Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Moon Kingdom" -- New Bitcoin-Only Cloud Service  (Read 576 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:17:13 PM

I am testing a setup for a new cloud service.

I am looking for beta testers / volunteers, to help me shape the service, to help me give people what they want.

The service costs 0.01 per 50GB per month (0.0002/GB/month). You get 20% off if you pay 6 months in advance, and 50% off if you pay 1 year in advance. Beta testers get 80% off. Money back guarantee (tied to WoT/OTC or your forum name). Send me a PM.

It's really simple stuff. You get a login and a password and a hostname. 24 hour support.

I've calculated that even at a monthly rate we're cheaper than the cheapest non-bitcoin solution. Not sure about what services people want though, which is why I am offering this beta.

Contact me in PM and we can discuss what you need. Thanks!
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 07:17:27 PM

Quick update:

I'm pleased to announce our first beta tester has ordered 1 year of 100gb service for just 0.022 BTC! Am I insane or what?

I'll ask him to report here after a couple of weeks and hopefully there will be no major problems. I have about 1,000 GB more which I am willing to dedicate to the beta. Let me know if you're interested in snapping up a few gigs. I think what I would like to do is limit accounts to between 50 and 200 GB, for the testing phase. Also I've allowed one "one year" user, but I think that for the beta test I will limit the next account to 6 months, and then 3. If there are no major problems after a couple months like that then this is probably ready to go live.

Exciting!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: