Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:19:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][DAO/ICO] Avrorum - Decentralized CRM\ERP | PoS | PoT | IPFS🌟  (Read 8570 times)
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:13:12 PM

what is going with you mail?!  Huh   info@avrorum.com?!
I have sent you an email for blog campaign, month ago, and you haven`t answered me  Undecided Shocked
Maybe this project is dead. No update from Op but he is online. Also no update from social media. OP should inform us what's actually going.Just wait they will give us latest update about this project
I also think so. did not find anything here and the manager did not give any assurance on how the project would work. waiting for continuation of this project

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:47:02 AM

Hi manager why I am rejected from the Facebook spreadsheet?

Also this project seems that is abandoned!

Why no new updates?  is this a joke?

alexpro401

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:06:16 PM

Friends, the project is not abandoned, now we are constantly on business trips and decide on important points for the project, programmers are working on the platform, we are now actively looking for the CMM manager to constantly add news.
If there is anyone here who wants to become a CMM manager, send your resume to the mail : info@avrorum.com
All who posted and posted articles about our project will be added to the bounty, it will be written closer to the end of the bounty.

DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:59:03 PM

Looking forward to the news, I hope that you will succeed

josgandosbro

Activity: 561

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

what is going with you mail?!  Huh   info@avrorum.com?!
I have sent you an email for blog campaign, month ago, and you haven`t answered me  Undecided Shocked
Maybe this project is dead. No update from Op but he is online. Also no update from social media. OP should inform us what's actually going.Just wait they will give us latest update about this project
I also think so. did not find anything here and the manager did not give any assurance on how the project would work. waiting for continuation of this project
Maybe the team needs some things to prepare everything. and we hope there is progress from this project..

shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:33:48 AM

Friends, the project is not abandoned, now we are constantly on business trips and decide on important points for the project, programmers are working on the platform, we are now actively looking for the CMM manager to constantly add news.
If there is anyone here who wants to become a CMM manager, send your resume to the mail : info@avrorum.com
All who posted and posted articles about our project will be added to the bounty, it will be written closer to the end of the bounty.
You have a great idea and project, but lack of social interaction will ruin everything. You need a responsible community manager to update/provide new information about project and resolve issues faced by different members. Hope you will find such person soon! Look forward to hear more news from you and your team!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:49:02 PM

You have a great idea and project, but lack of social interaction will ruin everything. You need a responsible community manager to update/provide new information about project and resolve issues faced by different members. Hope you will find such person soon! Look forward to hear more news from you and your team!

Yes!! I need more onformation Sad Do you have any blog or chat in telegram? to communicate with team
it will be great idea!
jongoslondo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

Yes!! I need more onformation Sad Do you have any blog or chat in telegram? to communicate with team
it will be great idea!

if you want to join telegram group, here https://t.me/avrorum
there are still 35 members on group  Smiley
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

WHY I am rejected fromFacebook program? do I need to reapply?
But if there is no manager for this? who will check the spreadsheet?

USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:13:58 AM

WHY I am rejected fromFacebook program? do I need to reapply?
But if there is no manager for this? who will check the spreadsheet?

here is no manager to answer questions here?

Please fix my registration on facebook spreadsheet. Thanks!

alexpro401

Activity: 84

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:30:23 AM

For a long time we dont give news (sorry)), and so:
1) All is well, we continue to work, the situation in the world with the attempts of regulation by different governments, took more time to prepare for PreICO \ ICO.
2) We communicated with many people, PreICO \ ICO will be conducted using Ethereum and not Waves.
3) In connection with security, we remove Slack, leaving only Telegram.
4) We are now constantly traveling on business trips (there is also good news too, but for now we are not talking about them)))
5) Bounty is suspended, it will be continued in the near future, and we will announce it. All Stacks and other rewards (including sites and articles that you added about us) will be saved and added within 2-3 days. (write to us, if suddenly that we will not add)
6) The news will not posted at the top of the topics on Bitcointalk (as we did at the beginning - it's not convenient)) All the news will be in our telegram channel and in our social networks and blogs.
7) We added new blocks on our site (Technical Architecture + Advantages) Cool We have recruited new people to the main team, they will soon appear on the site.

Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:01:22 PM

1) All is well, we continue to work, the situation in the world with the attempts of regulation by different governments, took more time to prepare for PreICO \ ICO.
2) We communicated with many people, PreICO \ ICO will be conducted using Ethereum and not Waves.
4) We are now constantly traveling on business trips (there is also good news too, but for now we are not talking about them)))
5) Bounty is suspended, it will be continued in the near future, and we will announce it. All Stacks and other rewards (including sites and articles that you added about us) will be saved and added within 2-3 days. (write to us, if suddenly that we will not add)
6) The news will not posted at the top of the topics on Bitcointalk (as we did at the beginning - it's not convenient)) All the news will be in our telegram channel and in our social networks and blogs.
7) We added new blocks on our site (Technical Architecture + Advantages) Cool We have recruited new people to the main team, they will soon appear on the site.
Thank you for the information, as you say at 2nd point pre-ICO and ICO will be conducted using etherium not waves, does this mean bounty campaign will be paid also using ethereum? should we provide our eth address?
fiki fuka

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

I joined the twitter campaign from this project because I believe this is a good project and great. hopefully the project is successful. thanks so much dev.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:52:47 AM

The Bounty Program for this project is suspended as project managements mentioned:

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:21:06 AM

The Bounty Program for this project is suspended as project managements mentioned:

Hi! Why do you not update spreadsheet?
I'm a long time join twitter and facebook campaign, but still don't have any stakes.
Now I have more 1200 followers, can you update this info?
Thanks.

Trueteller

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:59:03 PM

I have joined twitter bounty too

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:36:47 AM

It's sad to read that the bounty campaign Avrorum is suspended. I participated in the facebook bounty campaign but until today the spreadshet has not been updated yet: how come? When will we receive our tokens?

wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:24:19 PM

I have joined to facebook and twitter company, and want to make video! Thank you, and good luck!
salonrambut1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

Joined twitter and facebook campaigns
lts_sml1993

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

Hello everyone) I understand Bounty company is suspended. Right?
If it is not so write about it as promised. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: