Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Calculator  (Read 1139 times)
kcrazy (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:12:41 PM

You are almost good to go for your currency converter but it is lacking of altering other usual currencies.
Kindly add Euro,GBP also to make it look like a good converter. Later you would have to bind altcoins like ether,litecoin
I took your suggestion and added the missing altcoins and other usual currencies. Thank you for your feedback!!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kcrazy (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:33:42 PM

I couldn't see how it really works, it keeps on loading after clicking the button and not giving any result. I don't think it's a connection problem since I could stream online without a buff. Is it just me?

PS. A preev-like site would be good, leveled-up with altcoin would be better. You got pretty good suggestions from others so good luck.

No, you are right, it was not a connection problem. and yes, people were really helpful and i took their suggestions and implemented. thank you for your comment!!

p.s. link here http://bitcoincalculator.org
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:05:34 PM

I couldn't see how it really works, it keeps on loading after clicking the button and not giving any result. I don't think it's a connection problem since I could stream online without a buff. Is it just me?

PS. A preev-like site would be good, leveled-up with altcoin would be better. You got pretty good suggestions from others so good luck.

No, you are right, it was not a connection problem. and yes, people were really helpful and i took their suggestions and implemented. thank you for your comment!!

Oh you're using a new link? It says: This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later!
I guess your site in this new domain isn't ready yet. Good luck anyway, your site could be a good alternative as well when preev has a problem in the future. Looking forward for more Local currencies.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:39:39 PM

It's really simple and does the job.
Adding as much crypto as well as fiat would help.
But I'm not being able to input the amount in the box. It's grayed out for me.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kcrazy (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:43:52 AM

Oh you're using a new link? It says: This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later!
I guess your site in this new domain isn't ready yet. Good luck anyway, your site could be a good alternative as well when preev has a problem in the future. Looking forward for more Local currencies.

I'm sorry...that's not the correct link! The correct link is http://bitcoincalculator.co ... I made an error typing the link. Thank you for your patience!!
sachinunchwal02

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:12:17 AM

which language you use for this calculator
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:52:40 AM

Your enthusiasm is great for this project and you can add EURO, GBP, etc . However if you want to convert any amount of btc to usd then you just need to type "1 BTC = USD" in your web browser and you can see what happens next . I would advise you to do something different .

1 quick question : Suppose I have a text file having some data . To understand the data type just think that you got some email ID(s) or phone numbers in comment section on any social media post, and you just copy pasted it into text file. Now I want to extract all set of phone numbers of that text file to another text file . Let me know which programming language will you use to do this ? If anyone wants to explain, please post a reply and send me the link to this post in inbox if possible .
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:05:14 PM

Can we not use the calculator yet? I see few options but no calculate button this would be nice I use google to do btc>usd it works fine not sure how accurate google is dedicated calculator would be nice I will definitely be using it gl with your project.

borishaifa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:02:01 AM

Actually, I use this calculator http://preev.com/ But I would use any, if there were as many kinds of tokens as possible
Yurickz

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

To the Moon!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:46:14 AM

Nice and simple, I will start using this on my phone's browser. Thanks.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:37:04 AM

Your enthusiasm is great for this project and you can add EURO, GBP, etc . However if you want to convert any amount of btc to usd then you just need to type "1 BTC = USD" in your web browser and you can see what happens next . I would advise you to do something different .

1 quick question : Suppose I have a text file having some data . To understand the data type just think that you got some email ID(s) or phone numbers in comment section on any social media post, and you just copy pasted it into text file. Now I want to extract all set of phone numbers of that text file to another text file . Let me know which programming language will you use to do this ? If anyone wants to explain, please post a reply and send me the link to this post in inbox if possible .
I have seen how this service works. There are still many basic shortcomings that I feel. If this service is trial and error it may not matter, but if you want to develop more broadly I think this is not enough. Try to note the coding you do, check again which is the problem. As a user of course I feel disappointed if not get the best features. Every function should be done with whatever nominal we input.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:32:17 AM

I'm sorry...that's not the correct link! The correct link is http://bitcoincalculator.co ... I made an error typing the link. Thank you for your patience!!
I see. Just visited the site again and wow it improved, looks better now. If we could calculate more or less than 1 cryptocurrency listed (like 2, 3 ... / 0.01, 0.5 ...), I think it would be okay to use already.
kcrazy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:13:03 PM

Hello friends,
First of all, a big shout out to everyone who helped me by providing suggestions and feedbacks! Thank you so much!
As for now, I can safely say that a simple version of the calculator is ready.

For next version, I will add ability to add Newer currencies both crypto and fiat. I will keep posting updates.

Thanks again.

PS: here is the link http://bitcoincalculator.co, please check and provide feedbacks.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:12:03 AM

Just visit and try your site http://bitcoincalculator.co/ its good site but i need more crypto for calculation,now only for bitcoin i am using preev.com/ but most of the time i use https://coinmarketcap.com/calculator/. Its best to me,because i can use it for calculating all of crypto at once.try to make such kind of good service.peoples will be more attractive to your site.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: