Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL]WeiMixer.com Ethereum Mixer | Signature Campaign | $3/post | Jr. and Above  (Read 9873 times)
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:54:18 PM

Hey guys are you not worried that the post count did not reset for this week? Because it would be a lot of trouble for the campaign manager if he forgot to reset it back to zero. I just hope it won't be be bad on our side.

I messaged OP but didn't get any response from him nor he has come online after pay day..He should make announcement on the thread.
I believe this is not a big issue as he give payments for last week he has all data so he can manage this again for next week easily but setting bot is more good for him hope he will fix this in next few days because new set up and things always need time to give perfect results
Exactly , he has the post count so he just has to subtract the last post of the week to the last post of the previous week inorder to get the post count of the current week

We do not need to worry because I think WeiMixer will not be organizing the campaign if he can't manage it, either way, as stated and quoted, he has the post count so this will not be a problem. We received the payment in the previous week without a problem, have some faith.

There is no need to worry and this is not a big issue; its OP's responsibility to collect the correct data in order to make the correct payment. WeiMixer is the owner and manager of this signature campaign, so he must be already ready with the required data. As far as we are getting the payment on time, there should not be any complain from our side.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:07:10 PM

I hope i can get accepted in this campaign, so i can spam my post in this thread and still get paid lmao.
TheQuin

Activity: 2562
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:30:34 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:44:56 PM by TheQuin

OK I'll give this a go.

Edit: Ahh. I see it's full now. I should have read more carefully.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:26:46 PM

Hey guys are you not worried that the post count did not reset for this week? Because it would be a lot of trouble for the campaign manager if he forgot to reset it back to zero. I just hope it won't be be bad on our side.

I messaged OP but didn't get any response from him nor he has come online after pay day..He should make announcement on the thread.
I believe this is not a big issue as he give payments for last week he has all data so he can manage this again for next week easily but setting bot is more good for him hope he will fix this in next few days because new set up and things always need time to give perfect results
Exactly , he has the post count so he just has to subtract the last post of the week to the last post of the previous week inorder to get the post count of the current week

I also agree that Op needs to reset the bot back to zero,each week. Or the bot itself to do this.
If the "post clock" don't reset,then i'm sure that we will see some troubles with the post counting.
I'm possitive though that WeMixer will answer about this and (most likely) fix this.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:32:00 PM

I also agree that Op needs to reset the bot back to zero,each week. Or the bot itself to do this.
If the "post clock" don't reset,then i'm sure that we will see some troubles with the post counting.
I'm possitive though that WeMixer will answer about this and (most likely) fix this.
The OP has been very busy after the payment day. He has not yet read our posts

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:41:47 PM

This could be a good signature campaign as they are processing the payout automatically and the registration is automated as well . But my wrong is that I didn't had the chance to participate with them . I hope there will be an open spot sooner or later Grin
ReLieD

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:44:29 PM

This could be a good signature campaign as they are processing the payout automatically and the registration is automated as well . But my wrong is that I didn't had the chance to participate with them . I hope there will be an open spot sooner or later Grin
As the OP mentioned , it is very hard for a Jr member to get a spot. As the Campaign will be open , all high ranked members will take the spot

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

Why do you guys keep complaining about the post counting mechanism? It's not some sort of rocket science to take two numbers and do a simple subtraction.
Don't post non-sense, stick on topic and enjoy your earnings.
that's it
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:06:32 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 10:44:32 PM by angaper

As the OP mentioned , it is very hard for a Jr member to get a spot. As the Campaign will be open , all high ranked members will take the spot

It's a shame that ReLieD even gets paid for these useless posts he continually writes. So many good interested forum members looking for a spot in this great campaign to waste one on this type of users. It would be more useful to stop filling this thread with garbage to start contributing better ideas in this forum. There are members of this campaign that come to review from time to time this thread in order to know the news and unfortunately we find the repetitive messages of this user taking a position of "moderator" that does not belong to him. Three posts of "ReLieD" in this same page #16!
CARrency

Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:11:18 AM

It's a shame that ReLieD even gets paid for these useless posts he continually writes. So many good interested forum members looking for a spot in this great campaign to waste one on this type of users. It would be more useful to stop filling this thread with garbage to start contributing better ideas in this forum. There are members of this campaign that come to review from time to time this thread in order to know the news and unfortunately we find the repetitive messages of this user taking a position of "moderator" that does not belong to him. Three posts of "ReLieD" in this same page #16!

He is abusing the Signature Campaign rules. I think it is time where the Campaign Manager make a solution to this, if he did not take any action here, these will be continuing until these Signature Campaign ended.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:33:43 AM

Yes i dont know why some people are so obviously about his intentions to spam the forum, of course he is gonna get a ban from the moderator, he is stealing money from a signature campaing making those kind of posts.
i really think that the OP needs to take a look at some members of this campaing, that would make it look more trustable and a good looking campaing.
by the way, i have to confirm that i received my payment, sorry for the delay... But when are you gonna reset the post count? or we have to post normally?
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:01:44 AM

Many of you are complaining that bot has not reset and even OP is not interested in coming online and replying your queries..I hope you will get paid next week..
qwerty_2134

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:17:10 AM

Thankyouuu for accepting immediately.
MetaSk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:37:48 AM

I've just joined this campaign. Looking forward to first payout
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

trying to join this campaign if still have spot

thankyou

zaky85

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:09:42 AM

joined your campaign
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675

:)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:16:17 AM

Please fix my payment, my UID is 550758
U said that I am accepted, I am whitelisted, but I got not payment.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:51:59 AM

joined your campaign
You all need to read Post # 1 for more information because this campaign is already full mean CFNP wait for next update from OP if he need he will post here about this try to check any other signature campaign
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675

:)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:10:42 AM

joined your campaign
You all need to read Post # 1 for more information because this campaign is already full mean CFNP wait for next update from OP if he need he will post here about this try to check any other signature campaign
You should learn to read, I am on the list of accepted people that has been posted by the OP. Do not judge me when you are wrong.

I just became Hero Member, updated my signature according to the right code.
ReLieD

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

That is for helping people. You have to right to make rules for the Campaign. The OP has no Problem so why do you have? And when it comes about spamming helping people is my duty , they eagerly wait for replies . One person even sent me a PM in order to get his queries solved. If the OP had any problem he will make new rules . So you can kindly mind your own business.

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: