Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy your member level bitcointalk account!  (Read 899 times)
BrickShares (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:06:12 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 12:56:10 AM by BrickShares

I want to buy your member level bitcointalk account!
I will never sent bitcoin/money first!
You can sent your login first or we will use an escrow!

Please sent me a pm if you want to sell!
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:13:22 PM

Move this to the accounts and invites section. This isn't the right place to post these kinds of advertisements.

Oh, and just please don't buy account. It just causes a lot of spam and people trying to use bought accounts for scamming.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:23:43 PM

Lol,you want to buy a member account?! Cheesy

Quote from: BrickShares

And how you intend to do this? Oh yes,you are a very trusted member by now!

Quote from: BrickShares

Escrow for selling accounts here is more than dead,nobody will escrow such a deal.

Quote from: Lone Shark
Oh, and just please don't buy account. It just causes a lot of spam and people trying to use bought accounts for scamming.

You are correct but with a member account,what can possibly do and spam/scam someone? Cheesy

Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:41:34 PM

will better wait next week, you'll get your Member rank so far, no way to waste your money!
namjey

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

how much are you willing to pay?
jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:54:10 PM

u dont think he is maybe more interested in accs with high "activitypoints"...  Roll Eyes
but only to know, how much are u paying?  Grin
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:56:45 PM

And you want to buy a Member level account and you will use it for signature campaign?
You really think that someone will come up and sell you account and will not ask the payment first?
No one is going to escrow this deal.

So better close this thread.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BrickShares (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:23:54 PM

u dont think he is maybe more interested in accs with high "activitypoints"...  Roll Eyes
but only to know, how much are u paying?  Grin
I just received an offer for a member level account for 0.008 btc!
So that i want to pay max Wink
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:25:17 PM

You are buying accounts to exploit them.

/thread

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
BrickShares (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:55:40 AM

/thread
Not really to put signatures and then to take part in conversations! Anyway they don't pay if you spam!

If you sell please sent me a PM!
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:05:45 AM

/thread
Not really to put signatures and then to take part in conversations! Anyway they don't pay if you spam!

Yes, REALLY. This is direct exploitation of user accounts for spamming purposes. The more spamming and false content we create. The more we look like the mainstream media ran by corporate giants, just the ones who ALSO buy reputable services to exploit their own benefit.

Congratulations on being THAT GUY in the cryptosphere.

Close the thread.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
BrickShares (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:54:11 AM

/thread

Yes, REALLY. This is direct exploitation of user accounts for spamming purposes. The more spamming and false content we create. The more we look like the mainstream media ran by corporate giants, just the ones who ALSO buy reputable services to exploit their own benefit.

Congratulations on being THAT GUY in the cryptosphere.

Close the thread.

A signature and some usefull comments or questions! I can do it in 1 account or with several and at the same time earn some money! I don't see any problem!
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:12:22 AM

You better move this thread to the right section.
Also better wait to rank up your account because it is not good to buy an account Smiley do not worry ypur accpunt is near to be a member patience is what you need mate, everyone of us if looking to be in high rank but it needs process before it happens.
BrickShares (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:17:44 AM

Also better wait to rank up your account because it is not good to buy an account Smiley do not worry ypur accpunt is near to be a member patience is what you need mate, everyone of us if looking to be in high rank but it needs process before it happens.

I get what you mean! I'm not willing to spam with it tough! Its like buying a website with reputation as long as you go on with that website its fine right! Its just skipping a lot of time and effort!
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:53:10 AM

I get what you mean! I'm not willing to spam with it tough! Its like buying a website with reputation as long as you go on with that website its fine right! Its just skipping a lot of time and effort!
Dont to rush mate, all our account will meet member rank or go through legendary and only need is time, much better mate is create a new account and post with good quality and build some good trust than buying an account.
All of us has a freedom to create multiple account as long as you do not spam this forum to earn bitcoin, just handle the account with care.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:39:59 AM

Are you kidding Huh Why you want buy a member rank account Huh You almost there don't you see that. Be patient bro/sis after couple of days you will become a member too. Smiley

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:36:27 AM

As earlier even I would want say the same thing. Please find perfect section such as digital goods or accounts & invites. Many if the people will offer an accounts to sell. Not only a member. You can get member to legendary rank from there. Check a fine or else please find neotax. He used to be escrow for accounts by most of the people.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:36:26 AM

As earlier even I would want say the same thing. Please find perfect section such as digital goods or accounts & invites. Many if the people will offer an accounts to sell. Not only a member. You can get member to legendary rank from there. Check a fine or else please find neotax. He used to be escrow for accounts by most of the people.

I think that account buying will not make you learn as you go through signature campaigns or other services will be deal by that account soon if being hired with different campaigns here. Some spammers did this kind of scenario, they will buy and account then remain active in the forum sending negativities in the forum which caused traffic or ddos to the system. Just want to give our mate a sort of advice here, grow the account posting activity and don't spam as per advice with other comments it's true that if your constantly active you can obtain that member account soon even if you don't by higher ranked btctalk account.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:56:46 AM

Please sent me a pm if you want to sell!

You know what pal, this is freaking ridiculous. Fcking do some work yourself. They put those ranks and those requirements time periods within them to test if you are worthy being in this forum. It is a test of personality and your willingness to follow with rules. It also tests if you are greedy or greedy enough to break some rules, spam, and abuse this forum and the sig campaigns just for the sake of earning. Because there are only two outcomes for the test. if you are not at least a bit qualified, you'll probably get banned. And if you are you'll continue to get higher rank, learn more and be actually worthy of what you earn.

But hey, I don't know you, im just commenting on what i see because of this post.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:57:52 AM

It takes just about a few weeks to make a full member, why not just wait till then?
In the mean time, unless you get tagged, you can always join a lot of signature campaigns using your current account. Just work your way up instead.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: