Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:45:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKZ] Tokenza  (Read 9450 times)
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:36:13 PM

Good afternoon. You are going to place crowdification projects on your platform, but what about holding a full ICO?
Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

What is the hard-cap for your platform?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:41:08 PM

Good afternoon. If there is advertising on your platform, then you will get profit from it. I'm wondering where this profit will be directed?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

What is the hard-cap for your platform?
95 million tokens, that is all that will fall on the ICO.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:13:13 AM

I hardly found your distribution diagram of the collected funds. 30% of them go to maintain liquidity, but eventually this pool will decrease, right?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:15:40 AM

I hardly found your distribution diagram of the collected funds. 30% of them go to maintain liquidity, but eventually this pool will decrease, right?

Of course, I do not see much point in reducing the pool of liquidity. This gives developers more tools to control the value of tokens, and therefore reduces the risks for all investors Tokenza.
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:20:06 AM

Of course, I do not see much point in reducing the pool of liquidity. This gives developers more tools to control the value of tokens, and therefore reduces the risks for all investors Tokenza.

Yes, many can say that if you reduce the liquidity pool, you can send these funds to more useful industries, but they forget that if there is a token deficiency in the market, the number of users will not grow.
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:22:14 AM

Yes, many can say that if you reduce the liquidity pool, you can send these funds to more useful industries, but they forget that if there is a token deficiency in the market, the number of users will not grow.
But if there are few tokens on the market, their value will grow dramatically, so I think that investors will be happy with this option.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:23:56 AM

But if there are few tokens on the market, their value will grow dramatically, so I think that investors will be happy with this option.
At first, of course, the value will grow, but an ordinary user who does not take part in the ICO will become much more difficult to become a participant in the platform, and this, in turn, will reduce the effectiveness of marketing.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:27:46 AM

At first, of course, the value will grow, but an ordinary user who does not take part in the ICO will become much more difficult to become a participant in the platform, and this, in turn, will reduce the effectiveness of marketing.

Yes, I agree, I read several interviews of developers in which they are available to explain why the funds were distributed exactly this way, and not otherwise, so the pool of liquidity is more than justified.
askon

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:48:00 AM

Hello. I can somewhere to get acquainted with the list of your exchanges-partners? I set myself the goal of exchanging tokens only when absolutely necessary, and I try to save on commissions to the maximum.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:03:10 AM

I was wondering if I could connect my current wallet to the account on your platform, or would I need to register a new one?
Forspareparts

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:31:17 AM

Hello. How many tokens I will receive for 2 ETH, spent on the sale?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

Hello. How many tokens I will receive for 2 ETH, spent on the sale?
1320 tokens, if the rate will match the declared platform.
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:42:14 AM

Hello. You are going to spend on taxes only 5% of the collected funds. How many countries do you plan to cover immediately?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:37:12 AM

You allocate as much as 14% of PR as for me it is too much. Maybe it's better to increase the budget for the development of the platform?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:47:12 AM

What happens to tokens that will not be sold on the ICO? Will they burn them?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:48:15 AM

What happens to tokens that will not be sold on the ICO? Will they burn them?
-40% will be burned, the remaining will be divided equally between the operating fund and the department for attracting users.
tokenza

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:31:00 PM

You allocate as much as 14% of PR as for me it is too much. Maybe it's better to increase the budget for the development of the platform?

It's not 14% for PR, but for Communication & PR (it includes events & conference costs, airplaine costs, PR costs, media coverage etc.)
tokenza

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:32:39 PM

yes exactly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: