Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽  (Read 177911 times)
Norainvn

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:08:43 AM

Hi DEV. when do u release roadmap Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:40:21 PM

Yes, we need some updates. Some roadmap, source-code, algo, something atleast.  Huh Huh
SEEva (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:29:02 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 08:48:54 PM by SEEva

Hello Everybody!
I like to identify all node addresses and users. For this reason, everyone should put the NodeAddress and the wallet address in your profile signature!  (on the hugcoin.online, of course) Anyone who doesn't do this, will be deleted. Anyone who wants to run a node must register on the hugcoin.online with the same name you use here and the registering for bct.org must be before October 1, 2017. (Who has previously registered on the HUG forum with another name, please sends me a message) I have to accept the registration, it takes time. Thanks for your patiance!
Once the identification is complete, it will be a new bounties, roadmap or anything else. As for the source code, I've written, that it will only be available to those who help in the development.
Thank you for your attention!

█▀  █  █ █  █ ▄▀▀▄  ▀█        *** HUG ***            THREAD
█   █▄▄█ █  █ █ ▄▄   █         Small coin            FORUM
█▄  █  █ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀  ▄█     HUGe opportunities        GITHUB
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:42:34 PM

Hello Everybody!
I like to identify all node addresses and users. For this reason, everyone should put the NodeAddress and the wallet address in your profile signature!  (on the hugcoin.online, of course) Anyone who doesn't do this, will be deleted. Anyone who wants to run a node must register on the hugcoin.online with the same name you use here and the registering for bct.org must be before October 1, 2017. (Who has previously registered on the HUG forum with another name, please sends me a message) I have to accept the registration, it takes time. Thanks for your patiance!
Once the identification is complete, it will be a new bounties, roadmap or anything else. As for the source code, I've written, that it will only be available to those who help in the development.

Ok Dude, I read and the prev post and this one, once I have free time enough, will try to do something about the Team xD, and the reason is I'm wonder to know what type is there Wink Sorry, but you got my attention ^@^
BTW really put something on the OP.., something new about..., or updates..., to get more interest in xD

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:57:27 AM

Hello Everybody!

Ok Dude, I read and the prev post and this one, once I have free time enough, will try to do something about the Team xD, and the reason is I'm wonder to know what type is there Wink Sorry, but you got my attention ^@^
BTW really put something on the OP.., something new about..., or updates..., to get more interest in xD

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Hi, as a member of the moderators team behind HUG, I would like to know in what way you would like to "do something about the team".
It's not that clear what you mean by "what type is there"... do you want to be part of the team and for that you wonder how the team is build? (developers/moderators/writers/...)
We try to get as much info as possible on our community page "hugcoine.online" so we always ask people to subscribe and try to follow the news there.
This is the first place the news is posted, afterwards it's moved to bitcointalk.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:48:04 PM

! important info !

Some members did not update their signature yet with the NodeAddress. this way we cannot build a richlist to communicate towards all members.
We also noticed that some users still have multiple accounts / nodes.. this is not allowed and so we decided to start cleaning out those accounts.

Therefore keep following dates in mind

31/10/2017 :
- Members who did not put the NodeAddress in their signature here will not receive the collected Hugs from the Hugs Fountain (previously know as the Hug Node) untill their nodeAddress is set.
- Also, all double accounts will be deleted. If you want to keep your Hugs, move them to one account and inform us with a privat message about the account you want to keep or which accounts we may remove. You may send a message to SEEva.
People who did not notify us in time will probably loose all accounts.

30/11/2017 :
- Members that still did not put their NodeAdress in their signature will be removed as members from the HUG community. We gave 1 month time to do so, If this is ignored, we will not hesitate to remove those members. Hugs are for the people who support us.

Note that we will not give support for people who refrain from reading this message and ignoring the warning.

Thanks for understanding and the support !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

Okay, I've just updated my signature.
SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

Okay, I've just updated my signature.

Thank you! Smiley

kSL

Activity: 223

Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:17:02 PM

with deeponioin its hard to put signatum of Hug, it does not fit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:10:57 PM

with deeponioin its hard to put signatum of Hug, it does not fit

You have to put your addresses in your profile signature just in the hugcoin.online forum...but who exposes the HUG address here, will receive some HUG  Wink

Norainvn

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:09:27 AM

Update sig
eff_efferson

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:42:05 AM

just a heads up guys when i go to the faucet it says AdGuard has detected that this website is trying to use your browser as a blockchain currency miner. It can create significant CPU load. Allow?

so coinhive ahoy!

but hey give a little get a little i guess. I just want a hug
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:36:38 AM

! important info !

Some members did not update their signature yet with the NodeAddress. this way we cannot build a richlist to communicate towards all members.
We also noticed that some users still have multiple accounts / nodes.. this is not allowed and so we decided to start cleaning out those accounts.

Therefore keep following dates in mind

31/10/2017 :
- Members who did not put the NodeAddress in their signature here will not receive the collected Hugs from the Hugs Fountain (previously know as the Hug Node) untill their nodeAddress is set.
- Also, all double accounts will be deleted. If you want to keep your Hugs, move them to one account and inform us with a privat message about the account you want to keep or which accounts we may remove. You may send a message to SEEva.
People who did not notify us in time will probably loose all accounts.

30/11/2017 :
- Members that still did not put their NodeAdress in their signature will be removed as members from the HUG community. We gave 1 month time to do so, If this is ignored, we will not hesitate to remove those members. Hugs are for the people who support us.

Note that we will not give support for people who refrain from reading this message and ignoring the warning.

Thanks for understanding and the support !

I've been a supporter of Hugcoin since day 1 unfortunately, I could not put my hugcoin node address in my signature because i am presently enrolled in a signature campaign that will last probably until next year. But I found a way to have my hugcoin node address displayed via Personal Txt Message Box that is located below my username. I hope dev will find it ok since as i've said i have supported hugcoin since day 1 and will do so until the end.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:05:55 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 11:11:34 AM by SEEva

I've been a supporter of Hugcoin since day 1 unfortunately, I could not put my hugcoin node address in my signature because i am presently enrolled in a signature campaign that will last probably until next year. But I found a way to have my hugcoin node address displayed via Personal Txt Message Box that is located below my username. I hope dev will find it ok since as i've said i have supported hugcoin since day 1 and will do so until the end.

Hi,
Don't worry!
You have to put your addresses in your profile signature just in the hugcoin.online forum...but who exposes the HUG address here, will receive some HUG Wink

Thank you!

SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

just a heads up guys when i go to the faucet it says AdGuard has detected that this website is trying to use your browser as a blockchain currency miner. It can create significant CPU load. Allow?

so coinhive ahoy!

but hey give a little get a little i guess. I just want a hug

Hi,
this certainly can't happen, because the new technology is used by the HUG, that doesn't use the CPU. This is a false alarm, you will see. Smiley

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:23:51 AM

SEC = Smart Energy Coin   Cool
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:34:54 AM

the  wallet ist just available for win64 ?
SEEva (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:03:01 AM

the  wallet ist just available for win64 ?

Of course, not.
You can download here:  https://github.com/HUGCoin/HUG
hug = linux
hug.exe = win
hugd = linux No GUI

If you want to run node, you need to register on the http://hugcoin.online

Thank you!

lojaman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:14:47 PM

Hi,
Don't worry!
You have to put your addresses in your profile signature just in the hugcoin.online forum...but who exposes the HUG address here, will receive some HUG Wink

Thank you!

I exposed HUG address here
Russell1

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:49:34 PM

I put my node address in my signature.

HUG node HMSBnDVfZJgXUzLbbLjizDcUnug4f7yWtV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: