or shop for that. Definitely things are not easy in such scenarios where country have banned everything on you. So you should be so careful while dealing in such situations because risks are so higher.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

I want to see in the near future when all companies start to accept BTC as a payment for all goods and all types of services of the world.
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

I want to see the possibility of integrating insurance, more particularly life insurance. This is simply because in everything we do we may succeed or fail, in the end we die and that is certain. What I want bitcoin to add on its service is the ability for us to give value on what we invest with bitcoin and primarily its about security and insurance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: