Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FTRUMP] F*CK TRUMP ERC-23 Token ICO Aug 25th-Sep 8th  (Read 2994 times)
Winglessss (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:06:10 AM

[ANN] [FTRUMP] F*CK TRUMP ERC-23 Token ICO Aug 25th - Sep 8th

The MOST Controversial Ethereum Token Ever Created

FTRUMP token is a digital representation of protesting not only Donald Trump but all overbearing governments!

FTRUMP token is an economic barometer to the aversion of being governed!

Everyday Trump says something else hateful, despicable, abominable,repellent, repugnant, revolting, disgusting, distasteful, horrible, heinous, reprehensible, obnoxious, & offensive.

Everyday Trump’s approval rating is dropping because of the obnoxious things he says!  More and more people everyday are offended by him.

Now there is a digital token whose value is negatively correlated to the governments approval rating.

It’s time we capitalize on this trend and create an anti-government economy.  An Economy that’s main purpose is peace, and freedom.  The opposite of Government.

We must fight back, we cannot sit idly by and let the leaders of this world destroy our freedoms! 

We can build a world wide anti-government economy bigger than any central government.  We can show all governments in the world we will not listen we will not obey we must & will resist.

Hard Cap of 303 Ethereum
Giving FTRUMP an initial Marketcap of only $90,000 USD
100% of Tokens will be fairly and evenly distributed at end of ICO. 

No Pre-Sale

www.FTRUMP.Life
www.YouTube.com/BlockchainInvesting
www.Steemit.com/@winglessss
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:30:39 AM

Stop watching CNN..
Don't be a brainwashed snow flake.

SCAM

Winglessss (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:43:41 AM

I do not watch CNN.

This project is about standing up against governments with our uncensorable digital economic voices!

It's about fighting against all the brainwashing every government engages in to set the people's minds free!
kalich

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:47:47 AM

I do not watch CNN.

Maybe RT (RussiaToday)?
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:50:15 AM

This token does not make any sense apart from a fast pump and dump action, if ever will see a life.
You do not need this token to protest against all the "brainwashing of every government".
You need real and concrete actions instead!
jootjejodel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:51:43 AM

Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project. Any bounty available for Bitcointalker member ? I would like to join the bounty if available ...
Winglessss (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:06:52 AM

Thanks jootjejodel  unfortunately there will be no bounty as 100% of tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO.  I want to run this ICO in a way I haven't seen so far.  100% of the tokens evenly and fairly distributed.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:12:03 AM

Thanks jootjejodel  unfortunately there will be no bounty as 100% of tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO.  I want to run this ICO in a way I haven't seen so far.  100% of the tokens evenly and fairly distributed.

Does this mean that investors are capped in the purchase of the tokens? Is there a maximum amount per user?
Would you please mention future developments for this project? Any roadmap?
Winglessss (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:51:09 AM

There is no per user purchasing cap.

As to Future developments I have listed them on my website and whitepaper. 

But to recap if Trump should get impeached or complete his term, we will be implementing a smart contract to claim the new F?Huh? Tokens.

Whitepaper link here
https://pastebin.com/ZXM68hvu
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

This is quite a modest presentation. I'm not sure that there will be a great success, but still I want to see the coin in the future. When will bounty program begin?
Winglessss (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:41:18 AM

This is quite a modest presentation. I'm not sure that there will be a great success, but still I want to see the coin in the future. When will bounty program begin?

I wouldn't quantify this or any other ICO as a success or failure just because of the amount of ETH raised during the ICO.

Success or failure happens after launch depending on the person/people/community/or company developing it right and delivering on promises.

and I'm not 100% familiar on bounty programs.  What would you like to see? 

I know I need a lot of help from everyone to make this a more polished looking token.

I've created this on my free time between raising my family, moving, working, and creating YouTube content.

I only have so much time and know there are so many more talented people here that could help improve this token with their time as well.

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:46:00 AM

[ANN] [FTRUMP] F*CK TRUMP ERC-23 Token ICO Aug 25th - Sep 8th

The MOST Controversial Ethereum Token Ever Created

FTRUMP token is a digital representation of protesting not only Donald Trump but all overbearing governments!

FTRUMP token is an economic barometer to the aversion of being governed!

Everyday Trump says something else hateful, despicable, abominable,repellent, repugnant, revolting, disgusting, distasteful, horrible, heinous, reprehensible, obnoxious, & offensive.

Everyday Trump’s approval rating is dropping because of the obnoxious things he says!  More and more people everyday are offended by him.

Now there is a digital token whose value is negatively correlated to the governments approval rating.

It’s time we capitalize on this trend and create an anti-government economy.  An Economy that’s main purpose is peace, and freedom.  The opposite of Government.

We must fight back, we cannot sit idly by and let the leaders of this world destroy our freedoms! 

We can build a world wide anti-government economy bigger than any central government.  We can show all governments in the world we will not listen we will not obey we must & will resist.

Hard Cap of 303 Ethereum
Giving FTRUMP an initial Marketcap of only $90,000 USD
100% of Tokens will be fairly and evenly distributed at end of ICO. 

No Pre-Sale

www.FTRUMP.Life
www.YouTube.com/BlockchainInvesting
www.Steemit.com/@winglessss

someone should F U!!!
Winglessss (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:06:53 PM

someone should F U!!!

This project is bound to raise tempers and anger some.  Mainly those that wish to control other human beings, or by those brainwashed into thinking we NEED Governments to control us.

Governments are the greatest cause of violence in the world today. They are coercive monopolies with only an illusion of public support. Everything they do is based on a presumed right to point guns at people who are acting peacefully.

You, as a free, beautiful, independent human being with inalienable rights, own yourself! You can do what you want with your own body and the product of your labor. All human interactions should be free of force and coercion, and we are free to exercise our rights, limited only by respect for the rights of others. Governments rely on force, and force is a poor substitute for persuasion. When you learned “don’t hit,” “don’t steal,” and “don’t kill,” it wasn’t, “unless you work for the government.” Governments frighten us into thinking we need them, but we are moving past the statist paradigm and rendering them obsolete.

Adam Kokesh ~Freedom~
CryptoChrist

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

The same Trump praising a gov't shutdown LOL  Please tell me the creators are aware that the gov'ts already own the crypto-sphere as much as any private entity.  "Russian spy Trump" bahahaha ETH is all about Russia, baby!  Poor people... so misguided.  But hey, maybe a good buy for the dipshit leftists who will hear "OMG PROTEST TRUMP OWN FTRUMP" and be like YAY until they need a refund to donate back to Bernie.  So rich with comedy, this post is.
Winglessss (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:35:04 PM

This token goes beyond just TRUMP.  This token is the base token for a smart contract enabled anti-government economy. 

We will be implementing other countries government leaders as well.  For example FPUTIN Token.  We will NOT be holding more ICO'S for these.  They will be in a smart contract, only way to claim them is by holding FTRUMP Tokens. 
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:42:14 PM

Very classy.  Good luck getting an exchange to list this token.  Some people just don't appreciate how good they have it living in the United States of America.  In some countries, speaking of hate or negativity towards the President or Leader of the country would get you a long term sentence in jail or they'll just make you disappear.   Wink
Winglessss (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:52:16 PM

I am in contact with several exchanges currently and have submitted my token to them.  I am waiting to hear back from some, others want BTC.

The fact that people are so upset about your differing view point is precisely the reason why we NEED these anti-government Tokens.

It's insane how detached from reality these oligarchs are!

Governments always devalue there currency.  How awesome will it be when a scarce digital anti-government asset/economy is more valuable than they are!

There are more of us(free people) than there are of them(government)!!!
Winglessss (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:11:59 AM

Only 3 Hours until ICO Goes LIVE!!   I am working on getting another video up on YouTube with me explaining my vision a little more.  Figured it be best to offer another way for people to understand this project!   I will be posting that video in about an hour or so.

In the meantime I've created our own Subreddit @ 

www.reddit.com/r/FTRUMP

and I posted another video detailing how corrupt some ICO's could be and my promise to the investors of FTRUMP Token.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l94YeATea0
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:29:35 AM

Did you really think this would work? You do know you are endorsing trump by creating this peace of crap.
Winglessss (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:35:14 AM

I'm not sure what you mean do I think this would work?

I am working to make this a reality.

All value is subjective and I believe people will value a crypto token/smart token to protest enslavement and promote freedom!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: