Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:26:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKZ] Tokenza  (Read 9450 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

Hey. You’re the first platform on which there’s a clear distribution of roles. I hope that this will only contribute to the growth of your internal ecosystem. My attention was drawn by the "Alliances". How do they operate, who can join them?

Actually, this is an excellent option for those who want to start their own small business. An experienced freelancer gets an opportunity to hire the others and share his orders with them. They get a stable job, and he gets a part of their income.

Not bad, but after all, he has a huge responsibility in this case. He should check their work, answer questions and personally guarantee a high level of quality. As for me, the game isn’t worth it.
The scenario described by you is more suitable for a case when an experienced master tries to gather students. Alliances were created for equal partners, and they have only one leader who acts as a manager and gets profit from this. Just  like the editor in any edition.

I got it, thank you for explaining. And who establishes the commission that the members of the alliance will have to pay to their leader? Does the leader himself do it or is it strictly regulated by the platform?

excellent! I like the fact that the project as matter of fact has no competitors, I think Tokenza team will achieve success, we need to wait for news.
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:52:09 AM

Good afternoon. Which of your social networks do I need to subscribe in order to avoid missing the start of the ICO?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:55:53 AM

Good afternoon. Which of your social networks do I need to subscribe in order to avoid missing the start of the ICO?
It will be enough to subscribe to the mailing. A day before the start of sales you will receive a notification letter.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

Hello. If I want to place my project on your platform, is a preliminary audit and its evaluation are a prerequisite for attracting investors?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:43:31 AM

Will investor get profit in the form of tokens of this project in which he has invested or in TKZ? I'm just not sure that the tokens of the projects themselves will have value.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Good afternoon. If the supervisor appreciates the project, but the result doesn’t justify the expectations of investors, will the rating of this curator go down?
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:19:52 PM

Hello. I'm wondering if I need to specify a name or not when filling in a profile on your platform? I've been freelancing for a long time, and scammers sometimes pretend to be me, so I want to defend myself.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:27:05 AM

Good day. I know the only one meaning of the word “gig” – it’s a small concert. That’s why I can’t understand why do you use this word   on your platform? What does it mean?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

Good day. I know the only one meaning of the word “gig” – it’s a small concert. That’s why I can’t understand why do you use this word   on your platform? What does it mean?
In brief, Gig is a range of services provided by a freelancer on this platform. It’s difference is that it can be simply described – you just name the area, price and approximate lead time. After that you just wait for potential clients.
jager44

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:41:45 AM

In brief, Gig is a range of services provided by a freelancer on this platform. It’s difference is that it can be simply described – you just name the area, price and approximate lead time. After that you just wait for potential clients.

Does it mean that I don’t have to place links to portfolio, my resume, examples of works and anything else that can be useful for my future employer?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:45:34 AM

Who chooses the name for the token of a particular project? Is it automatically generated by the platform, or is the author that is free to decide for himself?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

Does it mean that I don’t have to place links to portfolio, my resume, examples of works and anything else that can be useful for my future employer?
That’s optional. You can plave it or not, as you want. But I would advise you to leave links to several examples of your work, it must increase your chances to find clients.
jager44

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:50:01 AM

That’s optional. You can plave it or not, as you want. But I would advise you to leave links to several examples of your work, it must increase your chances to find clients.

I got it, thank you for your explanation. I’m wondering about the attitude to such project – is there no mandatory areas and strict forms? Or will I have to describe how I’m going to spend the means up to the last cent?
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:10:35 AM

Very unique concept. This coin seems to be interesting. . Best of luck Tokenza community. Preparing the next generation of ICO.
tokenza

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:28:17 AM

Good afternoon. If the supervisor appreciates the project, but the result doesn’t justify the expectations of investors, will the rating of this curator go down?

Yes, every curators on the project will see their rating go down, and also people can vote down the curators, and stop following them.
We will also implement passive voting mechanisms.
tokenza

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:29:24 AM

Who chooses the name for the token of a particular project? Is it automatically generated by the platform, or is the author that is free to decide for himself?

The project who is making the token sale will be able to choose the name and the ticker symbol, of course.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

Hello. Will I have to hire several supervisors to check my project, or will one be enough?
unkletoken

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:35:11 AM

Hello. Suppose  I have several projects. Can I run ICO for each of them at the same time?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:35:57 AM

Can I hide the assessment given to my project by the supervisors? In case if I have an excellent project, and they just could not appreciate it.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:37:51 AM

Hello everyone! As far as I know, the author of the project will have to undergo the KYC procedure and make his data available to investors. Will the alliance leaders need to do the same?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: