Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI BLX  (Read 888 times)
arixos (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

Where can I store ICONOMI BLX coins other than my account on their website? Can I send it to MyEhterWallet as a ERC20 token?
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:57:45 PM

You can store them at Iconomi's. However, if you bought them at EtherDelta, you should be able to send them to your MEW. BLX is a ERC20 token.

And what happens if you've bought your BLX tokens immediately on iconomi's website? I've invested a few hundred dollars on their platform for curiosity and I've never really took time to understand how it really works. Not enough time to dig deeply in all of the corners of the crypto world after my office work !

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
mangodream

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:12:45 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:22:53 PM by mangodream

Where can I store ICONOMI BLX coins other than my account on their website? Can I send it to MyEhterWallet as a ERC20 token?

Here is an interesting question. I also invested some money in this portfolio token "BLX" and I'm very happy to see benefits. The ICONOMI idea is great.
I think you can't store BLX on another wallet by making a transaction : it's a portfolio token that you keep invested on ICONOMI. If you want your money back you can go on the ICONOMI website and beside your BLX token on the dashboard, you can click "sell" and you can convert them in BTC or ETH and then transfert them elsewhere.
Why do you want to store BLX elsewhere actually?
lentzaj

Activity: 474

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:37:06 AM

Here is an interesting question. I also invested some money in this portfolio token "BLX" and I'm very happy to see benefits. The ICONOMI idea is great.
I think you can't store BLX on another wallet by making a transaction : it's a portfolio token that you keep invested on ICONOMI. If you want your money back you can go on the ICONOMI website and beside your BLX token on the dashboard, you can click "sell" and you can convert them in BTC or ETH and then transfert them elsewhere.

Well ! Very clear explanation ! Also invested some money in their BLX token ! I'm impatient to see the ICONOMI future developments. I've heard they are planning to develop a payment card linked to your ICONOMI token and that you'll be able to use in your daily life ! That sounds really cool. Also, in the next coming month, people will be able to create their own portfolio and you'll be able to follow portfolio creators and invest in the same portfolio composition according to their performances.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
mangodream

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:02:48 AM

Well ! Very clear explanation ! Also invested some money in their BLX token ! I'm impatient to see the ICONOMI future developments. I've heard they are planning to develop a payment card linked to your ICONOMI token and that you'll be able to use in your daily life ! That sounds really cool. Also, in the next coming month, people will be able to create their own portfolio and you'll be able to follow portfolio creators and invest in the same portfolio composition according to their performances.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm also looking forward to see these developments and updates. Having a debit card (just like TenX or Monaco) will be wonderful to bring back your benefits in the real life and add a little extra to the pot...
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:42:22 PM

There is an option withdraw on their website - simply withdraw to your MEW wallet. There are ppl on this forum who have done that - I havent tested this myself, so try with a small amount first and see if it works.
rokovnjac

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:25:34 PM

Hi, BLX is just keep climbing. I`m very happy with it, and let see when it will breach 10$ mark.
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

Yes, treat it like any other ERC-20 token.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: