Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unofficial Altcoin vinyl stickers & trolley coin keyrings  (Read 494 times)
nprussell (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:17:19 PM

Hi all,

A member of my close family runs a highly professional printing business, which supplies many £multi-million companies in the UK with their stickers, keyrings and more.

A while ago, I asked him to price up a bulk of round, computer-cut Litecoin vinyl stickers for my mining rigs, each measuring 4cm x 4cm. As with all batch-printing jobs, the more I order, the cheaper it gets, so 100% accurate pricing isn't available at this stage, but I have attempted to have a guess based on some of their prices.

This got me thinking about trolley-coin keyrings, too. I'm not even entirely sure if these are used outside of the UK, but still, I'm sure it'd make a nice addition to anyone's set of keys.

The stickers will come in strips of 5, and will be charged at around £4-5 (estimate) including shipping worldwide, payable in their respective crypto-currency (will also take LTC/BTC for other alt-coins). To give you an idea, they'll look something like this :

In addition, I'll also be having 'trolley coin keyrings' professionally printed. They will look a little like this, and will be the shape and size of a UK pound coin. My best guess is that these will be priced at £4-5 each (including shipping, worldwide):

This thread is not to take orders, or any actual money/cryptos from anyone; it's to gauge interest. I need a rough idea of how many to order, and of which coins. After that, I will set up some kind of order system to get the ball rolling, so to speak!

Any questions or requests, feel free to post in this thread, or PM me.

Thanks,

NPR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: