Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know and learn an ico project.  (Read 1059 times)
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

There are several site that hold a calendar, this for example https://www.icoalert.com

You can check it here on icoalert.com but this is not enough to be able to find a good ICO. This is basically a calendar, meaning ICO schedules. Even scam ICOs might be included in their. For the list you can browse it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0. Again, not enough to just browse, try to dig deeper, look at their whitepaper and read and understand. Look the team members as well. Do some research outside it to get an unbiased data on their project. Look at their objectives as well.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:52:38 AM

Outstanding questions. If you are interested in investing in some or in all ico ico who are in this forum, it is indeed a major step is to see how good or bermanfaatkah the ico. Because of the step also gives some of the results are quite positive, one determines the ICO's successful and not!! . The first step is to look at the plan or project they will do (most importantly have a good level of benefits for everyone), the next step is to look at the TEAM that exists therein. If indeed they have a solid team will definitely have a great opportunity for success
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:59:18 AM

Coinschedules looks like this: who paid well stands up.
Whether these evaluations are correct? The feeling that some ico are not as well-rated as others
But everyone has to choose his own ico . Independent reviews would be good
But where to find them  Grin  Everyone wants to earn money
Wareat

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:07:21 AM

i choose ico on my gut feeling. most have worked so far with patience.
microtaha

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:17:20 AM

Checkout this list https://coindash.co/s/icos/ (Everything about ICOs)
Yasirmrd

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:31:11 AM

There are many blogs, articles and videos available on the internet so you can easily educate yourself.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:39:22 AM

So what I do is go to the announcement thread, search that thread for Ico, find where I left off the day before and I should have a hunk of 5 - 20 new icos. That's the point where you need to settle on three that you really want to sit and read the entire announcement for, use any personal preference you want to determine those three most people like to pick things that they want to get behind like a charity or particular service structure, at that point you're going to be reading about 20 pages of information between all three of them and you will have a lot of questions.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:46:15 AM

There are several site that hold a calendar, this for example https://www.icoalert.com
A very nice share my friend. Thank you very much. I wasnt aware of such websites exists. All the time i was trying to check one by one from their official websites and note them omg  Grin
agus sayadi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

I think you should really understand about altcoin market first,, and find ICO with a good team  in their field and look for a project that makes sense between reality and what they promise

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

there are no quick way i think, the team is the important, and if you are not familiar with this industry, you will spend a lot of time to do the research, also, there are many new concept to be learned

PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:57:43 PM

Hi, friend. I want to ask, how to find out and learn about ico projects that give hope for the future. What steps should I take.
I mean to invest not to fail.

Hello , First of all you must know how to search the ico projects that is being made in our present time. For you to learn about the ico projects, you must first read the ANN ,white papers or go to the site of your preferred ico project. You must also know the rules before participating and be aware of the tasks to avoid problems that may occur.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
SHOTTI

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:59:10 PM

i choose ico on my gut feeling. most have worked so far with patience.

true.  gotta trust the gut and stop loss orders. lol
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:31:55 PM

Hi, friend. I want to ask, how to find out and learn about ico projects that give hope for the future. What steps should I take.
The best place to know about new projects is the alt coin announcement section and there are other applications which will inform you about the projects and give you an idea about the upcoming projects like ICO alert ,ICO market etc and there are good sites like smithandcrown ,coinschedule ,  icocountdown and so on.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:54:03 PM

The best place to know about new projects is the alt coin announcement section and there are other applications which will inform you about the projects and give you an idea about the upcoming projects like ICO alert ,ICO market etc and there are good sites like smithandcrown ,coinschedule ,  icocountdown and so on.
Hmm... I think most ICO review website are paid website and they will listing token paid more to them for give a best review.
Example, recently we have Monkey Capital (Platium project in coinschedule and Green status in other website) is big scammer bounty hunters, they had ended their project and do not paid reward to member of their campaign.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:00:58 PM

Visit their website. Read the whitepaper or any other document. Do some research about their team members, Investigate whether there is any product or not. Finaly it is up to you to decide whether invest in the ICO or not.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

I like to take those questions and send them back to the development either through the Forum or whatever contact method that they have laid down in the Ico. At that point the days about half over and I don't have to make any decision usually at this point because out of three projects, usually only one of them we'll have a good strong active development team that gets back to me with answers to my questions.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:17:51 PM

Nothing but experiences, you practice in real case had done in the past then you understand this market.
liatedgnay

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

you should google the team and people or github Smiley
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:23:27 PM

Thanks, but what I question is learning to quickly understand. Like education, look at ico project concept, what they offer. I do not understand about this.

The first thing is what ides they offer, just like you've said.
Most ICO has big projects behind it, but just several projects will be profitable in the long term.
A coin which has real usability instead of just being used as a digital currency trying to compete with bitcoin or ethereum will not work.
Invest on big companies is a good option as well, as they already have big capital to develop their projects which related to who the devs team behind the projects.
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

I think you should learn yourself and try hard, that’s the best way to learn something new, internet will always besides to help all of your problem … good luck friends!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: