Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2019, 04:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL]WeiMixer.com Ethereum Mixer | Signature Campaign | $3/post | Jr. and Above  (Read 9440 times)
Janation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:20:24 PM

Hey guys are you not worried that the post count did not reset for this week? Because it would be a lot of trouble for the campaign manager if he forgot to reset it back to zero. I just hope it won't be be bad on our side.

I messaged OP but didn't get any response from him nor he has come online after pay day..He should make announcement on the thread.
I believe this is not a big issue as he give payments for last week he has all data so he can manage this again for next week easily but setting bot is more good for him hope he will fix this in next few days because new set up and things always need time to give perfect results
Exactly , he has the post count so he just has to subtract the last post of the week to the last post of the previous week inorder to get the post count of the current week

We do not need to worry because I think WeiMixer will not be organizing the campaign if he can't manage it, either way, as stated and quoted, he has the post count so this will not be a problem. We received the payment in the previous week without a problem, have some faith.

GET 25 FREE SPINS AT REGISTRATION
GET 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

I had applied but its showing me this, Your account is not on the whitelist. Your account will not receive credits. Can you clear me if were related when i had aplied i werent using the signature yet ?
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:47:21 PM

I had applied but its showing me this, Your account is not on the whitelist. Your account will not receive credits. Can you clear me if were related when i had aplied i werent using the signature yet ?

This message means that the signature campaign is full, so try again when there is an empty place later
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

King of the north!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:54:18 PM

Hey guys are you not worried that the post count did not reset for this week? Because it would be a lot of trouble for the campaign manager if he forgot to reset it back to zero. I just hope it won't be be bad on our side.

I messaged OP but didn't get any response from him nor he has come online after pay day..He should make announcement on the thread.
I believe this is not a big issue as he give payments for last week he has all data so he can manage this again for next week easily but setting bot is more good for him hope he will fix this in next few days because new set up and things always need time to give perfect results
Exactly , he has the post count so he just has to subtract the last post of the week to the last post of the previous week inorder to get the post count of the current week

We do not need to worry because I think WeiMixer will not be organizing the campaign if he can't manage it, either way, as stated and quoted, he has the post count so this will not be a problem. We received the payment in the previous week without a problem, have some faith.

There is no need to worry and this is not a big issue; its OP's responsibility to collect the correct data in order to make the correct payment. WeiMixer is the owner and manager of this signature campaign, so he must be already ready with the required data. As far as we are getting the payment on time, there should not be any complain from our side.  

lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:07:10 PM

I hope i can get accepted in this campaign, so i can spam my post in this thread and still get paid lmao.
TheQuin

Activity: 924
Merit: 699

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:30:34 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:44:56 PM by TheQuin

OK I'll give this a go.

Edit: Ahh. I see it's full now. I should have read more carefully.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
josephdd1

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:26:46 PM

I also agree that Op needs to reset the bot back to zero,each week. Or the bot itself to do this.
If the "post clock" don't reset,then i'm sure that we will see some troubles with the post counting.
I'm possitive though that WeMixer will answer about this and (most likely) fix this.

▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄▄███████▄▄                       ▄███████████████▄      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄███████████████▄    ▄▄███████▄▄    ███████████████████  ▄███████████████▄      ▄▄███████▄▄
  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄███████████████▄██████▌  ▐███▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████  ▄███████████████▄
 ███████   ▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀██████████   ███▌  ▐█████████     ▄▄▄███████████████████████████
████████   ▀▀▀▀██████████      ▄▄▄█████████▌   ▀▀▀   ██████████   ▀▀▀▀██████████████   ███   ██████
████████   ▄▄▄▄█████████████▌  ▐███████████   ▄▄▄▄   ██████████▌   ▄▄▄███████████████   ▀   ████████
████████   ▀▀▀▀▀████████████▌  ▐██████████▌  ▐███▌  ▐██████████▌   ▀▀   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
 ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
███████████   █████████████████▄▄▄████████████   ▄▄▄███████████████   ▄   ████████
  ███████████████████████████   ████████▀███████████████▀  █████████████████████████   ███   ██████
   ▀███████████████▀███████████████████    ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀███████████████▀  ███████████████████
      ▀▀███████▀▀    ▀███████████████▀                         ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀███████████████▀
                        ▀▀███████▀▀                                                ▀▀███████▀▀
.BET█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██▄▄        ▄▄██
████
██████████████
███████
███████████
 █████
███████████
 ▄██████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ReLieD

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

DateCoin - The HOTTEST ICO

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:32:00 PM

I also agree that Op needs to reset the bot back to zero,each week. Or the bot itself to do this.
If the "post clock" don't reset,then i'm sure that we will see some troubles with the post counting.
I'm possitive though that WeMixer will answer about this and (most likely) fix this.
The OP has been very busy after the payment day. He has not yet read our posts

VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:41:47 PM

This could be a good signature campaign as they are processing the payout automatically and the registration is automated as well . But my wrong is that I didn't had the chance to participate with them . I hope there will be an open spot sooner or later Grin
ReLieD

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

DateCoin - The HOTTEST ICO

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:44:29 PM

This could be a good signature campaign as they are processing the payout automatically and the registration is automated as well . But my wrong is that I didn't had the chance to participate with them . I hope there will be an open spot sooner or later Grin
As the OP mentioned , it is very hard for a Jr member to get a spot. As the Campaign will be open , all high ranked members will take the spot

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1070

Be Revolutionary Or Die Trying

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

Why do you guys keep complaining about the post counting mechanism? It's not some sort of rocket science to take two numbers and do a simple subtraction.
Don't post non-sense, stick on topic and enjoy your earnings.
that's it

I am not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it. Niccolò Machiavelli
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:06:32 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 10:44:32 PM by angaper

As the OP mentioned , it is very hard for a Jr member to get a spot. As the Campaign will be open , all high ranked members will take the spot

It's a shame that ReLieD even gets paid for these useless posts he continually writes. So many good interested forum members looking for a spot in this great campaign to waste one on this type of users. It would be more useful to stop filling this thread with garbage to start contributing better ideas in this forum. There are members of this campaign that come to review from time to time this thread in order to know the news and unfortunately we find the repetitive messages of this user taking a position of "moderator" that does not belong to him. Three posts of "ReLieD" in this same page #16!
CARrency

Activity: 462
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:11:18 AM

It's a shame that ReLieD even gets paid for these useless posts he continually writes. So many good interested forum members looking for a spot in this great campaign to waste one on this type of users. It would be more useful to stop filling this thread with garbage to start contributing better ideas in this forum. There are members of this campaign that come to review from time to time this thread in order to know the news and unfortunately we find the repetitive messages of this user taking a position of "moderator" that does not belong to him. Three posts of "ReLieD" in this same page #16!

He is abusing the Signature Campaign rules. I think it is time where the Campaign Manager make a solution to this, if he did not take any action here, these will be continuing until these Signature Campaign ended.

intra
chain
              ¯¯    ¦¦¦¦_
         __      ___        __
       ¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦___ ¯¯¦¦¦¦_
              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         ¯¦¦
     __          ¯¦      ___    ¦
    ¦¦¯    ___    ¦     ¦¦¦¦    ¦  ¦¦
          ¦¦¦¦    ¦¦____¦       ¦¦  ¯
          ¯¯¯    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     _¦¦¦¦
                ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦____¦¦¦¦¦
      ¦¦_        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦      ¯¦¯
      ¯¯         ¦¯¯¯¯¯¯_
              _¦¯       ¦¦¦¦¦      ¦
          _¦¦¦¦         ¯¯¯¯      ¯
           ¯¯¯               _¦
                  ¦¦¦¯      ¯¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦
¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦

_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯  ¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯       ¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯      _¦    ¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¯        __¦¯      ¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦___   _¦¦¦         ¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦          ¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    _       ¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ _¦¦¦¦_   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¯¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦               ¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦               ¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦             ¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦__         ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦         _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯      ¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          ¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
Youghoor

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:33:43 AM

Yes i dont know why some people are so obviously about his intentions to spam the forum, of course he is gonna get a ban from the moderator, he is stealing money from a signature campaing making those kind of posts.
i really think that the OP needs to take a look at some members of this campaing, that would make it look more trustable and a good looking campaing.
by the way, i have to confirm that i received my payment, sorry for the delay... But when are you gonna reset the post count? or we have to post normally?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:01:44 AM

Many of you are complaining that bot has not reset and even OP is not interested in coming online and replying your queries..I hope you will get paid next week..
qwerty_2134

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:17:10 AM

Thankyouuu for accepting immediately.
MetaSk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:37:48 AM

I've just joined this campaign. Looking forward to first payout
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

trying to join this campaign if still have spot

thankyou

zaky85

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:09:42 AM

joined your campaign
BestWebCreator

Activity: 674
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:16:17 AM

Please fix my payment, my UID is 550758
U said that I am accepted, I am whitelisted, but I got not payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.