Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 711 TOKEN - only 711 tokens - ICO FINISHED  (Read 2384 times)
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

The total is only 711, which is interesting. Although the price is more expensive, the plan is good. If there's any left, it will be frozen and I will consider whether it should be invested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:10:11 PM

Hi ,i tried to send ETH to contract address but cannot go thru, showing error of GAS,what is GAS amount required to send out eth to ur contract address?
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:13:15 PM

Hi dev, i want to participate on facebook bounty campaign. I have send you a message. Please check it anytime when you're available. Thank you and goodluck on this project!
kalich (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

Hi ,i tried to send ETH to contract address but cannot go thru, showing error of GAS,what is GAS amount required to send out eth to ur contract address?

Set GAS limit 50000, it must be enough. And welcome!
kalich (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:49:52 PM

Although the price is more expensive, the plan is good.

Exchanges fee to add token is not cheap, for example, the only fee to add the token to Livecoin exchange is 3 BTC.

ANYWAY YOU WILL GET YOUR ETHER BACK IF ICO WILL NOT SUCCESS (SafeWithdrawal), so it's safe to join it.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:50:06 PM

The main purpose of this project is to make 711 very expensive. With a total supply of just 711, it will be easy to reach, and that makes me very interested, this project will distribute 10% to bounty, that means around 71 tokens, that's a pretty big number, I'm sure this project will be fast growing
Excellent sales strategy
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:54:50 PM

This is an awesome project to begin with, by limiting the amount supply by just 711, is a great decision to begin making a project.
I think the rate will be awesome in no time.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
kalich (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:44:35 AM

This is an awesome project to begin with, by limiting the amount supply by just 711, is a great decision to begin making a project.
I think the rate will be awesome in no time.

You are welcome to join ICO!
nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

Just buy some token, let see how after ICO, hope it will be good future  Grin Grin Grin
kalich (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:09:05 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 08:58:16 PM by kalich

Just buy some token, let see how after ICO, hope it will be good future  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for joining ICO

Info about ICO updated, ICO will end in 4 days. Do not miss your chance and profit!
Capuchino

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:48:17 PM

Just buy some token, let see how after ICO, hope it will be good future  Grin Grin Grin

Info about ICO updated, ICO will end in 4 days. Do not miss your chance and profit!

Maybe people will join on the last day.
kalich (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

Just buy some token, let see how after ICO, hope it will be good future  Grin Grin Grin

Maybe people will join on the last day.

Will see =) hello to all new token holders!
wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:52:00 PM

Total Supply: 711

I like this idea it's simple and straight. I will be closely watching this. I might join the Facebook bounty.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Capuchino

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:04:56 PM

I like this idea it's simple and straight. I will be closely watching this. I might join the Facebook bounty.

I think it's late. 1 day left

annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

I like this project, good idea, the developer  have a creative teams. This token will be go lives with a good price, because this token is limited supply, I think it is have affiliate with 42 coin Grin
wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:01:42 AM

I think it's late. 1 day left

I believed in this project I don't care if I'll get rewarded or not. Just posted 711 Token website to my Facebook for all my friends to see. Oh yeah!   Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
kalich (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:12:55 AM

I believed in this project I don't care if I'll get rewarded or not. Just posted 711 Token website to my Facebook for all my friends to see. Oh yeah!   Smiley

Thanks for the support!
kalich (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:25:10 PM

So, 24 hours to ICO ends.

At this moment 5.271 of minimum 88 ETH received.

If it will not be successful everyone will get ETH back, so nothing bad. I will post detailed instruction how to make this.
Anyway, in comparison to other ICO's with unpredictable profits in far future, this one is absolutely transparent.

So, I am calling all to take part in this ICO.

Anyway, you will get your ETH back in 24 hours if no success.
There is no minimum for sending ETH.

And thanks to all who already joined Wink

kalich (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

ICO FINISHED.

All who joined can get your ETH back.

Go https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts

Contract Address: 0x52Ff8B15eF6B38Cf0554BA9207D70D0d2437C56A

ABI / JSON Interface:

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"totalSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"deadline","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"amountRaised","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"durationInMinutes","type":"uint256"}],"name":"StartICO","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"backers","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"overRaisedUnsend","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"safeWithdrawal","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"adr","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"}]

Press "ACCESS", then select function "safeWithdraw".

And finally, unlock your wallet and generate transaction by pressing "WRITE".

Please make this operation this week.

-------------------------------

MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO JOINED ICO, IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME!
GOOD LUCK!
nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:43:12 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 03:59:42 AM by nhiatay

ICO FINISHED.

All who joined can get your ETH back.

Go https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts

Contract Address: 0x52Ff8B15eF6B38Cf0554BA9207D70D0d2437C56A

ABI / JSON Interface:

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"totalSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"deadline","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"amountRaised","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"durationInMinutes","type":"uint256"}],"name":"StartICO","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"backers","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"overRaisedUnsend","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"safeWithdrawal","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"adr","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"}]

Press "ACCESS", then select function "safeWithdraw".

And finally, unlock your wallet and generate transaction by pressing "WRITE".

Please make this operation this week.

-------------------------------

MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO JOINED ICO, IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME!
GOOD LUCK!

Quite sad this project cannot go live. Anyway, hope your guy can develop other good coin in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: