Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcoin via PayPal  (Read 475 times)
sniffinpoprocks (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 07:36:31 PM

As title says, I want to buy $500 worth of coin via PayPal. I would also accept $500 worth of TAT.ASICMINER shares on btct. That's what it's going for anyway.

If it's the latter, I will accept doing it via escrow as long as the shares are purchased at today's price.
I'll pay a 2% fee on top of the 24hr high price on mtgox.

Escrow only if your a new seller. Sellers choice if known.

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikeMark

Activity: 179

Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:20:13 PM

I think you're sniffinpoprocks if you think anyone will take you up on this.  Grin

Sorry, couldn't resist...

The Path of the Just is as the Shining Light...
sniffinpoprocks (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:27:26 PM

purchase filled from user ubettercall from another marketplace thread.

MOD
thread can be closed

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: