Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348255 times)
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Guys, sorry for stupid question, but can I send POS token from exchange to my MEW? Because I have some problem with this process, when I try to send POS from CoinExchange...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamex

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

Guys, sorry for stupid question, but can I send POS token from exchange to my MEW? Because I have some problem with this process, when I try to send POS from CoinExchange...
Yes, you can wd your POS token from Coinexchange.io to MyEtherdelta. Withdrawal fee is 1 POS.
Just paste your MEW address and amount to withdraw, and then you can click submit withdrawal.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:03:25 PM

Dev is alive but not active

Of course dev is active, he is sending out withdrawals once a week. Hope that he is also developing the exchange, but I don't think so. It was a one man show and every one man show comes to an end!
Maybe development has no ability to continue to develop, and it has already made enough money. Now he process withdrawals once a week, may suddenly give up this project later.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

How long to get my withdrawal token from lending platform, almost 12 hours but still in processing.

Can't contact support still on coming soon mode.
MY 2 witdrawals took 2-4 days.

Hmm 2-4 days so I need to wait for a couple days again to see my token on my private wallet.

What is the reason for prices going down so badly?

I didn't check all posting in this thread yet.
The price will down when BTC and Ethereum price down too, so don't panic not only price of POS Token down all Token based on Ethereum network the price down so badly.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

Of course dev is active, he is sending out withdrawals once a week. Hope that he is also developing the exchange, but I don't think so. It was a one man show and every one man show comes to an end!
Maybe development has no ability to continue to develop, and it has already made enough money. Now he process withdrawals once a week, may suddenly give up this project later.

I am wondering how dev made enough money? By selling at 20 cents? If he really wanted to dump them he could have sold at $2 and scam projects do not put much effort where they are eventually going to scam. If we look at the airdrop distribution and bounties then we can see that dev had indeed put great amount of effort.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

Yes, you should be able to withdraw your tokens from exchange to MEW without trouble. May I know what's the problem you are facing while withdrawing?

BINTEX

Powered by,
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:36:57 AM

I am wondering how dev made enough money? By selling at 20 cents? If he really wanted to dump them he could have sold at $2 and scam projects do not put much effort where they are eventually going to scam. If we look at the airdrop distribution and bounties then we can see that dev had indeed put great amount of effort.

He already sold lots of POS some weeks ago for higher prices than we have now! It looks like he let the project die slowly!
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

Have been holding my tokens for so long now and the result is the value of POS token is getting low everyday, I am not even sure if the lending platform is working. I hope that soon everything will be okay and all our expectations about this token will be a success and not an epic failure!
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Have been holding my tokens for so long now and the result is the value of POS token is getting low everyday, I am not even sure if the lending platform is working. I hope that soon everything will be okay and all our expectations about this token will be a success and not an epic failure!
My opinion ponzi scheme its not good for investing it just need time for dying i think. Well iam already get out for my investment postoken at 1$ because iam never like it about lending i tough the dev will focus to the roadmap

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
btcnope

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

I'm still waiting for this coin to moon but I;m loosing my hope, just a dump and pump coin.
arus

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

The price of each postoken is almost FREE:D dont sell guys just Hold and Mint every 3 days for more profit from compounding minting rewards.
I will not sell it even though it is worthless again let it be a story for our children and grandchildren Grin Grin Grin

If dev comes back and turns things around, that would be a more better story to tell  Tongue
Yess everyone hoping for Dev comeback. But now the developer seem like already dead. feel sad, wasting this a grea project first pos smarthcontract but ended with dead project without comunication
yup... very unfortunate the first pos project with a smart contract ended in a very sad.

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

The price of each postoken is almost FREE:D dont sell guys just Hold and Mint every 3 days for more profit from compounding minting rewards.
I will not sell it even though it is worthless again let it be a story for our children and grandchildren Grin Grin Grin

If dev comes back and turns things around, that would be a more better story to tell  Tongue
Yess everyone hoping for Dev comeback. But now the developer seem like already dead. feel sad, wasting this a grea project first pos smarthcontract but ended with dead project without comunication
yup... very unfortunate the first pos project with a smart contract ended in a very sad.
pos dev is dead
what about the lending program ?
thaks to my buddy who guide me that don't invest in pos tokne project it will end with dead project
but i invest in this project a few $ and i think they are gone.
well i don;t think that dev will left this project like this. made everything a good lending website but in vain
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

pos dev is dead
what about the lending program ?
thaks to my buddy who guide me that don't invest in pos tokne project it will end with dead project
but i invest in this project a few $ and i think they are gone.
well i don;t think that dev will left this project like this. made everything a good lending website but in vain
the more you hope, the harder you fall,risk has always been accompanied by investment, will be accustomed to this.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

Its a shame that this project is dying like it is as it had huge potential to be great. It was the first PoS Eth based token which could of made a mark on the crypto world but has instead faded out. I'm still holding my tokens I got from the airdrops but I think its time to let them go as I don't see anything happening here anymore.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

Its a shame that this project is dying like it is as it had huge potential to be great. It was the first PoS Eth based token which could of made a mark on the crypto world but has instead faded out. I'm still holding my tokens I got from the airdrops but I think its time to let them go as I don't see anything happening here anymore.

I am still hoping that the dev will come back because if he doesn't then, I will have some serious losses to bear lol.

BINTEX