Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348257 times)
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:48:16 AM

Smart Contract Deployed

Hi community,

PoSToken is now deployed on the Ethereum Mainnet, the world's first Proof-of-Stake smart contract.

1st Round Airdrop Distribution
The distribution is ongoing,so some of you guys have not received PoSToken yet, please be patience.

PoSToken Smart Contract address:
0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc

To add PoSToken to your Ethereum wallet:
Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
Symbol: POS
Decimals: 18

Contract ABI
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

PoS Mining
As mentioned in the OP,there are two methods to trigger PoS mining:

1.Sending a transaction to your own address with any amount of PoSToken.
Please note that you should send PoSToken but not Ether to your own address.
We recommend this approach which can easily be done with any Ethereum Wallet.

2.Using MyEtherWallet.com or Mist or any other software that can interact with contracts to execute mint() function.
For now you have to use MyEtherWallet.com or Mist or any other software that can interact with contracts to execute this function.

In the example below we will use myetherwallet.com to trigger PoS mining:
  • 1.Go to MyEtherWallet
  • 2.Click "Contracts"
  • 3.In the "Contract Address" field, input the contract address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
  • 4.In the"ABI / JSON Interface" field, copy & paste the above Contract ABI.
  • 5.Click "Access" Button.
  • 6.Select 'coinAge' in the dropdown box. Make sure that your coinAge is greater than 0.
  • 7.Then Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.
  • 8.Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'.

Trading on EtherDelta
The smart contract is compatible with EtherDelta, so you can trade POS on EtherDelta now. >> LINK

Source Code:
https://github.com/PoSToken/PoSToken/blob/master/contracts/PoSToken.sol

If we want to move our tokens from the address they were sent to say my hardware wallet address, is there anything I need to do on the new address to start POS mining or just wait for the coin age to be above 3 days and then call the mint function?

Also would moving them to another address exclude us from future airdrops, I’d use the same address from the first airdrop for the second for consistance sake but just wanted to know if moving them from my “airdrop” wallet to my hardware one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:50:57 AM

guys,
i buy something from etherdelta,i mean i bought a token in there and send it to myetherwallet.
and joined this airdrop,but when i try to check it in etherscan.io i can not see anything in there.
what is going on guys ?
i do not have any ether in my wallets,but i sent some token in there.
it's possible because of the ether balance ? do i need an ether in there in order to see it ??
POSToken (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

PoSToken

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

@postoken , sorry asking for .
I joined singnature for POSTOKEN Airdrop Round 1 , now it was ended and i have receive my payment , Can I remove signature ?

yep, you can remove the signature now.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
POSToken (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

PoSToken

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:57:04 AM

Smart Contract Deployed

Hi community,

PoSToken is now deployed on the Ethereum Mainnet, the world's first Proof-of-Stake smart contract.

1st Round Airdrop Distribution
The distribution is ongoing,so some of you guys have not received PoSToken yet, please be patience.

PoSToken Smart Contract address:
0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc

To add PoSToken to your Ethereum wallet:
Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
Symbol: POS
Decimals: 18

Contract ABI
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

PoS Mining
As mentioned in the OP,there are two methods to trigger PoS mining:

1.Sending a transaction to your own address with any amount of PoSToken.
Please note that you should send PoSToken but not Ether to your own address.
We recommend this approach which can easily be done with any Ethereum Wallet.

2.Using MyEtherWallet.com or Mist or any other software that can interact with contracts to execute mint() function.
For now you have to use MyEtherWallet.com or Mist or any other software that can interact with contracts to execute this function.

In the example below we will use myetherwallet.com to trigger PoS mining:
  • 1.Go to MyEtherWallet
  • 2.Click "Contracts"
  • 3.In the "Contract Address" field, input the contract address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
  • 4.In the"ABI / JSON Interface" field, copy & paste the above Contract ABI.
  • 5.Click "Access" Button.
  • 6.Select 'coinAge' in the dropdown box. Make sure that your coinAge is greater than 0.
  • 7.Then Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.
  • 8.Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'.

Trading on EtherDelta
The smart contract is compatible with EtherDelta, so you can trade POS on EtherDelta now. >> LINK

Source Code:
https://github.com/PoSToken/PoSToken/blob/master/contracts/PoSToken.sol

If we want to move our tokens from the address they were sent to say my hardware wallet address, is there anything I need to do on the new address to start POS mining or just wait for the coin age to be above 3 days and then call the mint function?

Also would moving them to another address exclude us from future airdrops, I’d use the same address from the first airdrop for the second for consistance sake but just wanted to know if moving them from my “airdrop” wallet to my hardware one

Yes, you can send your PoSToken to a new address, and just wait for another 3 days, then, you will get some extra POS by calling the mint() function.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:36:04 AM

I have just received the POSToken, now waiting for the next round airdrop, thanks!! 

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:41:59 AM

I bought 40 coins PIC waiting for the installation of a purse for this coin I hope with a purse problems will not be
navigatorus

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:56:31 AM

Dear developers.I got 60 PosToken for the tweeter and signature.I did the translation on Russian language,but you promised a reward for the translation I never received.What can you say about this.Thank you.
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:12:38 AM

thank you, all received, the tokens are in the wallet and I really expect to start the second round.
AXEItaly

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:34:17 AM

I have just received POS Tokens.
Tnx

█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

I did not get a coins  Angry
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:46:58 AM

I think the title of the thread is misleading, I want to apply for the second round of the Airdrop and found that it is coming soon, I will like to know how soon is going to be
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:52:23 AM

So just to be sure before i start staking i have to leave my coins 3 days at my wallet ?

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐