Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:48:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty campaign analysis  (Read 992 times)
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

For now the campaign you mentioned is very effective and has an effect on token sales and the success of a project.
If you want to create a project then allocate a few percent for bounty program, because this is a good marketing strategy.
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:42:15 AM

You almost listed all the campaigns , my suggestion is don't make too many campaigns for you bounties, just make the most popular and most efficient.

Vladimir Kirilenko (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:10:22 PM

Thanks guys.
Most of yours posts were very interesting and valuable.
For ourself we identified a few more channels that we will develop:
golos
medium
slack

We are moving forward.
Good luck for everyone.
Vladimir Kirilenko (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:34:55 PM

Do not forget about bounty for white hat hackers. It is not about effectivity of campaign, but about safety. It better to pay for found bugs, than be hacked. And this part of campaign must be started before preico

I assume that you are talking about projects related with IT solution or speech is about code of a smart contract?
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:30:59 AM

The bitcointalk campaign is a great solution for you to follow from organizers such as social media, signature campaign, blogs / articles, videos, etc. The organizers also provide some requirements that must be met by the participants, for example a lot of friendship or followers, the number of characters, etc.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

I think you have listed the most effective bounty campaigns on this forum, the signature campaign is the most effective way in my opinion since there are so many active members here and they will keep update with the project.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
quantum

Activity: 108
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:45:38 AM

Do not forget about bounty for white hat hackers. It is not about effectivity of campaign, but about safety. It better to pay for found bugs, than be hacked. And this part of campaign must be started before preico

I assume that you are talking about projects related with IT solution or speech is about code of a smart contract?

Yes, I am talking about audit of smart contract code and finding bugs in site. Yes, audit in special company is good, but it is not enough. Community can find more
mr_uk_btc

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

Yes, I am talking about audit of smart contract code and finding bugs in site. Yes, audit in special company is good, but it is not enough. Community can find more

Do you guys have a particular template that you work from every time?  Is there the "perfect ICO bounty" example? I guess this field is still developing and there are many more pieces of tech we can use to amplify efforts

QpeepBounties

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:27:31 PM

I think there is still space for imagination in the real of bounty campaigns. Who knows how many brilliant ideas are still waiting to get explored Smiley
Angelliddy

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

bitcointalk campaign is good if you are trying to reach the majority of the community in the forum. Next effective is social media campaigns. Tho both can be effective, it can also be for nothing. The effectiveness of the campaign is based on the terms and conditions or say rules you will put in a campaign and it is also a big factor to set a campaign with a longer time duration because some campaigns for only ran for a few weeks, seem not to be effective. It's always good to have a decent amount of budget for an advertising campaign to make it effective.

I like the path where you mentioned budgeting. It goes a long way to budget adequately. Proper planning will help, sometimes low budgets affect a campaign because somewhere along the line a dev will start having difficulty and might want to back out or start soliciting for donations whereas it wasn't in the blueprint.
This kinda send red signals to the community, because some donations don't come back.
In the end, crypto is business, and every business has its ups and down and some times we run losses. However the aim of any investor is to make profit, with minimal loss. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905709.msg44176665#msg44176665
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

I think you should have a slack bounty cause that's the best to communicate in the bounty campaigns to communicate if there is any problems that may occur in the campaigns. Also it is very easy to use and the participants and the developer can respond efficiently and effectively .Thanks you.

slack platform is a bad choice lately due to the fact that more fake groups are spreading on it and this could lead to some seriuos problems like scamming and hacking , that is why slack nowadays is not really recomended to be used as a comunication tool instead bounty campaigns are only sticking in telegram channels.

The bitcointalk campaign is a great solution for you to follow from organizers such as social media, signature campaign, blogs / articles, videos, etc. The organizers also provide some requirements that must be met by the participants, for example a lot of friendship or followers, the number of characters, etc.

Speaking of this, he should also consider to pick up a trusted and profesional manager like yahoo. in order to operate and manage his bounty or signature camapaigns because choosing a campaign manager randonly is a bad choice to the fact that it can lead to spamming and unhealthy performance of its participants.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

I think you should have a slack bounty cause that's the best to communicate in the bounty campaigns to communicate if there is any problems that may occur in the campaigns. Also it is very easy to use and the participants and the developer can respond efficiently and effectively .Thanks you.
I do agree with that, having a great communication between the bounty managers and particpants will makes a project more successful I may say that, because as my experience on bounty campaigns having a strong bonds or having a great trust from each other makes the participants to improve more and become more productive and eager to endorse/promote once project, having these kind of participants makes a project to be more popular and by this way people/ investors will be attracted.
I suggest to use telegram as a medium of communication
You may use seperate channels for every campaigns updates, reports and compliance. Having seperate channels makes once process more organize and easier to handle.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:39:08 AM

Telegram bounty which is like an airdrop is also an effective way of spreading the information about your ICO. Participants will post it on twitter and facebook more often if it also includes referrals.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

Facebook is a bit undervalued for campaigns, why? there's a lot of users in facebook that are curious and wanting to enter the cryptocurrency industry but afraid of losing money, if you could provide a good explanation and presentations through external sites like youtube etc via links i think you could convince them to participate in your project.

numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:41:46 AM

Angry
Hi everyone.
Me and my team are looking foorward to start a bounty campaign for our pre-ICO and ICO.
We analyzed the most frequently used and effective ways of bounty.

In our opinion, at present the most frequently used methods of bounty look like the following list:

BitCoinTalk Subscription Campaign
Company articles / blogs
Translation campaign
Twitter campaign
Video campaign
An additional bounty is a combination of ways from above

In addition, most of the bounty usually applies to the BitcoinTalk Subscription Campaign and the Company of articles / blogs.
For myself, I can conclude that these are the most effective methods of bounty and they should be used for your company.

Perhaps someone can share their observations in this area about equally effective ways of bounty.

How about Facebook campaign and Telegram Campaign , Social Media campaign is one of the efficient way to advertise a project, because social media is very powerful.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

Telegram bounty which is like an airdrop is also an effective way of spreading the information about your ICO. Participants will post it on twitter and facebook more often if it also includes referrals.

I do not think Telegram is an effective way for the ICO campaign. It is only useful for providing some information about the latest happening in the campaign. Else you have 1000 - 2000 members and if all becomes active on the group than your message will disappear in no time and their issues or concern will start first.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: