Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CROWDSALE] ALDO Token - Green Blockchain & Mining with monthly dividends  (Read 3718 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aldoin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:34:31 AM

Hi interesting project. I am curious which cryptocurrencies you will mine in the beginning; are you going to rely on ASIC miners or GPU? I imagine that a start with GPUs is better because it makes the rigs more adaptable and easily switchable. Also, what kind of hashing power do you plan on having for each Aldostation? Thanks.

Hello SC30,

As you can see briefly in one actual farm we handle (first post) we use mainly GPU because it allows us to work on several algorithms. Regarding hashing power, we can't say today what hashing power will be affected for every Aldostation as profitability/difficulty move every day/week and we need to adapt almost every day to these changes to keep profit and give best dividends.
We expect to use and develop proprietary miner/pool and algorithm auto switche to optimize more.
Note that CryptoMining it's not only project ALDO Token will be backed for, I invite you to read our Timeline/Whitepaper to see more of our promising projects.

Aldoin Team
Aldoin

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:37:34 AM

Who is your competition? Is there a similar project in the market?
I've seen similar concepts on Indiegogo, don't know if any of them has actually started.

J_Newman, I'm sure you can understand that we mainly focus in our project and never comments in our competitors.

Aldoin Team
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

Where will be the physical location of the Mining farm in the initial phase?

Hello J_Newman,

We expect to place Aldostation in multiple location in the world, 1st one will be located in Ukraine.

Aldoin Team

So for the start, the Green Power will get from them, in Ukraine? Or just Mining farm will be there?

aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

Hi I'm just curious -- your token system is completely proprietary? As in, you developed your own blockchain-based cryptocurrency, or is it a non-cryptocurrency money system? I looked for this information on the website and whitepaper and couldn't find it. Thanks.

Dear Nutildah,

Thank you for your message.
Yes actually our Token system is proprietary. For paying dividends to our client we will invest 70% of money received to Green Crypto mining (as passive income) rest of money will be dedicated to creating own Blockchain based cryptocurrency backed for payment and also our products in Crypto Trading products, Blockchain products like "0 papers doc" and other products listed in our WhitePaper.
So ALDO Token will have strong stability with Green Crypto-mining and also big growth potential with several other Blockchain projects we will launch.

Team Aldoin

So this is gone be start for more project like this, just different currency ?
Aldoin

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:22:39 PM

Where will be the physical location of the Mining farm in the initial phase?

Hello J_Newman,

We expect to place Aldostation in multiple location in the world, 1st one will be located in Ukraine.

Aldoin Team

So for the start, the Green Power will get from them, in Ukraine? Or just Mining farm will be there?

As we said earlier we expect multiple location in the world and we will start from Ukraine Green Crypto mining (as our first mining farms come from this location for obvious cost reasons) with 80% of our developers who will handle other Crypto and Blockchain projects. We expect other locations for others aldostations.
All backed from registered UK company (Eqvola) who had an history in financal products developement. (all detailled in whitepaper)

Aldoin Team
Aldoin

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

Hi I'm just curious -- your token system is completely proprietary? As in, you developed your own blockchain-based cryptocurrency, or is it a non-cryptocurrency money system? I looked for this information on the website and whitepaper and couldn't find it. Thanks.

Dear Nutildah,

Thank you for your message.
Yes actually our Token system is proprietary. For paying dividends to our client we will invest 70% of money received to Green Crypto mining (as passive income) rest of money will be dedicated to creating own Blockchain based cryptocurrency backed for payment and also our products in Crypto Trading products, Blockchain products like "0 papers doc" and other products listed in our WhitePaper.
So ALDO Token will have strong stability with Green Crypto-mining and also big growth potential with several other Blockchain projects we will launch.

Team Aldoin

So this is gone be start for more project like this, just different currency ?

Hello allmina82,

Well it's more than a regular currency, it's will be backed on stable and high popular products who will give strengh to currency as they will be exhanged upon ALDO Token, as you can see in our Roadmap timeline, we will do licencing to be payment integrator as well to reach possibility of having also official payment capabilities in our products and of course for other worldwide services, it's our mid-term objective.
Bottom line, Green Crypto-mining for regular income to give dividends to our clients combining with further Crypto/Blockchain development that what Aldoin will do.

Aldoin Team
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:25:49 PM

I'm not sure i quite understand one thing, i might just be stupid, but here it goes;
Can ALDO be spent to rent mining rigs?
Or is ALDO just a dividend?

Or both?
Aldoin

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:12:54 PM

I'm not sure i quite understand one thing, i might just be stupid, but here it goes;
Can ALDO be spent to rent mining rigs?
Or is ALDO just a dividend?

Or both?

No stupids questions we are here to make sure our project is clear for everyone.

Regarding your question it's simple, ALDO Token will have different use:

- First, it's a participation in Aldoin project and will allow you to get dividends till you hold it.
- His value will raise after with each rounds (as ALDO today is offered at a low price 0.90$/ALDO).
- After first phases of development you'll be able to buy other of our services like Hashpower, Crypto/Blockchain services we will develop and/or exchange/redeem them through your Aldoin account.
- After several months and depending markets conditions, we will list ALDO Token to various exchange. As long Aldoin products will go through and Crypto-mining give profit, it will give ALDO Token high probability to rise.
- Finally, we will Transform ALDO Token to ALDO Coin with full specification of wallet/mining/entire blockchain and transform ALDO as popular currency itself.

Aldoin Team
chocobo21

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:38:37 AM

Ah so there plans to be a release of a coin that has it's own blockchain.

I'm guessing 100% premine, that will be distributed to token holders in 1:1 ratio?
_J_Newman

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:36:03 AM

It is positive that you follow the market trend of using green energy. That is the reason why I see the potential in this project.
Aldoin

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:49:58 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 08:55:03 AM by Aldoin

I'm guessing 100% premine, that will be distributed to token holders in 1:1 ratio?

I'm sure you can understand, at this stage, it's a bit earlier to speak about those details, but ALDO Token holder will get definitly fair ratio, it's a no brainer.
Our team and founders will be ALDO Token holder as well, so pretty obvious that conditions will be more fair and equal.
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:03:45 PM

I'm sure you can understand, at this stage, it's a bit earlier to speak about those details, but ALDO Token holder will get definitly fair ratio, it's a no brainer.
Our team and founders will be ALDO Token holder as well, so pretty obvious that conditions will be more fair and equal.

How much is reserved for them? Or do they have to buy in as well?
Aldoin

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:30:25 PM

Hello Btcminer49er, it will be reserved 15% of ALDO Token to Aldoin Team & Founder, all detailled available in our WhitePaper, page 10.

Aldoin Team
_J_Newman

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

Have you considered energy from wind power plants?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:21:47 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 08:05:21 AM by btcltcdigger

Hello Btcminer49er, it will be reserved 15% of ALDO Token to Aldoin Team & Founder, all detailled available in our WhitePaper, page 10.

Aldoin Team

15% is a fair amount. Considering many ICO's do 30%+ , this is very fair of the team
chocobo21

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

OP is there any video material available on the project? Some youtube or something?
Aldoin

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:09:32 AM

Have you considered energy from wind power plants?

Yes we considered and studied this option, but we found it unprofitable for our project.

Aldoin Team
Aldoin

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:13:30 AM

OP is there any video material available on the project? Some youtube or something?

Yes it will be ready in few weeks.

Aldoin Team
Aldoin

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

Quick update

We've just started a Portugueuse Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199643.0 (thank's to NokasKili)

Aldoin team
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:47:10 PM

Yes it will be ready in few weeks.

Aldoin Team

I agree with chocobo, having a video or some sort of media material will bring possible investors closeer to the team behind it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: