Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been promoted this year?  (Read 315 times)
eli77 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

Have you been promoted this year?

How many women in this forum? How many women here supported by their husband to be part of crypto world?
For me, by joining this forum and engaging into the crypto coin market, I have permission from my husband.
I saw how God promoted me from a simple housewife into this new economy called the Blockchain Technology.
I am learning everyday here. And that's my greatest promotion this year with a purpose of educating the people about digital money. I met new friends for doing extra tutorials for free. Even if it is for free, it is the LORD who is my greatest rewarder. He rewarded me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding regarding crypto currency.

Because of these learnings about crypto currency, I receive Onions from Free Airdrop of DeepOnion, my BIG Break.
You don't know what you can achieve with your learnings. When God is promoting you, be ready, even if you are not yet ready. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Use your talents to bless other people; and in return you will also be blessed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

How many women in this forum? How many women here supported by their husband to be part of crypto world?
For me, by joining this forum and engaging into the crypto coin market, I have permission from my husband.
I saw how God promoted me from a simple housewife into this new economy called the Blockchain Technology.
I am learning everyday here. And that's my greatest promotion this year with a purpose of educating the people about digital money. I met new friends for doing extra tutorials for free. Even if it is for free, it is the LORD who is my greatest rewarder. He rewarded me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding regarding crypto currency.

Because of these learnings about crypto currency, I receive Onions from Free Airdrop of DeepOnion, my BIG Break.
You don't know what you can achieve with your learnings. When God is promoting you, be ready, even if you are not yet ready. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Use your talents to bless other people; and in return you will also be blessed.

If I were you, I would stay barefoot and in the kitchen.  :/

You clearly don't have the intelligence for the cryptocurrency world.

Keep your cult in church please.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

If I were you, I would stay barefoot and in the kitchen.  :/

You clearly don't have the intelligence for the cryptocurrency world.

Keep your cult in church please.  Sad

Man it's quite rude. Everyone can sit and learn from the very beginning about digital money and obtain a basic understanding of trading with crypto currencies, and it doesn't matter much whether you're a man or a woman.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:09:28 PM

kind of, after a month from a newbie to Jr. Member, still lot of things i don't know and need to learn in this crypto world.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

As I haven't worked for anyone other than myself in over 20 years, when I could be arsed to work, I promote myself every single day.

Right now I am Major General Field Marshal Sir Supreme Galactic Spudulor of the Magellan Cloud.

And I'm climbing to the very top of the ladder tomorrow when I can think up a title.
EpicFail

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:39:28 PM

I was demoted this year. I was relieved of a lot of key responsibilities.

Yet my salary went up a bit. I think that's because I am the only one who knows how a particular crap legacy back-office trading system works. I frequently get woken up on Sunday nights because the system is screwed up after weekend maintenance and clients in Asia where it is already Monday morning can't book their trades.
scott0577

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:21:45 PM

I did not know in this day and age women still had to get permission from their husbands to do anything especially learning a new skill or making some money that's just crazy to me. I guess God bless and good luck
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

nice to see more female users in bitcointalk we have to close that 70-30 cap and we'll achieve this by reffering the website to others, welcome to the bitcoin world and be sure to invite your girl friends, word has to go out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: