Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What services you wanna see with Bitcoin ?  (Read 4693 times)
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

online food order
GRAB/UBER payment
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 

Tuition debts have haunted many of the graduating classes every year because many of them are struggling to make a living right now. So I really want to see in the future where we can pay not just our education but also all other necessary but expensive bills like anual rent and some products and services.
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

Online acceptance in payments of Fast Food and Paying my utility Bills and Uber/Careem as well + My Parlor and Shopping Bill Wink
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

Movies ? gambling sites ? exchanges ? what kind of service you want to see involved with Bitcoin more ? 

I only like movie's where you can watch everywhere by just paying a good amount of cryptocurrency and it was very helpful for those people who does not want to go to cinema's and prefer to watch it at home with a cheaper price.

tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

i wanna see a future of bitcoin as a global payment to every payments (with no fees and fast transaction speed)
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

Since I really wanna forego the fiat currency, hence I would love to see the use of bitcoin at gas stations, shopping outlets, dealerships. I hate the fact that I have to convert my btc into fiat first and then buy commodities. I wish the retailers started accepting it. I did read news about KFC Canada accepting btc for few items in their menu, but that was it. Did not really hear much about it later on. There are also a few online websites where you can recharge your phone using btc and I think that is pretty much it.
Not just me, but every bitcoin user would love to use btc as a currency and not as an asset.
JhonVya

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

1. Hotel rooms.
2. Plane tickets.
3. Purchases of appliances.
4. Restaurants
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

If ever bitcoin becomes stable I would like to see bitcoin being used as payment in salary and wages of every field of work not just online and here in campaigns and bounties.

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

So far Btc has given us many services.But I want to get some more services.In my opinion it would have been better if without internet, Btc could be use in all supermarket,all payments, booking,every field of transactions,so it'll be more comfortable for everyone.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

The knowledge, that comes from bitcoin is really good because i am a student only and i know about some business and what happen to some software and also advantage to oneself.

Bitcoin can be use as payment for transaction, profit by holding for too long and also trading.  Bitcoin can help us through our needs and specially to create a new world. 

Soon, bitcoin can add more features to more convenient and the time can manage well.  Bitcoin can create our life more better and easier.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

On my opinion, I would prefer on fast-food chain which makes everyone more comfortable in terms of mode of payments. Well, as far as I know there are a lots of business establishments accepting bitcoin as a mode of payments as the owner believe bitcoin is really awesome that can be much more profitable in the future. Though, it is somehow risky kind of business but it was already proven that bitcoin will still exists for a long period of time and getting more interested people as well as it's value is increasing and give a great profit to each and everyone of us.
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

The services I want to see with bitcoin for the next few years is I can use it anywhere like literally anywhere in the streets like groceries stores and I can pay my transportation fee with it, buy me some food when I am hungry and also buying some clothes or stuffs. If that happens it will really be nice and imagining it to happen is like unattainable.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

all I want is bitcoin to be used for something useful and good, it is used as a legal, legal buying and selling transaction tool
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

I wanna pay for a movie ticket with BTC. if this happens then it will be a prove that we are in the BTC era buying groceries and cheap things like sweets will also be fun
vinasky

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

ideally, I would like to see all the spheres
that, it was at the level of payment by a bank card

but it is still so far away (
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

Online stores that has a payment method of cryptocurrency is already enough, amazon is already accepting bitcoins in their store and they are one of the top tier online store on the entire world so there is also a huge chance for other companies to accept cryptocurrency in the future.

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

I want to buy food, clothes and pump gas using BTC, pay for small staff and even give tips in Bitcoin, as soon as its fully embraced, all of these will be possible
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

I would like to see people spend Bitcoin using debit/credit card like the one company offers (cannot remember name). You load Bitcoin into your wallet and credit/debit transactions come instantly out of your wallet. It is amazing.
We need to build a bitcoin payment system all over the world. Bitcoin is quite new to many people. It's hard for a store or restaurant to accept a bitcoin payment
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

I do want accept bitcoin for government processing payment like issuing government ID and also i want to pay all for shopping by Bitcoins. Is this possible? Hope so it will.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

There should be a way to pay with Bitcoin in restaurants or instantly without any hassle right now there is quite a hassle trying to spend Bitcoin in many places. Tongue
we can set up a company. Its mission is to perform bitcoin transactions. Its scope can be around the world. You can set up an account at this company, and transfer your bitcoin to the company. You can buy anything if the item is affiliated with the company
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: