Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] ASICS Gridseed Orb-Antminer s7-USB asics  (Read 540 times)
Gibbs91_30 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:24:19 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 06:49:24 PM by Gibbs91_30

Hello, I am looking to purchase some lower cost asics to get into mining. I'm looking for Antminer s7's, gridseed orbs, and Pinidea Du-1 asics but i would also be interested in asics that are usb based like gekko science and block eruptors. I am 17 and want to start mining sha256 and scrypt in order to build financial independence from my family. Any help, offers, or suggestions would be appreciated.
-Gibbs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james50a

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

You want financial independence from your family go get a job. Mining with the gear you can afford is essentially just siphoning money from your parents because they pay the power bill. Save time/money and just loot their wallet/purse outright if that's your intention. Next to no chance to get a legitimate return on your investment with that gear or anything your likely able to afford. Mining is gambling, not an investment and should only be done by people who can afford to loose.  BTC or any cryptocurrency is highly volitile and could drop or spike at any minute. if you really are hardset on getting into crypto your better off just buying the currency outright. Or better yet, get a job and start saving for school/rent.
Gibbs91_30 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:24:43 PM

You want financial independence from your family go get a job. Mining with the gear you can afford is essentially just siphoning money from your parents because they pay the power bill. Save time/money and just loot their wallet/purse outright if that's your intention. Next to no chance to get a legitimate return on your investment with that gear or anything your likely able to afford. Mining is gambling, not an investment and should only be done by people who can afford to loose.  BTC or any cryptocurrency is highly volitile and could drop or spike at any minute. if you really are hardset on getting into crypto your better off just buying the currency outright. Or better yet, get a job and start saving for school/rent.
My intention was not to seek critique from those who do not totally understand what happens in my life, With my current gpu mining of altcoins i make more than enough to pay my portion of the electricity calculated with a "Kill-a-watt" that is used by my current miners. Additionally, i am not the only one in my household who is mining. I have set my father up to be doing nice hash at a highly profitable rate, And i work a part time job 3 days a week at our family shop. All of this while maintaining a 3.5 gpa in college. So I don't mean to say what you're saying has no merit, but i simply disagree and feel like such a pointed response was unnecessary overkill in the situation.
-Gibbs
Gibbs91_30 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

But all of this is rather unnecessary to drag out in a bitcoin talk market thread. It simply derails the topic and makes both of us look bad.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:05:13 PM

I don't know what should I laugh at?

A 17year old thinking that his problems are so big that no one can understand it.

Or
A kid trying to get financial independence from his parents by wasting their money.

Or
The fact that someone thinks they can actually get any profit from using blockerupters in 2017
Oh wait, the kid's financially draining his parent's money so he can be financially independent.

Super kid. If only every parent had a kid like this the world would be kid free. Just kidding.

Do your research homework.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
james50a

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:28:14 PM

"Any help, offers, or suggestions would be appreciated.", "It simply derails the topic and makes both of us look bad.". Yup see no conflict here definitely my bad. Ofc all those miners you listed are going to make you a millionaire by 20 as im certain with your 3.5 gpa you have done the math by accounting for market fluctuations and power costs. Definitely didnt just hop on the gpu bandwagon which is TEMPORARILY highly profitable and made the assumption that all forms of mining are just as viable.
Gibbs91_30 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:29:37 AM

I don't know what should I laugh at?

A 17year old thinking that his problems are so big that no one can understand it.

Or
A kid trying to get financial independence from his parents by wasting their money.

Or
The fact that someone thinks they can actually get any profit from using blockerupters in 2017
Oh wait, the kid's financially draining his parent's money so he can be financially independent.

Super kid. If only every parent had a kid like this the world would be kid free. Just kidding.

Do your research homework.

I'm not saying my issues are too complex for adults to understand. And even the suggestion that I would try to actually mine btc with any of the shit I mentioned is completely asinine. I'm not looking to make a profit mining with shitty asics. I'm looking to learn how they work before I jump in on a 2000-4000 dollar asic, in addition to having them to learn on it would give me an opportunity to play around with brand new shitcoins on sha256 and scrypt(in the case of the gridseed). And to be quite honest I really don't think you're in any position to pass judgement on how shitty a kid I am.
Gibbs91_30 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:41:30 AM

"Any help, offers, or suggestions would be appreciated.", "It simply derails the topic and makes both of us look bad.". Yup see no conflict here definitely my bad. Ofc all those miners you listed are going to make you a millionaire by 20 as im certain with your 3.5 gpa you have done the math by accounting for market fluctuations and power costs. Definitely didnt just hop on the gpu bandwagon which is TEMPORARILY highly profitable and made the assumption that all forms of mining are just as viable.

I was not suggesting that I would be a millionaire by age twenty, and I certainly wasn't trying to use a 3.5 gpa to justify my intelligence. I was implying that I am not stupid, an implication that has been made twice already. And as I stated earlier to legendster, " I'm looking to learn how they work before I jump in on a 2000-4000 dollar asic, in addition to having them to learn on it would give me an opportunity to play around with brand new shitcoins on sha256 and scrypt(in the case of the gridseed)". And when you attacked me on the topic of looking for help and suggestions, I wasn't really looking for people to tell me to do in regards to my life, it was in regards to asics.. as in suggestions on where to find asics or help finding connection to people who don't want theirs anymore.
Gibbs91_30 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:58:29 AM

All things aside though, this thread has been really dispiriting to my hopes of purchasing a few asics. If anyone is actually interested in contacting me about selling asics, please shoot me a message. Thanks!
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:01:31 AM

I have moved to the US for almost a year now but before I moved I had a dozen orbs and a few blades. Left those orbs at a friend house but took the blades with me. I can sell you the blades if you want(Scrypt) pm me. As everyone is saying this is not profitable.

Gibbs91_30 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:41:23 PM

Bump
Gibbs91_30 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:49:06 AM

bump
harper86

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:04:04 AM

I have a few orbs(4 I think) and power supplies to run them with me, but pretty sure I dont have a hub. You can have them if you can cover shipping from me (overseas, non US).
Gibbs91_30 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

where are you located?
harper86

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:24:27 PM

where are you located?

PM'ed you
Gibbs91_30 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:48:19 AM

Bump
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:23:24 AM

I have moved to the US for almost a year now but before I moved I had a dozen orbs and a few blades. Left those orbs at a friend house but took the blades with me. I can sell you the blades if you want(Scrypt) pm me. As everyone is saying this is not profitable.
I have successfully made a trade with op.
We both wanted to use escrow but as fee was high op decided to send the btc directly to my wallet.
Didn't update earlier because I was busy with some work.
Quick and smooth trade.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: