Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:37:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty campaign analysis  (Read 992 times)
Vladimir Kirilenko (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:04:39 AM

Hi everyone.
Me and my team are looking foorward to start a bounty campaign for our pre-ICO and ICO.
We analyzed the most frequently used and effective ways of bounty.

In our opinion, at present the most frequently used methods of bounty look like the following list:

BitCoinTalk Subscription Campaign
Company articles / blogs
Translation campaign
Twitter campaign
Video campaign
An additional bounty is a combination of ways from above

In addition, most of the bounty usually applies to the BitcoinTalk Subscription Campaign and the Company of articles / blogs.
For myself, I can conclude that these are the most effective methods of bounty and they should be used for your company.

Perhaps someone can share their observations in this area about equally effective ways of bounty.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

I think you already added every affective ways of marketing or bounty.
You may add Reddit bounty as now many bounty campaigns are adding this method and it also make your project to grow.
QpeepBounties

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:50:06 PM

Many campaigns now include also Facebook and Linkedyn
mr_uk_btc

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:01:37 PM

It seems that some of the BitcoinTalk subscription methods of rewarding replies to threads have been scuppered by their recent rule changes. What others work now that you cant reward for actions inside BitcoinTalk?
Vladimir Kirilenko (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:15:50 PM

I think you already added every affective ways of marketing or bounty.
You may add Reddit bounty as now many bounty campaigns are adding this method and it also make your project to grow.
Thank you.
The truth is we're going to lead the Reddit by ourselves.
But we are also considering this channel for promotion.
Although, in my opinion this form of information exchange is quite specific.

So far, only initially and fundamentally, the tactics I have now for Reddit: we seach in reddit for "ICO", do a filter by the date of the post and look at all the messages for 24 hours. We choose those where the people ask questions, to which we can answer and try to natively stick our answer, for example:
"What has been the most successful? ICO so far? I just started getting into / learning about cryptocurrencies and ICOs seem pretty interesting. Did any popular cryptocurrencies like ether, litecoin, ripple, etc. start with an ICO?"

And my answer is: "etherium started with ICO., The biggest was Bancor, I think. $ 160m. And the most successful will be ours: _____.io Smiley"
Vladimir Kirilenko (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

Many campaigns now include also Facebook and Linkedyn

thx
will add the facebook in our promotion list, but we also will lead it by ourselves.
Vladimir Kirilenko (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:50:02 PM

It seems that some of the BitcoinTalk subscription methods of rewarding replies to threads have been scuppered by their recent rule changes. What others work now that you cant reward for actions inside BitcoinTalk?

I believe Signature codes and Avatar is still working
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:36:29 PM

Well for me what I am only working on are the signature campaigns. I think doing many at a time will have a toll on my health and time for other functions. That is why I only concentrate on sigs for secondary income.
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:10:37 AM

There is another thing that I think is quite influential on this effectiveness, namely the management team of developers. Sometimes participants consider management team developers.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

bitcointalk campaign is good if you are trying to reach the majority of the community in the forum. Next effective is social media campaigns. Tho both can be effective, it can also be for nothing. The effectiveness of the campaign is based on the terms and conditions or say rules you will put in a campaign and it is also a big factor to set a campaign with a longer time duration because some campaigns for only ran for a few weeks, seem not to be effective. It's always good to have a decent amount of budget for an advertising campaign to make it effective.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:37:51 AM

I think that you have found the effective ways of bounty you have forgot Facebook that's all, I wish you all the best Smiley

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

Well for me what I am only working on are the signature campaigns. I think doing many at a time will have a toll on my health and time for other functions. That is why I only concentrate on sigs for secondary income.

Same here and I think most of the participants are more inclined to join signature campaigns as well, at least that's what I've noticed aside from developers that are known too. But good luck to the way of your bounty, I think you've already pinned down the most effective ways to have a successful pre-ICO and ICO.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:28:38 PM

The combinatio of methods you listed are very effective in a bounty campaign. Certainly, signatures campaigns are most searched by users and I think they are most profitable too. You can include also a facebook campaign.

Vladimir Kirilenko (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

The combinatio of methods you listed are very effective in a bounty campaign. Certainly, signatures campaigns are most searched by users and I think they are most profitable too. You can include also a facebook campaign.

When you write "are most searched by users", you mean is noted (seen) by users?
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

You have covered most areas of bounty campaign. Facebook has been mentioned. IMO, Reddit is another social media you can add on.
uysure

Activity: 706
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:46:32 PM

dev can i join this bounty for rank newbi?
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:49:49 PM

You can add bitcointalk signature campaign and avatar, and also very helpful is bounty social media like facebook and twitter, because most participants come from social media bounty, blog through free website like steemit or medium is also very helpful
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:51:03 PM

I think you should remove or put very low percentage for social media bounty. I never see anyone outside crypto currency world see these ads and start investing. Participants also use fake accounts to join these Facebook/Twitter campaigns. You pay for social media bounty and get nothing. You should focus on blog and signature bounties. All investors use this forum, signature campaigns are #1 for advertisement.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:39:22 PM

BitCoinTalk Signature Campaign
These are a good starting point to target users who are already familiar with cryptocurrencies
Company articles / blogs
good way to interpret your business project from different mindsets
Translation campaign
Language should not be a barrier and to break the ice the project needs to reach other markets were english isnt the first language or spoken at all
Twitter campaign
This is also becoming one of the most effective marketing strategies to get your product to a much larger audience
Video campaign
imo these are usually a gift to bounty hunters unless a channel used for this purpose has a much larger audience/following it has its own rewards!
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

I think you should have a slack bounty cause that's the best to communicate in the bounty campaigns to communicate if there is any problems that may occur in the campaigns. Also it is very easy to use and the participants and the developer can respond efficiently and effectively .Thanks you.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: