Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:21:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex review  (Read 929 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:37:21 PM

Hi guys,

i transferred 0.1 btc from my wallet to poloniex for trading.. i sent that to poloniex deposit address ..which i regularly use to deposit. Today what happen is what ever the 0.1btc i transferred to poloniex  after 10 hrs also itis not reflecting to my poloniex  account.i raised ticket and no response from them. 
but from my bitcoin wallet it is showing sent successfully to poloniex. but it is not reflecting in poloniex.but iam 100% sure the wallet address is correct.
Dear all experts can u please suggest what are will be the possible reasons for this .. will i get redound of this  or it will go to my poloniex account is it..HuhHuh
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:17:36 PM

Hi 10hrs left only after you submitted right? I use poloniex long time. and from my look it is very good and trusted exchange and trading platform. just wait a few hrs gave them time to fix your problem, if btc addy was correct then everything will be ok

kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

What's your polo deposit address? did the fund actually arrive in your polo deposit address?

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:27:28 PM

I think poloniex has no problem in bitcoin deposit and my bitcoin deposit always work well even though I'm having trouble withdrawal in poloniex. Maybe you need a longer time for the process, I'm sure your bitcoin will be credited in poloniex if you have sent to the correct address.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:29:33 PM

I am depositing all of my mining Zcash there and have had not a problem until now with them. Also when I transfer bitcoin it usually shows up after a few confirmations on the Bitcoin network. I withdraw almost daily from there and so far I have not encountered any problems from them. I use 2FA always when it is available for top of the line security to my account.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:43:49 PM

I'm in process of moving from Bitfinex to Poloniex and Bittrex, which means I've transferred several currencies into Poloniex and have had no issues.  I don't have the history some others do, and I know Poloniex had some recent issues but I can say that my current experience has been awesome.  In fact, my BTC deposit from Bitfinex to Poloniex processed in less than 10-minutes; have no idea how that happened.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
marksj

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:43:25 AM

Get any and all money off of Poloniex ASAP, if you can. Scam.

They are holding my money, dropped my withdrawal limit to 0, and never responded in months to my support ticket #431491
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:03:25 PM

Polonix is ​​a garbage exchange! Do not get your money in there, otherwise you will forget them when withdrawing! I am faced with a complete lack of competence in the work! They send an application for re-verification of identity in one day, but checks the application for the following days and force them to go through the procedure again due to the expiration of the deadline through no fault of mine !!! My advice is not to use their platform, leave nerves, time and money from them Angry
no need to grumble here, I think the OP doesn't need anything because this thread has been dead a long time.
unless you provide other evidence about this topic.
Good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: