Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCO] Price being pushed down?  (Read 366 times)
greyworld (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:44:18 AM

Every time the market tries to push the value of MCO up, someone comes along and dumps off a giant lot across the first page of sells, dropping the price a while.

It looks deliberate, like if they can keep downward pressure pushing the price down against upward market dynamics, when they turn off that pressure and even turn it around, buy a little, the price will pop.  Like pushing a balloon down under water, when you let go, it jumps out a bit.

It seems like it's getting harder for them to do this but maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions.

Anyone else thing the MCO price is about to spike?

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:54:50 AM

They are going to be listed on binance in any minute. Actually, they supposed to be listed 2 hours ago, but something went wrong and we are still waiting. I assume that dump that you are talking about is connected with failed expectations about the listing but I'm holding anyway
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:09:32 AM

They are going to be listed on binance in any minute. Actually, they supposed to be listed 2 hours ago, but something went wrong and we are still waiting. I assume that dump that you are talking about is connected with failed expectations about the listing but I'm holding anyway

Actually I was talking about the occasional responsive sells I noticed happening after any price gain.  I guess it could be someone buying in a 1% dip and selling for 1% profit, but it seemed different to me, like the sell was to keep the price down?  I could be imagining it.

Good news about binance.  I sold earlier at 334k, just bought back in at 312k.  I didn't really want to let it go anyways but I needed some coin for something else, so I'm glad to be holding some now.   Do you think the Binance will have a big effect?  Got any peak targets scoped out?

BTW GEO bump in about 8-10 hrs.

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

That's a very normal buy-sell transaction you are looking at. When the price rises, expect those who are holding to sell because, you know, buy low sell high right? And when the price is already down, these same traders will buy again in bulk waiting for another high selling time.
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:49:07 AM

That's a very normal buy-sell transaction you are looking at. When the price rises, expect those who are holding to sell because, you know, buy low sell high right? And when the price is already down, these same traders will buy again in bulk waiting for another high selling time.

Yeah I get that, but something about it seemed unnatural.  Like why clear out multiple buy offers all at once, it seems like... not the most profitable way to do it.  But effective for creating big jumps in value.  I'm probably just imagining it, staring at the screen too long.  Thanks.

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

Actually I was talking about the occasional responsive sells I noticed happening after any price gain.  I guess it could be someone buying in a 1% dip and selling for 1% profit, but it seemed different to me, like the sell was to keep the price down?  I could be imagining it.

Good news about binance.  I sold earlier at 334k, just bought back in at 312k.  I didn't really want to let it go anyways but I needed some coin for something else, so I'm glad to be holding some now.   Do you think the Binance will have a big effect?  Got any peak targets scoped out?

BTW GEO bump in about 8-10 hrs.
I hope binance will. When it was announced that MCO is going on binance, MCO went from 7 to 12. Hope we can go up to 20 at least for a short term when trading will start
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:57:00 AM

Every time the market tries to push the value of MCO up, someone comes along and dumps off a giant lot across the first page of sells, dropping the price a while.

It looks deliberate, like if they can keep downward pressure pushing the price down against upward market dynamics, when they turn off that pressure and even turn it around, buy a little, the price will pop.  Like pushing a balloon down under water, when you let go, it jumps out a bit.

It seems like it's getting harder for them to do this but maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions.

Anyone else thing the MCO price is about to spike?

Thats just whale want to accumulate the mco. And thats how whale works my friend..they believe mco will worth more than $50. But when it is going just to go to $15 they push it down and create some panic selling. Small and new investor will panic and sell it low even they buy it high.
greyworld (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

Thats just whale want to accumulate the mco. And thats how whale works my friend..they believe mco will worth more than $50. But when it is going just to go to $15 they push it down and create some panic selling. Small and new investor will panic and sell it low even they buy it high.

Yes I think you're right.  I'm trying to work on being able to detect that, it's a strong indicator of future movements.  Thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: