Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacquiao vs. Horn - REMATCH!  (Read 2848 times)
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:56:07 AM

Money pacquiao wants a rematch here in philippines he wants to make sure that theres no MAFIA or Cook fight will happens because it is like hes being fooled by the  the judges also the referee like what floyd mayweather did to him judges wants paquiao lose because he already lots of tittle hope that this fight will happens soon.

I disagree. Paquiao had no chance  against Floyd. They both sre in the end of their career and there are not a lot of fights left for them.
Manny isnt like he was couple years ago.

Yeah he wasn't, but damn Floyd just kept running and just throwing some pussy punches! He didn't fight, he ran the whole fight. That was what was wrong in that fight. The judges plainly saw the punches landed and not scored accordingly how aggressive manny was in that fight. It could have turned out a better fight and show the clear winner if Floyd just boxed head to head.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
legend2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:24:34 PM

What can you say about this rematch? The match is locked on but there will be things to be set before settling an exact date and venue.
Source : http://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/40972273
I will reiterate that the judges scored the game in favor of Horn because of Pacquiao's statements against the LGBT community, There is without doubt that Pacquiao won the boxing match hands down but i guess that the referees were watching a totally whole new match. Pacquiao will need to knock out Horn so that he will not be cheated again.
I as well as you I think that all of it was done specially. Much to our regret in the professional boxing there are many strange histories related to the decision of judges.

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:19:57 AM

Lol.  They did the same strategy with Pacquiao vs Bradley 1.  They made the result of the fight as controversial as possible in order to have a rematch between them so that they could make even more money.

I really do hope Pacquiao gets KO'd like how Marquez turned his lights out.

You got me thinking there mate. Yeah it could be.

I remember that first fight because its my fucking birthday and I bet for Pacquaio. But those blind judges score the fight for Bradley and a lot of people lost a lot during that night including me. The result was very controversial similar to what we have seen in the Horn fight. Almost everybody see Pacquiao winning, but the judges was watching a different fight then. So they hype the second fight, but unfortunately, it bomb in the PPV and was kinda disappointed but Pacquiao won the match. I'm sure that Pacquiao will win the fight but I don't know if a 3rd fight is needed though. We have to wait and see the outcome of the second fight first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:17:48 AM

pacquiao deserves a rematch and it must be in the philippines and the tickets must be sold out. its just like pacquiao marquez, boxing industry is a big business.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

Its probably not going to sell that much. Previous fight was a robbery everyone knows that and even then, many people already hinted lack of interest if ever they do it again. And there's a big chance it's again going to be in brisbane. This fight isn't strong on my radar.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

Sounds cool.
Seems like the match is going to take place in the Philippines, I think that it should be taking place in a neutral location just to prevent any advantage to any of the players.

Really liked the idea of having a rematch as the match was playing at a non-standard rules.

Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:20:33 PM

This is a good opportunity to Pacquiao that gives a chance to make rematch with Horn, because this is what Pacquiao wants. All Filipinos wish this that they need rematch. For me this is good news that they will rematch so that we can really know who deserves most best in boxing. Filipinos hoping that Pacquiao to become a winner. Because their first fight is questionable. Most of people and in all country are waiting for their rematch.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:14:49 AM

This is a good opportunity to Pacquiao that gives a chance to make rematch with Horn, because this is what Pacquiao wants. All Filipinos wish this that they need rematch. For me this is good news that they will rematch so that we can really know who deserves most best in boxing. Filipinos hoping that Pacquiao to become a winner. Because their first fight is questionable. Most of people and in all country are waiting for their rematch.

For mei will advice the g eat pacman to call it quits as the current refreeing decisions haven't gone too well for him and if he decides to be picking up such games they are leaving great scars and dents on his illustrious career. He's loosing too many these times.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:42:57 AM

Its probably not going to sell that much. Previous fight was a robbery everyone knows that and even then, many people already hinted lack of interest if ever they do it again. And there's a big chance it's again going to be in brisbane. This fight isn't strong on my radar.

I think its going to be in the Philippines but I also believed that is not going to get good attention. Only hardcore Pacquiao fans will bought the tickets and watch PPV across the world. As much as we want to see him retire, I think he has still contracts under Uncle Bob for at least 1 to 2 more fights. He should train very hard for this, as the first fight looks like he is off timing and even Freddie Roach admitted that they don't have a good training camp (excuses for the lost). We all want him to retire, but this is not yet the case. 2 more money fights before he call it quits.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:11:21 AM

I think its going to be in the Philippines but I also believed that is not going to get good attention. Only hardcore Pacquiao fans will bought the tickets and watch PPV across the world. As much as we want to see him retire, I think he has still contracts under Uncle Bob for at least 1 to 2 more fights. He should train very hard for this, as the first fight looks like he is off timing and even Freddie Roach admitted that they don't have a good training camp (excuses for the lost). We all want him to retire, but this is not yet the case. 2 more money fights before he call it quits.
so that's the reason why even her moms ask him to retire he cant just do it right away and even he's already a politician and represent a  high position in our country but i believe if this fight will come to happen he will prove himself again, but seriously im more interested to see if mayweather will fight him
back after the money drama against connor.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:33:37 AM

so that's the reason why even her moms ask him to retire he cant just do it right away and even he's already a politician and represent a  high position in our country but i believe if this fight will come to happen he will prove himself again, but seriously im more interested to see if mayweather will fight him
back after the money drama against connor.

For me, I want him to fight Marquez, however, the so called Mexican warrior doesn't want to because he has already scored a devastating KO. I wish this fight will push thru so that he can avenge his lost. However, we all know money talks and seeing that Floyd and Conor makes a lot of money, its just a matter of good offer that will make Marquez go out of his retirement and fight Pacquiao once more.

And obviously, Floyd will also a good fight final for him, for all glitz and glamour and then he can finally quit and focus on his political career. However, he has one hurdle that his Horn, before we can talk about a good potential fight before he goes out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JaeryTum

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

Come November bet on Pacquiao. He just lost on their first fight to gain more profit for the promoter for the rematch.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:50:31 AM

What can you say about this rematch? The match is locked on but there will be things to be set before settling an exact date and venue.
It would be better now if the judges are not cone from a particular country wherein the judges are in one side of fighters we need to see a good fight with a convincing unanymous decision if ever.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

It would be better now if the judges are not cone from a particular country wherein the judges are in one side of fighters we need to see a good fight with a convincing unanymous decision if ever.

I agree with you; I think the judges need to be fair if they ever get the nod to judge this fight. I hurt for boxers who get cheated and it brings the name of the game into disrepute and so I hope they will be on top of their game on the very day to give us a good judgement.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:55:48 PM

I agree with you; I think the judges need to be fair if they ever get the nod to judge this fight. I hurt for boxers who get cheated and it brings the name of the game into disrepute and so I hope they will be on top of their game on the very day to give us a good judgement.
A game like boxing in which there is a judges that will decide the outcome of the game should to have a reliable judges were decision are not questionable, there are also factor that might influence the judge’s decision like home crowd or some other factor because of this it would be better that Pacquiao Horn rematch should be played in a neutral ground like Las Vegas.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:32:44 PM

Yes, it would be better to get a unbiased judge to really score the fight. The first fight, we have clearly seen that Manny really won. But because the judge is not fair and I guess from the very beginning they are really putting Horn to win the fight. That's why you will hear a lot of boxer says that they don't want to put in on the judges hand because sometimes it is not the results that they get. So they try to go for the KO. But Philippines doesn't have a history of boxing robbery, unlike other countries. But to remove doubts, its better to get someone neutral and not biased judge.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

A game like boxing in which there is a judges that will decide the outcome of the game should to have a reliable judges were decision are not questionable, there are also factor that might influence the judge’s decision like home crowd or some other factor because of this it would be better that Pacquiao Horn rematch should be played in a neutral ground like Las Vegas.

Well said, there are surely a controversies when the match was concluded and that is what others think on how did Horn won the fight but the favors really all goes to Pacquiao I am surely against that fight there are so much to consider regarding it that affecting the way the fight ends, and a lot of criticism really gets to the way that fight goes and criticism to the two fighters.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:16:47 PM

Yes, it would be better to get a unbiased judge to really score the fight. The first fight, we have clearly seen that Manny really won. But because the judge is not fair and I guess from the very beginning they are really putting Horn to win the fight. That's why you will hear a lot of boxer says that they don't want to put in on the judges hand because sometimes it is not the results that they get. So they try to go for the KO. But Philippines doesn't have a history of boxing robbery, unlike other countries. But to remove doubts, its better to get someone neutral and not biased judge.

Well, even in a neutral ground they can still decide to cheat if the judges are bias so I will advice Manny to go for a knockout and decide the game himself irrespective of where it is staged.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

For me I don't think a rematch is necessary their first fight was not that entertaining and the judges decision also sucks, it would be better for Manny to retire and focus in his political career besides he already earned billions from his boxing career.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:05:15 AM

For me I don't think a rematch is necessary their first fight was not that entertaining and the judges decision also sucks, it would be better for Manny to retire and focus in his political career besides he already earned billions from his boxing career.

I also voted for him to retire and just concentrate on his political career but It seems he has still a valid contract but that greedy old bastard Arum so he has no chance but to honor that. But once the contract is finished. I'm sure that he will retire. He has done a lot of good things in boxing already and reach the top so there's no more glory for him to box once again. And regarding the fight, we will try to proved that he still pop on his punch and can take out the young lion. I want him to knockout Horn and proved that he really won the first one because its clear as daylight robbery down under.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: