Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:04:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PSA: Bitcoin Cash will most likely become Bitcoin very soon  (Read 458 times)
25hashcoin (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

If the hash power doesn't switch in a couple hours, BTC is dead. Even if it does it will just be prolonging the inevitable demise of BCore.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

If the hash power doesn't switch in a couple hours, BTC is dead. Even if it does it will just be prolonging the inevitable demise of BCore.
This is all true.  BTC has a very troubled future before crashing to the end under the horror that is Core and their proprietary LN.  Bitcoin Cash is the orignial Satoshi White Paper.  What is wrong with that?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:23:20 PM

Please explain one way, without insulting me, that the longest chain is relevant to understanding which coin has the most support.

Considering that the majority of hashrate is on BTC, the majority of the economic is on BTC and the majority of nodes is on BTC, I don't really understand how you would use that to determine that the "legacy" BTC chain is then dead.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:35:30 PM

Please explain one way, without insulting me, that the longest chain is relevant to understanding which coin has the most support.

Considering that the majority of hashrate is on BTC, the majority of the economic is on BTC and the majority of nodes is on BTC, I don't really understand how you would use that to determine that the "legacy" BTC chain is then dead.

The only relevance that it could have is that it is an indicator of miners shifting away. So it is possible that at least among miners, BCH is gaining traction from BTC, at least after the last difficulty adjustment.
BitWhale

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:17:44 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 11:44:02 PM by BitWhale

This is all true.  BTC has a very troubled future before crashing to the end under the horror that is Core and their proprietary LN.  Bitcoin Cash is the orignial Satoshi White Paper.  What is wrong with that?

Let me make it real easy for you guys.

Coin A & Coin B are both mined. Sometimes Coin A is more profitable, Sometimes Coin B is more profitable. At no point does Coin A become "better" than Coin B simply because it is suddenly more profitable to mine, or suddenly has more people mining it. OF COURSE you are going to switch to the most profitable chain, that's just simple economics.

RawDog & 25Hash, you are both bordering "extremist" with this shit lol, I see you all over this forum trying to push your narrative. At least make a point based in reality, so far all I've seen is a bunch of blatant shill posts. We've seen campaigns like this in the past, don't think you are fooling anyone.

BCC is up 100% in the last week, of course its more profitable to mine atm, lmao. -facepalm-
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:06:45 AM

Im getting sick and tired of these types of threads and articles all over the internet. 

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: