Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | GET Protocol | GUTS.tickets | Live Product  (Read 35055 times)
kasper-guts

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Blockchain Developer at GUTS Tickets

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:05:58 PM

good project with a great team. i'm sure the team is experienced teams that can bring this project to success.

Thanks! Appreciated Cool  For smaller updates and announcements make sure to check our Medium blog.

Read more about our ICO: https://guts.tickets/ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cupillar

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:06:42 AM

i fidn this project really interesting. especially working blockchain on ticketing.

one question. in this situation, other than a cool backend and front end system. why is blockchain so necessary in the product? cant those features just be put into any old system and make it work better?
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

i fidn this project really interesting. especially working blockchain on ticketing.

one question. in this situation, other than a cool backend and front end system. why is blockchain so necessary in the product? cant those features just be put into any old system and make it work better?

Thanks for the compliment!

This is a very good question and frankly a very important one. Therefore my answer will be a bit long!

The current system you observe in the sandbox and see in the screencaps in the original announcement is currently live and used by GUTS, a ticketing company. GUTS could, in essence, for the cost reduction reasons you mention yourself go without the blockchain registration without really losing the key benefits of this system.  Going for a 'native' database registration by GUTS would make the system less transparent for consumers as GUTS could make these state-changes unavailable for the public or could (in theory) present false state-change data. This lack of transparency is what causes a lot of problems observed in the market at the present moment. With companies as Ticketmaster owning secondary ticketing markets and more sketchy business models that are allowed to exist due to this darkness/lack of transparency.

So up until now, I haven't explained why a blockchain is necessary to solve the problems in this industry, only why it would be 'nice' to have one. This is obviously not strong enough of an argument to go to market. So let's get into the real reason we need the blockchain and why the market will move towards a blockchain solution. First of all, it is important to distinguish the difference between GUTS Tickets (the ticketing company)  and the GET-protocol, the protocol that will be run by an independent foundation/entity and that will build the open protocol for other ticketing companies to use so not only for ticketing company GUTS. GUTS will use the protocol as well but as just another ticketing company. By being an underlying protocol/API this initiative can scale quickly as existing ticketing companies with there existing clients can implement the GET-protocol and add smart ticket features without changing a lot of their business model and 'front-end'.

So in a sense, the blockchain is needed because it enables the smart ticket solution described and tested in the market by ticketing company GUTS to scale. The protocol will create wallets for every unique user (currently we verify by SMS, but we are researching other unique-ness measures, like social logins but also decentral identity solutions like CIVIC) With this unique account tied to the user they will still always have the same wallet address even if you are buying a ticket in a different country or from a different event organizer. For consumers this would mean they would only need one verified account with the GET-protocol, that has an ethereum wallet connected to it, to buy tickets with every event-organizers or ticketing company worldwide. Pretty cool. Apart from the standardization aspect the blockchain provides, there is the role of the GET and its distribution/economy of the token in the event ticketing value chain. Transferring the tokens among these actors also requires a blockchain, as you well know. Especially as it is our roadmap to eventually cover the whole value of the ticket instead of only the transaction costs. This would greatly reduce the transaction and processing costs in FIAT/crypto conversion that currently are present in the secondary market.  More on the tokens role in this system can be found in the white paper.

So that is the fundamental reason we believe that blockchain is the solution to the problems in this industry. But we also believe that apart from solving the problems in the industry this protocol can actually add a whole new layer to the event experience. Currently, an event ticket is just a QR code on a piece of paper / on your phone. But with this tech + the blockchain, it can be much more. Beverage and drink tokens that belong to a certain event-organizer can be added to a wallet and used the next time you visit the event of this organizer! Or these beverage tokens can be transferred to your friends via the GET-protocol wallet etc. The days of entering an event with a piece of paper and buying plastic coins is over:)

I hope this answer is sufficient, I may have to edit it a bit as I am in a bit of a hurry. But I think the overall message is clear. In upcoming weeks we will add more information about our roadmap and future rollout plans of the protocol GUTS is a company that is live in the market with a ticket application and real event-organizers using our service. As such the team has their hands full with development tasks to make these customers happy. We have a big ticket sale coming up in a week after this more developer time will be available to put our future plans for the protocol into writing and tell you guys more about the ICO. I would strongly recommend reading our white paper in the mean time!

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:48:01 PM

The project seems trust full, this will be nice if this project keep continue to grow stronger and better.
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

The project seems trust full, this will be nice if this project keep continue to grow stronger and better.

We currently very busy with development due to an upcoming ticket sale. After this important event (we are testing very crucial newly developed functions like a live dashboard for the event organizer and a seating algorithm)  If this event has passed, we will have more team members available to build the community more. But we are happy with our current trajectory, we knew there were a few disadvantages to being a company that has a working product and customers. But we do believe it is also our biggest strength. We appreciate the support!

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

I would like to reserve polish translation.
My previous works:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038464.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042578.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051317.msg20442430#msg20442430
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057279
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2063062
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085173.0
https://myhush.org
https://eventchain.io/polish/
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

We currently very busy with development due to an upcoming ticket sale. After this important event (we are testing very crucial newly developed functions like a live dashboard for the event organizer and a seating algorithm)  If this event has passed, we will have more team members available to build the community more. But we are happy with our current trajectory, we knew there were a few disadvantages to being a company that has a working product and customers. But we do believe it is also our biggest strength. We appreciate the support!
For me its not a disadvantage as you said it is your biggest strength and in my point of view having a company which is a good fundamental support for this ICO a strength that will attract the investors not only a script of projects as of now waiting all the funds to be collected to make the promises come true.
I have a GUTS at first when i read some informations that it will be successful and a one of the biggest project to launch. Goodluck

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
EarlyBirdSpecial

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:59:09 AM

We currently very busy with development due to an upcoming ticket sale. After this important event (we are testing very crucial newly developed functions like a live dashboard for the event organizer and a seating algorithm)  If this event has passed, we will have more team members available to build the community more. But we are happy with our current trajectory, we knew there were a few disadvantages to being a company that has a working product and customers. But we do believe it is also our biggest strength. We appreciate the support!

This is a HUGE strength and advantage to have.  Look at the majority of the companies launching ICOs with only a white paper and a promise to deliver the world.  You've proven your concept by actually having sold tickets through your platform/service.  Not many companies can say that.  That's a big selling point and will go a long way with investors and the community.  I'm very excited about this.  I'm also invested in Blocktix but it sounds like you guys are much further along on the road map than they are as they don't even have a MVP built.  Looking forward to the ICO.  
PikaShuh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:03:16 AM

from local goes to international... and it looks like you are ready for that
it looks like you already make it happen with your app in the sandbox environment and you are ready to go to blockchain
i hope you update your roadmap with more details with month or date or years because investor want to know how long their investment will grow  Grin
Minimum financing : 2.5 million euro
Indication of starting-date of ICO: October
Length of the ICO: 14 days
within 14 days you have minimum target to get fund for 2.5 million euro, i hope you can use your maksimum potensial fund you use marketing and sales budget, or do you have a plan to make pre-ICO before this october?
marketing and sales: 12% of the budget. In short, getting stakeholders in the market to use the GET-protocol

it look's like you already learn something from blocktix.io and aventus.io and i'm sure something good you can make
i'm looking for your update
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:32:25 AM

Is the mobile app already available on the playstore?
I see already 2170 Fans who bought tickets and had wallets.
I've joined in whitelist, but when ico started?

The great thing is, the GUTS ticketing application doesn't need a special app to run. The whole smart ticketing application runs in the browser of a smartphone. You can try and get a ticket for yourself in our sandbox here: https://sandbox.guts.tickets/  Or if unable watch a demo video of the application in action here: https://vimeo.com/199637753
The fact that the GUTS smart ticketing application only needs a phones browser to buy, use and possible sell the ticket makes it extremely scalable concept. Let me know if you are able to get a smart ticket with our sandbox and interact with the dynamic ticket, the ticket application places a pseudonymous cookie in your phones browser cache. So you never have to print your ticket or search in your email inbox again!:)

That being said we are working on a native app, but this app will mainly be for the user that wants more advanced features like gifting a smart ticket, getting push messages about the event and other experience enriching features.

More information about the white-list and the ICO will be posted soon, both in this thread as on our blog If you have applied for the white list you will be contacted by email as soon as more information about this segment of our ICO is available.

I have received email about whitelist and ico, i like and happy to join in this project.
Do you have a telegram group?
For slack chanel I am less interested, because we know in slack a lot of spam phishing
Huyana

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:50:07 AM

When will the bounty begin?  Roll Eyes
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

When will the bounty begin?  Roll Eyes

Very soon! We'll update the thread immediately and blog about it of course ourblog!

kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:08:47 PM

Is the mobile app already available on the playstore?
I see already 2170 Fans who bought tickets and had wallets.
I've joined in whitelist, but when ico started?

The great thing is, the GUTS ticketing application doesn't need a special app to run. The whole smart ticketing application runs in the browser of a smartphone. You can try and get a ticket for yourself in our sandbox here: https://sandbox.guts.tickets/  Or if unable watch a demo video of the application in action here: https://vimeo.com/199637753
The fact that the GUTS smart ticketing application only needs a phones browser to buy, use and possible sell the ticket makes it extremely scalable concept. Let me know if you are able to get a smart ticket with our sandbox and interact with the dynamic ticket, the ticket application places a pseudonymous cookie in your phones browser cache. So you never have to print your ticket or search in your email inbox again!:)

That being said we are working on a native app, but this app will mainly be for the user that wants more advanced features like gifting a smart ticket, getting push messages about the event and other experience enriching features.

More information about the white-list and the ICO will be posted soon, both in this thread as on our blog If you have applied for the white list you will be contacted by email as soon as more information about this segment of our ICO is available.

I have received email about whitelist and ico, i like and happy to join in this project.
Do you have a telegram group?
For slack chanel I am less interested, because we know in slack a lot of spam phishing

We completely agree with that Slack is bot-hell and overall unsafe for use during an ICO. The Slack will only be used in the weeks right before the ICO, a short time before the ICO goes live we will switch to a self-hosted solution like Rocket.Chat after which the Slack will be locked.  We are also considering a telegram group. Thanks for the interest! We'll speak soon!

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

For those who are interested, bounty campaign round 1 is alive and kicking:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2119541.0

It will last for 3 weeks, so hurry up to take your place.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Forumgeiq

Activity: 351

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:52:39 AM

Thanks for the bounty thread. I'll join the signature campaign as soon as I'm finished with my current campaign.

Also, I really liked your idea and branding as a whole. I've registered my address for white listing.
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

Thanks for the bounty thread. I'll join the signature campaign as soon as I'm finished with my current campaign.

Also, I really liked your idea and branding as a whole. I've registered my address for white listing.

Good to hear you aboard and like what we have planned and what we are allready making happen! I am not sure when you exactly white listed yourself, but if it was fairly recent you might have missed the email we sent out to all our Slack requesters/white listers. As this may message is relevant for all people interested in this project I'll add it to this bitcointalk thread as well.

---

Thank you for your interest in the GET-protocol ICO. We have received your white list request in good order.

We have decided to postpone publishing specifics concerning the ICO until September 1. The reasoning behind this decision is that the GUTS development team is currently too occupied with deadlines concerning an upcoming ticket sale. During this ticket sale, another big Jochem Myjer theatre show, important new features of the ticket application will be pushed to production. Recently developed features as the live sales dashboard for the event organizers (Hekwerk in this case),  the seating algorithm and load balancing improvements will be put to the test. Also, in upcoming days, GUTS will be monitoring a rather important smart ticket verification event (these tickets were sold on 9 July, the ticket trade of both the primary and the secondary market can be observed on the blockchain: etherscan)

As we believe that developing, new features, testing our application and making our customers happy is crucial to the success of the ICO as well, we find that postponing opening the direct message channels is beneficial for everyone involved with the project.

If you have questions about the protocol please fire away publically at our bitcointalk announcement thread, we have nothing to hide. For the latest news and information about the protocol follow our Medium blog. For specific questions, you can email us at ico@guts.tickets.

Kind regards,

GUTS Tickets

brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:38:21 PM

Good to hear you aboard and like what we have planned and what we are allready making happen! I am not sure when you exactly white listed yourself, but if it was fairly recent you might have missed the email we sent out to all our Slack requesters/white listers. As this may message is relevant for all people interested in this project I'll add it to this bitcointalk thread as well.

---

Thank you for your interest in the GET-protocol ICO. We have received your white list request in good order.

We have decided to postpone publishing specifics concerning the ICO until September 1. The reasoning behind this decision is that the GUTS development team is currently too occupied with deadlines concerning an upcoming ticket sale. During this ticket sale, another big Jochem Myjer theatre show, important new features of the ticket application will be pushed to production. Recently developed features as the live sales dashboard for the event organizers (Hekwerk in this case),  the seating algorithm and load balancing improvements will be put to the test. Also, in upcoming days, GUTS will be monitoring a rather important smart ticket verification event (these tickets were sold on 9 July, the ticket trade of both the primary and the secondary market can be observed on the blockchain: etherscan)

As we believe that developing, new features, testing our application and making our customers happy is crucial to the success of the ICO as well, we find that postponing opening the direct message channels is beneficial for everyone involved with the project.

If you have questions about the protocol please fire away publically at our bitcointalk announcement thread, we have nothing to hide. For the latest news and information about the protocol follow our Medium blog. For specific questions, you can email us at ico@guts.tickets.

Kind regards,

GUTS Tickets

No free tickets for Jochem Myer for early responders ?  Wink
kasper-guts

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:52:15 PM

---

Kind regards,

GUTS Tickets

No free tickets for Jochem Myer for early responders ?  Wink

Best I can do is an autograph;)

danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:37:22 PM

I really love that this project is already firmly involved in real world activities related to this space. And apparently successfully so. How many projects can say that? It bodes well for the future and their ability to deliver on their plans.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

Before I invest projects, I generally check the white paper and team members first. These 2 factors are the fundamentals of an ico. I couldn't have enough time to read white paper one by one, but the team members are really successful guys in their field.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: