Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 04:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] CosmosToken - A completely different take on an ICO!  (Read 648 times)
MrCosmos (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:44:10 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 01:22:10 PM by MrCosmos

CosmosToken

What is CosmosToken, and how is it different?
The last few weeks I was searching for some kind of crowdfunding platform like Kickstarter on the blockchain to setup a campaign for a good friend. But since there isn't anything like that and after seeing a lot of completely useless ICO's recently getting quite a lot of money, I got very frustrated. So what if I just start an ICO myself, as a crowdfunding like campaign? You get a tradable coin in reward.

This campaign does not need millions of dollars, and is not intended to make that kind of money. It's meant to help my dear friend pay his medical and additional personal costs caused by a severe illness. And every dollar that's not used, will be used to donate to any organization you guys want me to donate to, simple as that! For more information check my website!

Contact: You can contact me here or on Reddit (MrCosmosToken)

The ICO will start on August 23th, 2017 at 1:00 PM UTC and will run for a week.

Cancelled for now, I am going to rebrand it and give more details, stay tuned!

The CosmosToken contract was created with an initial supply of zero, and for every bit of ether you get times 1000 Tokens. So 1 ETH = 1000 CST and 0.01 ETH = 10 CST and so on. To get most of it's value out of it, there will be a hard cap. The coin will be listed on an exchange and will have a little bit of a value, I can't predict anything.

BOUNTY (UNTIL AUGUST 26th, 2017):
- 0.05 ETH will be send to the creator of a good well written article or blog post on a respected social media platform (e.g. Reddit).
- 0.05 ETH will be distributed to any Twitter user with more than 5K followers that puts CosmosToken in a tweet, thus spreading awareness of the campaign. No more than one tweet per bounty hunter.

If you participate in the bounty campaign, send a DM on this forum for verification and the collection of your bounty. More bounty campaigns will be added in the near future. I'll try to respond as soon as possible.
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:49:53 PM

In case you're not aware of this. There's already a pretty big project around called Cosmos.
MrCosmos (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:57:57 PM

Hmm I was not aware of this... I'll try to think of a solution to sort this out...
Modiri

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

Any info about the person/s running the ICO?

esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:51:37 PM

The quality of the project is directly related to the success of the ICO, I think most people are such idea, the project similar to charity, maybe some people will be involved, let's hope this project success, good luck.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

if this is all true then its a charity coin! and there is nothing wrong with a charity coin! im not sure how many will jump in on this but hey it is certainly worth a try!
good luck !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: