Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized  (Read 201351 times)
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

How many coins are needed for an own masternode? And where to buy them?

Thanks for your help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

How many coins are needed for an own masternode? And where to buy them?

Thanks for your help!

you need 1000 vivo. you should use https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=VIVO_BTC
CryptoCult

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am looking at creating a shared masternode for VIVO.  Please contact me if you want to buy a seat.  Following are the details:

25 Seats
Each seat = 40 VIVO
Payout is 3.5% of block reward.
0.5% kept for administration, hosting and security purposes per seat.

You can own multiple seats.  I will accept your share paid in a variety of crypto.  Would prefer BTC (easier to convert straight to VIVO) or VIVO itself.

Example of return per month at current price:

Estimate of monthly for full node: $835 USD

Return per month per seat: $29.50

Double your investment in Approx 9 months.  This example assumes that the price of VIVO does not increase. 

This is a great alternative to mining without the infrastructure cost and once break-even point is reached then it is good passive income.

Payment for a seat means you are purchasing 40 VIVO and they are being held for you.  If you wish to leave the node, you must get someone to buy your position or organise with administrators an exit plan.

Send me a message or email me at butlersnetnz@gmail.com if you wish to buy in.  This is a rare opportunity to pick up a limited spot.

Mosasaur

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am looking at creating a shared masternode for VIVO.  Please contact me if you want to buy a seat.  Following are the details:

25 Seats
Each seat = 40 VIVO

You can own multiple seats.  I will accept your share paid in a variety of crypto.  Would prefer BTC (easier to convert straight to VIVO) or VIVO itself.

Double your investment in Approx 9 months.  This example assumes that the price of VIVO does not increase.  

This is a great alternative to mining without the infrastructure cost and once break-even point is reached then it is good passive income.

Payment for a seat means you are purchasing 40 VIVO and they are being held for you.  If you wish to leave the node, you must get someone to buy your position or organise with administrators an exit plan.

Send me a message or email me at butlersnetnz@gmail.com if you wish to buy in.  This is a rare opportunity to pick up a limited spot.

Not bad idea, but you have need to buy Hero Memeber's account first, so we could believe you
Isn't it, camrads?  Grin
UnZane

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am looking at creating a shared masternode for VIVO.  Please contact me if you want to buy a seat.  Following are the details:

25 Seats
Each seat = 40 VIVO

You can own multiple seats.  I will accept your share paid in a variety of crypto.  Would prefer BTC (easier to convert straight to VIVO) or VIVO itself.

Double your investment in Approx 9 months.  This example assumes that the price of VIVO does not increase.  

Payment for a seat means you are purchasing 40 VIVO and they are being held for you.  If you wish to leave the node, you must get someone to buy your position or organise with administrators an exit plan.

Send me a message or email me at butlersnetnz@gmail.com if you wish to buy in.  This is a rare opportunity to pick up a limited spot.

Not bad idea, but you have need to buy Hero Memeber's account first, so we could believe you
Isn't it, camrads?  Grin

Well said
CryptoCult

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Sorry not following what you are saying.  I am organising some seats through my groups I run.  We have been interested in running a masternode for a while and thought I would get the ball rolling on here.
UnZane

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

Sorry not following what you are saying.  I am organising some seats through my groups I run.  We have been interested in running a masternode for a while and thought I would get the ball rolling on here.

You just created your user!
CryptoCult

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

Understood.  Well my intent is genuine and if people are interested to get to know me they can join my group on facebook 'CryptoCult'.  Thanks for the feedback.
AntMine

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

VIVO Coin (VIVO) is listed and ready to mining

Miner config:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:4233 -u VIVO_WALLET_ADDR -p c=VIVO

Dedicated Server - Gigabit connection - RAID 1 SSD storage - TCP DDos protection
Discord: https://discord.gg/8TyHhRp

Dash2017

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

Hello,
I have a question.
I would like to host a masternode, there is already a guide, but I would like to know, which prerequisite must be there for the server, what RAM, how big the storage capacity, what Internet speed.,?
Is this already enough?
CPU
1 vCore

R.A.M.
512 MB

Storage
30 GB SSD

traffic
unlimited

operating system
Linux

IP address
Own fixed IPv4 address

access
Full root access

connection
100 Mbps

backup
snapshots

processor
Intel® Xeon® processors: Intel® Xeon® E5-2660 v2 and Intel® Xeon® E5-2683 v3

architecture
Virtualization technology from VMware

safety
SSL certificate included
Maxzon

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 10:57:15 PM by Maxzon

Interested in experimenting with mining vivo on Altminer, or elsewhere, but I have some questions.

How large is the core wallet at this time?

I attempted to install the Ubuntu wallet, but I couldn't pull it off. (no QT binary for linux in download, so I was going to compile it, but I ran into issues )
I did find a QT executable that I can run under WINE.

(also, question, does compiling the github install also install a masternode, along with a wallet? Any way to just compile a Linux QT wallet on its own?)

Thanks for your input.

-Maxzon
neoscorpius

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

Understood.  Well my intent is genuine and if people are interested to get to know me they can join my group on facebook 'CryptoCult'.  Thanks for the feedback.

I understand that I must send you coins to run masternode. What are my returns to my coins if necessary? For such a service you need some kind of guarantor who will vouch for you.
CryptoCult

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

I understand that I must send you coins to run masternode. What are my returns to my coins if necessary? For such a service you need some kind of guarantor who will vouch for you.

Join our group on facebook.  Talk to me or others and you can choose whether you want a seat.  We have already filled up one node and nearly have a second one to be filled.  Right now I am gathering up the VIVO and getting the VPS cold node sorted.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:20:32 AM

And how exactly do you plan to get this working? Using an escrow to collect coins from others? Don't expect anybody to trust you with a newbie account with 3 posts and all in just this thread. Cheesy

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
thithai547

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:14 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am looking at creating a shared masternode for VIVO.  Please contact me if you want to buy a seat.  Following are the details:

25 Seats
Each seat = 40 VIVO

You can own multiple seats.  I will accept your share paid in a variety of crypto.  Would prefer BTC (easier to convert straight to VIVO) or VIVO itself.

Double your investment in Approx 9 months.  This example assumes that the price of VIVO does not increase. 

Payment for a seat means you are purchasing 40 VIVO and they are being held for you.  If you wish to leave the node, you must get someone to buy your position or organise with administrators an exit plan.

Send me a message or email me at butlersnetnz@gmail.com if you wish to buy in.  This is a rare opportunity to pick up a limited spot.

The ROI for masternode will not stable over time. This is big problem for investors. You can get exact profit the next one or two years as the current ROI calculted/ estimated today.
neoscorpius

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

Running masternode in a fold on one side is good, on the other, I have no control over my coins. I think this option is possible only among a trusted circle of people.
ibinsad

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Instabile node but tomorrow it will be reconnected... Open the wallet
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

What is VIVO Coin?
The cryptocurrency VIVO Coin is traded under the symbol “VIVO” in the relevant markets for this type of currency.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-vivo-coin.html
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

How fix?

Code:
vivo/sentinel# ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to dashd. Please ensure dashd is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

sentinel.conf
Code:

# specify path to dash.conf or leave blank                                             
# default is the same as DashCore                                                       
vivo_conf=/root/.vivocore/vivo.conf                                                     

# valid options are mainnet, testnet (default=mainnet)                                 
network=mainnet                                                                         
#network=testnet                                                                       

# database connection details                                                           
db_name=database/sentinel.db                         
db_driver=sqlite

vivo.conf
Code:
rpcuser=user  
rpcpassword=password       
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1                   
listen=1   
server=1                                         
daemon=1                                                                               
externalip=my ip-address                                                                 
masternode=1                                                                           
masternodeprivkey=***

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

How fix?

Code:
vivo/sentinel# ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to dashd. Please ensure dashd is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

sentinel.conf
Code:

# specify path to dash.conf or leave blank                                             
# default is the same as DashCore                                                       
vivo_conf=/root/.vivocore/vivo.conf                                                     

# valid options are mainnet, testnet (default=mainnet)                                 
network=mainnet                                                                         
#network=testnet                                                                       

# database connection details                                                           
db_name=database/sentinel.db                         
db_driver=sqlite

vivo.conf
Code:
rpcuser=user  
rpcpassword=password       
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1                   
listen=1   
server=1                                         
daemon=1                                                                               
externalip=my ip-address                                                                 
masternode=1                                                                           
masternodeprivkey=***

instead of vivo_conf=/root/.vivocore/vivo.conf  put  dash_conf=/root/.vivocore/vivo.conf.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: